OK I need to know of anyone else has this problem

OK I need to know of anyone else has this problem.

I didn't do weed for like 5 years. I was the most motivated man in the world, always trying to hit my financial goals and was a hard worker working 60 hours a week at my "own business" kinda thing.

I smoked weed recently for two weeks straight... And I just lost all motivation. It made me really fucking lazy even 3 days later. I worked only like 10-20 hours instead of 60, and just being all around lazy. Having to pay rent through my savings instead of working for it.

Does weed play with the brain to make you less motivated?

> It made me really fucking lazy even 3 days later.
yes, cannabis just lasts way too long.

bullshit THC stays active in your brain for

No it's not the weed, you're lying to yourself you lazy piece of shit you're just trying to find an excuse and blaming it on the weed.
Go to the gym or find some friends you piece of trash.

That weed does not make you lazy. It was way too strange to do that.

t. grower of the buds you posted.

not me. get up at 5am, work out every day.. i vape it with a volcano.

my mother fucking nigga

golden life my friend

This. I use pot as an excuse to procrastinate. If you actually do find yourself caring less, then stop smoking it, obviously.

Nice bud Bro.

That's some dank Finland bud

I grew that pile of Pagoda you posted as well.

Also this Space Candy.

You take good photos my man. Do you grow to sell?

Thanks. Wish I had something new to post, but I haven't grown bud in 7 months (got busted).

I also deleted most of my pics after I got out from jail.

hot damn, the eye candy.

If hypothetically I did sell weed, it would be to a very select few, because I only know few people.

Bump

How'd you get busted? What are the weed laws in Finland? What was your sentence?

Fuck em, just keep growing in secret. The police or anyone don't have to know.

I did it every day for 5 years. It didn't ruin my life, it is definitely possible to live while constantly getting high, but I feel better without it.
My memory and concentration are definitely improving the longer I go without. I still think it should be legal.

Yeah you fucking picks with a high tolerance.

I have a low tolerance and smoked a LOT. I was even high the next day and a half.

Its not an excuse. I was a hard worker all my life and then suddenly I lost all motivation the very day I started smoking. It's not normal. It is 100% the weed you fucking idiots.

Stop smoking for a few months, smoke again, and see how you change.

No. Youve always been a lazy piece of shit. Cannabis just opened your mind for you to finally realize it

5 years.... The damage to your lungs cannot be undone.

If you know, then why did you ask and waste everyones time? Cause youre a lying piece of shit

Listen here you little faggot cum fuck.

I was a highly motivated person working 60 hours a week most of my adult life. When I started smoking SUDDENLY I started taking days off from work and working less and less. It fucks with a part of your brain for sure. I just couldn't get myself to be like before.

stop smoking indicas, save indicas for the evening when you're ready to melt into your couch and watch tv or play vidya. if you have to smoke through the day smoke some sativa strains instead or just abstain.

Keep it as a reward, something to look forward to after you've gotten your shit done and taken care of. don't just smoke it all the time for no reason.

tl;dr git gud

Neighbors called the cops because of smell, I just fucked up. I got so accustomed to the smell I didn't even notice anymore.

The weed laws are ridiculous, I got sentenced to 1 year in prison, but since I was first time offender I just got probation. I do have to take piss tests to keep my driving license, even though my crime had nothing to do with driving.

I only have 1 micro plant now, but I can't even try smoking it.

This pic is very old, I've gotten better since then.

Ok. Get your life together then. Quit blaming weed. It helps others but it obviously turned you into a dickless fuckbrain

Yeah I like the "reward" idea. It's sort of like having 1 cheat day out the whole week to eat a large 18" pizza after the hard work of exercising

I've always been the complete opposite. Weed was the only thing keeping me moving and motivated. Being sober is shit.

lol

A good rule of thumb is that there's no use asking for weed related advice on the internet, least of all Sup Forums. You'll get faggots saying it'll make you a super-human and can do no wrong and you'll get faggots saying it'll turn you into a vegetable. Both are talking out of their ass, and you'll never find any sensible mid-ground.

its a well known fact weed is the most destructive substance known to man, first it takes your will to better yourself then your will to live, why do you think the stereotypical stoner of being a lazy bum on welfare even came to be? Because that's what it does to 99%, Like how most blacks steal shit and go to prison for it.

Damn that's fucked up. Weed should def be legal... Fuck these laws.

The smell could've been handled by installing an odor Eliminating thing... Tons of guides online. You have to buy some sort of hose and fan or something but it makes the smell go away 100%.

You grew some dank ass weed. That shit is top quality. You can even see the thc crystals on it and orange hairs. That's how you know it's dank. You'd def be my dealer

If can affect your cognitive function for months after it has left your system don't believe everything your pushers tell you like big tobbaco there's big cannabis it makes more money then big tobacco they can twist facts as well fund studies etc.

Yeah, weed has been around for thousands of years, and now it's suddenly stopping the advancement of mankind. Seems legit.

I had a huge ass carbon filter and ONA blocks, but I had too many small seedlings outside the tents because they simply didn't fit in.

because widespread over usage of it has ran rampant, we're reaching critical production where we can grow shit for leisure, even for the worse.

THIS JUST IN!

Weed makes you lazy.

OMG WHAT A REVELATION!

I started smoking weed for the first time and loved it for about a month but then everytime I would smoke I would randomly become so depressed felt like I was about to die so I had to stop smoking, but I think thats because weed makes you more observant in some ways and can kind of distort things a little bit so it made me depressed about some of my life circumstances

what kind of cunt calls the police on their neighbours because it smells like weed? I hope you figure something out user

it took 5 days for my eyes to stop being red, it definitely has effects lasting past the high. It takes a few weeks to pass a drug test ie not have thc stored in your body.

I heard jail in finaland isn't so bad and is like a hotel. So you don't have to worry

Most finnish people are stupid cunts that think weed is exactly the same as heroin. This country is basically Alaska with Alabama people.

I just have to wait till 2019 when my probation ends. I'm hoping the piss tests only last for 6 months. I don't use any other intoxicants, but I've been looking into other plants that get you high.

I think a lot of the effects depend on the person, like how it makes some people paranoid and others it relieves anxiety and paranoia, so maybe for some it makes them motivated and others it makes them lazy

Losing your freedom doesn't feel good. The three days I spent in jail after getting busted was absolute hell. Nothing to do, just a tiny cement cubicle with a crappy toilet and a shitty bed. The food was absolute crap too, it was also cold.

You go crazy without entertainment and not knowing the time of day.

But luckily I don't have to be in prison, just probation. Next time I get caught I'll be sentenced more harshly.

THEN STOP SMOKING IT RETARD. What the fuck is the objective of this thread?! I'm so confused

What happened when you got caught? Was it a knock on the door and a 'we caught you bro' or did they raid your place?

Only stock with weed Bro... Don't do any other shit.

2019 damn that's a long time from now.

How did it all happen?

Did the Finland dea just kick your door down and arrest you and seize the plants? What did your parents think of this? What was going through your mind?

At least you don't have nigger in Finland prison. Here in US prison have lot of nigger they like do sex in butt and like to punch in face. No nigger in finaland is good.... In prison in US there is lot of nigger

they were outside my door on a sunday morning, waiting for the maintenance guy to come.

I left my appartment and they stopped me and my spouse right there. They then went into the appartment and started going through every place while communicating with the HQ. We sat in the kitchen while they looked through closests and broke all the tents and cut all the plants etc.

After they were done and had packaged everything they found, another squad came over and took us to the police station where we were put into jail cells.

Luckily they didn't find my digital scale or any cash I had in the appartment.

and even though they didn't find a scale or money, they were certain I was a dealer because I had 20 plants and according to them, 900 grams of bud (in reality it was only 200~g, they included all the trash and moldy leaves etc.)

I am so lucky that never happened to me, grew under a window in the summer so filtration was not possible. One time I was so stupid I put the plants where they were visible from outside.

That's fucked up they think that shit is heroin. Many of the world is still uneducated about weed and its sad. It's just a plant... Like coffebeans. The only difference is that coffebeans/Caffine is a legal drug and marijuana isn't. With heroin and cocaine and all that shit, it's mixed with 10+ ingredients. Marijuana is literally just a plant! Not mixed with shit.

Weed stays for at least 3 days ( in my case ). Smoke it only in vacation or else you are screwed.

200g? Damn that's a LOT. We're you just smoking all this shit or selling it? I can't even smoke that much in a month lol

It honestly was just a hobby, I kind of took it too far. A farmer from a legal state in US sent me seeds and I just had to germinate them, had cherry pie crosses, OGKB crosses, GG#4 crosses, Forum cut crosses etc. the smells were just too loud. The seed collection I had was worth over 3000 euros.

go get some adderall or buy meth, you will work more than 60 hours a week and feel good doing it. stimulants are always good for continued success if you choose to use drugs. depressants fuck up motivation and are way more addicting and have withdrawls that can cause physical harm mang, and believe it or not weed really is a gateway drug when i had to stop i just wanted a high and i ended up using pills because it stays in your system for a short time and are convineint while weed is pretty hard to hide

>Weed stays for at least 3 days ( in my case ). Smoke it only in vacation or else you are screwed.

If it's just like 1 joint... Then yeah 3 days. If it's more than 1 joint... It takes longer and longer. The max is 3 months (if you are a daily smoker)

Fair play, sounds shitty but a lot less violent than I'd imagined it would be. My house was accidentally raided by the cops when I was 6 because they got the wrong address, and they proper smashed our door open and acted like dickheads so I assumed that was usual procedure. I smoke a small amount of weed every now and then, and it terrified me that one day they'll think I'm dealing and I'll get raided even though I never have more than a couple of grams. Feels bad man.

Yo Bro I was thinking of doing the same exact thing... Growing as a hobby. I like to learn new things. Would you say it's difficult to grow bud?

My place was like an all you can smoke buffet. I gave a lot of it away. I actually enjoyed growing more than smoking.

This is the last pic I have, it's not very good, but I hadn't tested the genetics before.

this is the guy from the post and want to add a bit on. stimulants are good and all but don't take them more than 2 times a week to avoid addiction. also if you take a lot in a binge you will most likely work for days at a time because you cannot sleep

Well my job involves driving all day... So I don't think it's wise to drive while high on meth or Adderall. If it was a desk job then yeah I'd do it all the time

I wonder what the legality of that is.... If they knock your door down and raid you +by accident+and discover you growing weed or cocaine. Can they really charge you and seize you? I mean it was a mistake.

nah i grew for a time and that shit grows like aweed (hence its name) after a couple years of growing i would let the males pollinate the females (to get a shit load of seeds) and just chuck seeds into a forest and come back after a couple months and weed out the males

Used to get the same when I smoked regularly, now I smoke only once a month and I'm good.

it's difficult to grow good bud, it takes patience and dedication. Once you learn from your mistakes and start understanding the process more, you'll grow better bud than anything you can buy from the streets.

You can start small though, get a very small grow tent, small wattage white LEDs and a small inline fan with a small carbon filter.

Haha damn Bro I wish I was your friend, sounds rad

oh yea dude i drive on stimulants all the time, and honestly im better while on it i pay very close attention to the signs and laws

Thanks dudes...it just seems like a fun thing to learn and do. I heard it's very expensive though because electricity bill. I'll probably have to sell to friends to recoup losses. I'll buy seeds online and lookup guides online and start from there

Yes, they can charge you for your crimes but it would be hard getting something through court if the evidence is obtained under duress. I guess it'd be a case by case thing. They'd be guilty of breaching warrant terms or something, so I guess they'd put themselves under some legal issue if they took you to court.

I expect it'd wouldn't change much if you were a big time dealer or something, but it might be enough for the courts to err in your favor if it were a minor cannabis offense or something.

In our case we got a nice settlement off the police seeing as we were not guilty of any crimes. They were very eager for us not to seek legal action, seeing as they'd traumatised a family on their 6 year old kids birthday.

but even poorly grown weed will have a better feel to it, because it's something you made yourself. You worked hard and you reaped rewards, so it definitely won't be a negative experience even if you decide not to keep growing after the first round.

I only smoke time to time. Thus yeah

Growing for personal use isn't very expensive. Just use small wattage LED spots.

Here's a micro setup I'm currently testing. 3x20w 4000K LED Spots and a 26w UVB CFL bulb. I'm waiting for a 5-in-1 E27 socket thing that I'm going to hook to the micro grow tent, so I can add one more LED spot to the setup and make the whole thing a bit cleaner looking.

5-in-1 socket thing from eBay.

You can use lower wattage bulbs too, I just went for the highest wattage I could find.

I see. Yeah I can imagine a raid would be pretty traumazting to the family... Bunch of guys with guns telling you to get down.

It seems like an armed robbery. If I was a 6 year old I'd be like wtf

> (You)
>Growing for personal use isn't very expensive. Just use small wattage LED spots.
>Here's a micro setup I'm currently testing. 3x20w 4000K LED Spots and a 26w UVB CFL bulb. I'm waiting for a 5-in-1 E27 socket thing that I'm going to hook to the micro grow tent, so I can add one more LED spot to the setup and make the whole thing a bit cleaner looking.

Cool Bro... Screenshotted for future reference.

Yeah I'm thinking of just growing like 2 plants to start off and see where it goes from there...

Just leave it a month and you'll get normal

I honestly don't remember it much. Apparently my parents were told to leave us where we were and go up against the wall while they searched the house. Me and my sister were just sat there crying and shit and my mom was freaking out but wasn't allowed to make sure we were ok. They realized the address was wrong after like 15 minutes and left without really saying anything, my dad went with them. Maybe an hour later my dad came back and explained what happened and why we were raided, then a civil servant came round to discuss how much money we'd need to shut up about it all.

Eventful birthday, that.

buddy the the plants will gt as big as you want them too you should get like 5 ounces if you grow it big (just one plant) and its alot of money i was selling mid weed that i literally threw seeds in the woods came back in a month killed the male plants and then came back in fall to harvest. (i planted near a lake so they got alot of water)

weed is in the head , learn to control your emotions.

Nice story Bro... So uhhhhh.... How much did yall get?

i had a trash bag filled with weed before i would share a picture but that was 3 years ago and my phone was stolen since (fucking niggers)

Damn 5 ounces... If that's the case then 1 plant Is enough. I'm thinking of growing a quick strain like ak47/white widow . I heard that shit grows in just a month and it's easy to learn. I don't have much room to grow it HUGE so well see

I dunno lol. Not much I think, enough to repair the door and a small amount of compensation. Less than a months wage probably. I was 6 so I never saw it or knew at the time, this is just the story my dad tells about it. To clarify it wasn't a bribe or anything, it was procedure to compensate people who are victims of a police fuck up.

I see. Thanks for sharing dude.

the plant will be in the vegetative state for at least a month, then flower for at least two more months.

I suggest you get something from Humboldt Seeds Organization, their price/quality ratio is excellent. Their Green Crack was some of the nicest bud I've smoked, the plant yielded well too.

Connoiseur genetics has nice gear as well if you need feminized seeds. For standard seeds I'd definitely go for Bodhi.