Girlfriend of 2months uploaded this on my Facebook wall

Girlfriend of 2months uploaded this on my Facebook wall.
This is a redflag right?

thats hot

She should be your insane ex as of right now.

You absolute retard. we've got a level seven here.
boy what have you gotten yourself into.
i see about fucking 23 redflags motherfucker

What's a level 7

Daily reminder that you must be 18 years of age to shitpost on Sup Forums

depends. do you like to be her little bitch?

There is no way out, you're gonna have to kill her

Isn't this super old pasta?

Or am I mistaken? It's so hard to tell nowadays.

End relationship on fb, ignore phonecalls.

kek

This.

Op dump the dumb bitch BEFORE ypu do something stupid like knock her up.

jesus christ dude. "don't follow any girls on social media that are single"

Abort the mission dumb ass, don't put up with that shit.

Hold up all you faggots

Did she tell you to follow this, or did she just post it on your wall? Cause if all she's doing is posting it, it means very little, but if she face-to-face tells you you have to follow it, then it's a problem.

Higher than a level 6, but not quite as high as a level 8.

She posted it on my wall after we got in an argument about me commenting on anothet girls pictures

Depends on whether you like to break in wild horses.

She's testing you. If you put up with any of that bullshit, she'll lose all respect for you - and thus interest.

Women want what they can't have. Tell her you're the man and you make the rules. She'll whine...and then always be wet for you.

Catching a big fish takes time and work. She'll fight you. Just remember you're the man - and fucking act like it - and it'll be worth it.

>this

No she didn't. You got this off reddit. Go kill yourself, womanless faggot.

Maybe she got it off redit

Need nudes to determine if she's worth keeping around for a bit

old pasta

Probably bait but if not then get rid of that bitch immediately. She's super insecure and will make you and your relationship hell. Fuck her in the most degrading way you can and then break up with her via text or email so it's really devastating.

Dude your gf is cray cray.
Don't put your dick in crazy.
She's one of those girls that will cut off your dick if you look at another girl in public.

Abort mission. Break up with her prompto.

How in the hell can you even consider staying with this lunatic user? This is indicative of much larger mental issues on her part which will only grow and manifest differently over time. This is your only chance, run while you can before you are doomed to a life of bitchmade misery

Post pic

Sounds like she isn't there to love you, but only there to cause shit for the long haul. If she's hot, fuck and chuck but don't expect a healthy relationship to last.

This is an old meme. Not oc op you faggot.

Stupid faggot

That's the list for Mike Pence.

Say you'll only agree to it if you can also set your own terms for her. Make them equally as controlling and ridiculous. Then tell her if she doesn't agree the relationship is over. Hopefully she'll realize she's insane.

ABORT

ABORT

ALL PERSONNEL MUST EVACUATE IMMEDIATELY

(giganticfaggot)

TRIPS OF THE TRUTH

Holy shit
Trips
Of
Truth

Fuck her ass then leave when she's sleeping.

Cya

Dump her. Self concious whore will keep trying to wall you in. Today its facebook, tommorow your wearing a cock cage with a built in taser.

this shit is not normal
unless you are in BDSM relationship or something

thats kinda true but it wont happen that fast
i know its metaphoric but still

>Doing things women want you to do
>taking orders from women
>agreeing to not get head from some bitch

Yeah go fuck yourself faggot

fuck 7, this is a 9

DEFCON 1 OP, ALERT ALERT, GET OUT NOW

>I'm just gonna post shit from Reddit like it's mine so my Sup Forumsros will think I'm cool hurr durr

Kill yourself

>i see about fucking 23 redflags motherfucker
There's more than that because if you were to stay with this woman, they would just compound year after year. Rules for your family, rules for your job, rules for around the house.

Anyone seeing this list is better off just walking away.

t. married a long time

Ruuuuuuunnnnnn!!!!!!!

Tell her she doesn't control your life, and if she wants to, she can go fuck herself. Being single sucks but not as much as being some bitch's bitch

Lol dump her

Fuck that shit. Time to bail.

>reverse image search
>find this shit all over the interwebs
OP is pic relayted

beta male god

GET THE FUCK OUT OF THERE TOU STUPID IDIOT

Bitch went nuclear man. Run!

you okay there buddy?

Have you considered a murder suicide? Or maybe cutting your ear off and moving to Europe under the assumed name of "Pepe Pete"?

I'm no doctor, but I think your projecting

I'm no English teacher, but I think you're using the wrong "your".

So we were both right?

Redflag? That's flaming nukes form orbit.

She wants to control you OP. Escape while you can.

I'm no "guy you were talking to earlier", but I think he might have left the thread.

This made me feel good about not having a gf, thanks OP!

Dumb that bitch

End relationship

Saw this shit somewhere, I forgot where though

I get her though Fuck Keagan, she's a bitch

>23 redflags
23 WARNING SIGNS OF ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIP (www.health-first.org)

Physical or sexual violence may occur without warning. Sometimes, however, there may be signs or "red flags" that serve as warnings that abuse may occur. The following are examples of a person's behavior or personality that may be a warning that a person may be abusive. If you answer yes to one or more of these questions, you may be in an abusive relationship or be at risk for it. It is recommended that you speak with a domestic violence advocate.

1. Does your partner tease you in a hurtful way in private or in public?

2. Does your partner call you names such as "stupid" or "bitch"?

3. Does your partner act jealous of your friends, family, or co-workers?

4. Does your partner get angry about clothes you wear or how you style your hair?

5. Does your partner check-up on you by calling, driving by, or getting someone else to?

6. Has your partner gone places with you or sent someone just to "keep an eye on you"?

7. Does your partner insist on knowing who you talk with on the phone?

8. Does your partner blame you for his problems or his bad mood?

9. Does your partner get angry so easily that you feel like you're "walking on eggshells"?

10. Does your partner hit walls, drive dangerously, or do other things to scare you?

to be cont...

11. Does your partner often drink or use drugs?

12. Does your partner insist that you drink or use drugs with him?

13. Have you lost friends or no longer see some of your family because of your partner?

14. Does your partner accuse you of being interested in someone else?

15. Does your partner read your mail, go through your purse, or other personal papers?

16. Does your partner keep money from you, keep you in debt, or have "money secrets?"

17. Has your partner kept you from getting a job, or caused you to lose a job?

18. Has your partner sold your car, made you give up your license, or not repaired your car?

19. Does your partner threaten to hurt you, your children, family, friends, or pets?

20. Does your partner force you to have sex when you do not want to?

21. Does your partner force you to have sex in ways that you do not want to?

22. Does your partner threaten to kill you or himself if you leave?

23. Is your partner like "Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde," acting one way in front of other people and another way when you are alone?

RUN MOTHERFUCKER RUN!!!!!!!

she's a keeper
i would love to be dominated like this
ask her to walk on your cock and balls if you really want to get off

It's time to break up. No one, girl or guy, should be subjecting their girlfriend/boyfriend to this sort of ridiculous dehumanizing prison shit.

If you are a sub then this is cool have fun user hope you enjoy your rules.

If you are a real man and not a pussy then some of these are kind of ok and valid but others are just trying to make you a pussy and control you. You should swap the names about to her friends and send her the same thing back see how she likes it.

Print it out, take a shit, wipe your ass with it, and post it again while tagging her, and of course post her response
>DO IT

This pic make him look like he is hanging himself something the dude in the pic and op should do.

So many rules. Is this some chastity contract?

Shut it down. Now.

Confront at first. Be nice, this could all be some sick joke. If it is a joke then let her know you do not find it funny. If she apologises then you're good.

If she doesn't apologise and/or she starts acting like a bitch, the magic words are
>Are you done?
If you don't get an apology from these words, the relationship is over. Toss her shit out of your house, from a window if necessary. You've just gone to war with a woman, and you must blitzkrieg your way to victory within a week.

Often they will attempt to confront you with their own wingman or girlfriends, in this case make your most convincing argument that you are in the right. If you find yourself cornered, just post her Facebook and stuff here and justice will be done.

Apologies from her past this point mean nothing to you. She has already passed the event horizon, and you should never forgive her, lest she not learn her lesson.

Also applies if you're the girl, although I doubt there are any real girls on the internet.

Also don't do anything illegal and don't stalk her. Restraining orders and other legal bullshit will ruin your chances at keeping your job, meeting another woman, and all other sorts of things.
>Imo restraining orders should work both ways. She can't force you out of your shit just because she has this magical law bubble around her.

Dude, you're dating a cunt.

dump her

This. Listen to this guy. No woman (well, unless maybe if she's rich) is worth this kind of headache.

Don't be a cuck. A man ALWAYS should be in control over the relationship. You shouldn't even give her an inch of power.

friendly reminder that that OP's image is from google and his GF is probably joking about posting that on his wall.

don't spill your tendies over this one guys.

end it bro

Looks like a ist of what you need to do in order to keep her because she caught you cheating on her and you convinced her not to give you an invitation to the world.

DDude, if you want strange pussy, just dump her and fuck whoever. But don't try to play this off like you're the victim here.

ANd if you didn;t cheat and she's just THAT controlling, then decide if you like her enough to put up with her bullshit. If not, then bail and go find a better woman.

this is from plebbit.

wow, can't even escape fucking imgur reposts on Sup Forums

No she didn't. That shot was on Reddit 3 weeks ago. Faggot.

I'm a necromancer, why does the bitch in question use emojis? Shouldn't OP have already dumped her 2 months ago?

Please explain.

Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun!!!!!!!!!

>you are not to hang out with keegan

Had a bitch tell me this one time about my best friend i told her to fuck of.

Dude dump this psycho ass bitch fast. IDC if her pussy is made of silicone, and her skin is like velvet. This is taking it too far

Ok man. That is psycho level. What you gotta do is fake your death and move away. Got it? I know some people in South America as a whole and some in Europe, mainly Iceland, Romania and Hungary. You can become a nobody or you can become a gypsy. Personally I say become the gypsy

Make a business proposal.
Just answer what you plan to do in the list, what will be your bugdet and the delays.
And what action must be taken in case some points cannot be achieved in time.

Run very far and don't look back.

Delet

SERIOUSLY? AFTER THIS HAS BEEN POSTED ON 9GAG SEVERAL TIMES YOU STILL FELL FOR IT?

dis fake btw

Some of those things are cool but shit
You're going to end tied up in her basement or something. Holy shit dude

The main thing out of everything is the 'you're not allowed to be mad st her and you can't tell her what to do'.
That's the main one. She wants revenge on you at a later date and she's going to use this.

Also, who's Elliot? Is that her boyfriend or something

This should be you:
>post list on social media
>write:
"Decided to call it off with (girl)."
>dump her

You'll regret otherwise. Then go find a decent girl who just likes spending time with you.

Dude she's probably great in the sack. Just fuck her like who cares about her rules.

Toxic.

Run for your life.