Kek fucking hilarious. Dumb bitch that's what you get. Hahahaha this made my whole week...

Kek fucking hilarious. Dumb bitch that's what you get. Hahahaha this made my whole week. Too bad he rammed into them and didn't just "accidentally" run into them.

Ok edge lord enjoy

Mongoloid faggot needed a two-ton hunk of metal to killone fat bitch? What a loser.

Lmfao, crowd attacks a guy enough to retreat, he gets in car, they continue assault on car, he slams it into drive, GET THE FUCK OFF THE STREET YOU DUMB FUCKING RETARDED BITCH.

/thread

Everyone in that picture, should have been fined for jaywalking, police aren't doing their jobs I guess, maybe we need a new system?

You are all terrible terrible people...she didn't do anything wrong this patsy faggot did

Guilty by association, how does it feel boi?

so you think you can punch your way into the core of a planet?

Maybe she shouldn't have been standing in the street with the attackers, but that would be assuming she had common sense, and we all know liberals...

I'm sure he stepped on the gas by mistake.

It's called this guy in a car and it's working clearly

the only crime that was commited that day was by the protesters. how DARE they get blood on his car.
also why is no one comparing this to the terrorists that ran people over with the truck?

LOL, I like you

Kek very funny 1111

Kek has spoken
/thread

you people are pure cancer.

Bump

nigger

>Be American
>plough through fagots
>muricans drive automatic
>can't say he panicked and go the wrong gear
>maybe charges dropped or sentance reduced
Kek

That poor car, look what that bitch did to it.

CONFIRMED RETARD

double nigger

triple nigger

Your just. Plain ol' Nigger, nothing you say to me with change that/make you any less poorer.

Being happy about an innocent person's death? Edgy

That's all? Your one liners are as bad as your mothers blowing techniques.

quads

Innocent? She was standing in front of a mob of people blocking streets, if anything she was their leader.

do we know how did she died ?

Hymen broke, I think

blow me, douche

You could ask your mom, I hear she's good

Only one person was charged edgelord

bloody nose

you must live a pathetic existence if this made your week.

I'm not 12 like YOU

so lame, it hurts.

Lmfao cause you so sure that I'm 12 years old, correct? That's like saying I know you have contracted every std known to man from your dog, because your a fag?

Why don't you suck his cock faggot?

That ^

His dogs busy doing that dude..

Don't want any of your inbred STDs. Thx.

>I know I have contracted every std known to man from your dog
too bad, you had a nice dog

>a woman getting murdered made my whole week
>hahahaha

This is the state of Trumptards. And you wonder why everyone hates you.

There was a state of emergency. The rally was canceled because any assembly is un-lawful during a state of emergency.

Ive never owned a dog, must have been your sister your thinking about.

Dubs of truth

More pathetic than you can possibly imagine. The best thing that happened recently is I had the money to buy some soda

>your

no we just think snowflakes like you are a pain in the ass

Yo, bro, that's sad got PP? I'll send you 10$

>sane people are now "snowflakes"

You know nothing about me.

>Sup Forums on suicide watch
go back to your gay containment board

you're the one who keeps voting for the insiders
Let's keep D.C. the same as it ever was, with all the kick backs and corruption.

I hate people. When they die it makes me smile. The world gets a little better.

>be you on Sup Forums
>assuming you're sane

Topkek

Nah I'm not even American.

Hillary is fucked up as well, but at least she doesn't support the far right.

Bernie would've been the best choice for your country, but I know already that most of you don't get that.

>triggered

>people killin people dyin, children hurt, and women cryin

Ableist cuck

So let me get this straight: white nationalists are about to have a rally, and ultra libtards can't mind their own business. They have their own 'counter-rally', and force the dudes to get shut down by starting a fight. Typical. It's all 'muh freedom of speech' until somebody says something just a little bit mean or racist or hurtful. And politicians and news people have the balls to say later on that she died 'defending freedom of speech'.

In retaliation, guy who was at first rally comes back in his car and plows through them.
They should have stayed home. I wish he'd wasted more of 'em.

>Ricky Gervais

Opinion discarded

Not trying to defend the guy because I don't give a shit BUT
he probably didn't run into the crowd on purpose

Heard this shitstain couldn't even handle BCT

Thank you for your cervix.

Summertiiiiime and the livin's easy

You could be next, genderqueer demiboy

Really? I hope he did it on purpose. He was either gripped by vengeful fury or just incredibly stupid. I find the former more satisfying.

I-is that a Black Eyed Peas reference?

Step into the streets for once

Fucking nazi chud

We all know what happens to your type

The new national anthem, actually

Get off the streets and get a job.

Shit nigga what do fat murricans eat to look so fucked up at 20?

I think it would be funny if it were on purpose but if it was, he failed hard.
He was probably attacked by the crowd. Maybe not, we'll see what actually comes out.
I can already see the cimpout waiting to happen if he doesn't get a bazillion years in jail.

>projecting this much

Get out of the street when people need to get through, not hard.

Protesting against a hate group with another hate group durp i was on the wrong side of the fence i never thought my life could end this way

Dumb ass antifa hippy bitch, you mess with the dodge you get the bumper

Where's the link for the $10 watches my friend told me about? Is this the right site?

Yep

top keks!

>autism

(Me)
nice

What do you call these? Also where are the decapitated heads at?

Liberal here. Fuck the faggots who say that. I have guns. And if necessary I'll shoot a Nazi.

False niggers are the same as sand niggers

The best part about this is that now the entire country sees the right wing movements for the domestic terrorists they are. Your rallies are being cancelled, your speaking arrangements are being denied, you people are being doxxed and are losing your jobs(deservedly so), and your websites are being shut down. This retard did more damage to the racist movement than antifa ever could.

moving or tearing down statues is an act of terrorism, in the governments own law general robert e lees statue should not be moved or defaced. If they do this the government and construction crew are then by there own laws and definitions terrorists

Wrong on all counts. Only leftists are getting more insane. They will now label anyone who doesn't agree with them a "domestic terrorist" in addition to being a "nazi" or "KKK", whatever they are felling like at the time.
It is unconstitutional to cancel rallies. The mayor tried to do that this time and it got re-enstated. The only reason things actually stopped because those faggots declared a state of emergency.

What no burnt down cities? Nig nog

>It is unconstitutional to cancel rallies.
Wrong. Local governments have the right to deny permits.

All this madness over the statue of some dead rebel cunt.