So the head of the Daily Stormer like all cringy neo nazi LARPers pretended the site got hacked by anonymous as he...

So the head of the Daily Stormer like all cringy neo nazi LARPers pretended the site got hacked by anonymous as he tried to find a new domain host.

I kind of wish the site where hacked and taken down because triggerd nazis is pretty funny.

However it's been almost a decade since anonymous has been relivent abd everyone here is edgy teenagers who can't do such things so eh.

Here's hopeing someone takes a crack at it.

Or we just wait until the Nazi's hold another rally and start pushing more countries other than Germany to outright ban the nazi ideology.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6tme1k/jason_kessler_organizer_of_unite_the_right/?st=j6cl856c&sh=c52aacd4
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/08/random-man-protests-interviewed-msnbc-ny-times-deep-state-shill-linked-george-soros/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6tl7r2/viral_charlottseville_car_crash_witness_brennan/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6t9wfg/unite_the_right_is_a_sorosfunded_honeypot_psyop/dlj5wys/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6tjsxk/found_on_craigslist_actors_wanted_to_dress_up/
youtube.com/watch?v=yBVXozgE6sI
youtube.com/watch?v=L58T2dl997A
youtube.com/watch?v=t8hjRECCG2w
youtube.com/watch?v=UGpFTrCYhoc
zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-13/charlottesville-police-called-when-violence-began-“we’re-leaving-it’s-too-dangerous”
famousbirthdays.com/people/george-soros.html
truth11.com/2010/02/23/the-nazis-murder-of-jews-communists-and-gypsies-in-gas-chambers-was-an-american-idea/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Leave white people alone you fucking nigger. Sage goes in all fields.

Ameritards haven't woke up yet, these hours only white euros are here, ready to kill race trators like you.

Sage in all levels

Nazis =/= all white people.

False flag operation? Deep state and Soros fingerprints everywhere
Turns out the guy(Democrat) organizer of the United rally ( hate group) was a full fledged Obama supporter for 8 years, Was Involved in the Occupy Movement, totally changed his views in November 2016.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6tme1k/jason_kessler_organizer_of_unite_the_right/?st=j6cl856c&sh=c52aacd4
The guy who just happened to record like he knew something was going to happen has with worked with a the Obama admin and CIA over seas also the 1st man the media interviewed
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/08/random-man-protests-interviewed-msnbc-ny-times-deep-state-shill-linked-george-soros/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6tl7r2/viral_charlottseville_car_crash_witness_brennan/

Turn out Soros funds both United and and Antifa
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6t9wfg/unite_the_right_is_a_sorosfunded_honeypot_psyop/dlj5wys/

then you have ads on craigslist for Actors and flash mobs/paid protesters
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6tjsxk/found_on_craigslist_actors_wanted_to_dress_up/
The fact the Neo Nazis looked clean cut and not rugged as usual, and flags that just came out fresh out of the packages still had the fucking fold marks…

You have the chants and tiki torch march that lines up with what happened in Ukraine was which an part coup that happened there, was sorros funded , CIA ukraine - DNC CIA connections looks like this whole thing is a psyops
youtube.com/watch?v=yBVXozgE6sI

another video
youtube.com/watch?v=L58T2dl997A

Charlottesville CRISIS ACTOR COMPLETELY CAUGHT LYING!! Staged Car Crash
youtube.com/watch?v=t8hjRECCG2w

You have a Democrat gov and mayor, police ordered to stand down, united protesters forced to go though the violent armed antifa mob
youtube.com/watch?v=UGpFTrCYhoc
ACLU is sueing and confirms the stand down order
zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-13/charlottesville-police-called-when-violence-began-“we’re-leaving-it’s-too-dangerous”

and the whole fucking even happened? On George Soros birthday…
famousbirthdays.com/people/george-soros.html

> "WHITE DUDES BE LIKE"
> mfw white dude
> mfw I think all of this is freedom of speech

It is all freedom of speech. Except white people get upset at a lot more innocuous shit than almost anyone else.

Didnt they already show Kushner is in business with Soros? Lmfao

>white
>euros
Choose one. Hope your offspring's offspring has shit skin

>black people are being cast in starwars
>I'M BEING OPPRESSED

Yes, this is yet another attempt to astrotuf the chans. Call out shills, do not respond to b8

I don't recall white people showing up to BLM protests and trying to murder people.

(except for based Zyklon Ben Garrison)

wew
case closed
fucking sherlock homo over here
clearly CGI
right wingers are very stable and intelligent
none of them could ever do something dumb
not him
def not (((you)))
heil trump
b tards to the rescue!

/sage
sage
fucking retard

You are one retarded nigger

>white people get upset at a lot more innocuous shit than almost anyone else

You mean liberals, which aren't people

this is now a thread dedicated to 10/10 nigger-lynchers,
cuties who will bog wetbacks,
who will swiftly execute all degenerates into a ditch,
who will behead sandy dune-coons with butter knives,
who will break shitskin necks with nooses,
and who will march kike$ into the ovens...

>claiming a group of people aren't people
Hmm.... this sounds awfully familiar.

Fucking commies should all be hung

People being all political while I'm wanting to join the tiki party

I really don't give a shit what you find familiar

Just let them have their own country it's their culture just like being muslim or jew you should respect it.

commie clowns

>ban the nazi ideology.
that would be a literal attack on the first amendment
you freedom hating anti american unconstitutional sack of shit. you filthy intolerant piece of shit
how about you move to some shithole country which shares your bigotted views on controlling and stifling any dissent?
rather than trying to ruin one of the last bastions of freedom in the world

Hillary lost get over it. Oh wrong thread. Confederate lost get over it. Nazis lost get over it. There, thats better

This is a white man's website, all spics and niggers must hang.

I still don't get what the neo-nazi's endgame is. They certainly can't exterminate any races as a glorified club.

You joking, dude? I'm white, and I love these threads. Fuck Alt-Righters and White Supremacists, it's Liberty and Justice for All, my man!

The source for him being an obama supporter/occupy involved is literally
>"Rumors abound on white nationalist forums that Kessler’s ideological pedigree before 2016 was less than pure and seem to point to involvement in the Occupy movement and past support for President Obama"
Not even evidence.
>"rumours"

At least read your sources.

People killing, people dying
Children hurt and you hear them crying
Can you practice what you preach
Or would you turn the other cheek
Father father father help us
Send some guidance from above
These people got me, got me questioning
Where is the love
Where is the love
Where is the love
Where is the love, the love, the love

>someones taking the time to post this on every faggy Sup Forums bait thread

God speed user, god speed

lmao @ the pol attempt at damage control

truth11.com/2010/02/23/the-nazis-murder-of-jews-communists-and-gypsies-in-gas-chambers-was-an-american-idea/

history just keeps on repeating itself. Learn history, or be doomed to repeat it.

Unfortunately if you do learn history you're just doomed to watch everybody else rpeat it.

It's really sad. We are gaining so much intelligence, and yet we are still savage animals if you pit us against one another.

Some of these are true though, SJWs do look for things to be mad at

Well pretty much just that one