Hu hu sabe cawwot
Also what the fuck is up with this mlp knockoff
"kwack" mutherfuker

>daddeh am poopie color and is nice

"can fwuffy haf babbehs dadded?"

No I already told you I can't afford more fluffies

"huhuhu dummeh daddeh"

Choco goes "kweh", not "kwack".

I'll never understand these. You people have made up an entire species in drawform just to torture them? I'm not really sure how or why anyone would even come up with this let alone have multiple people in multiple threads that feel like doing this also.

Strange. Very strange.

Damn it user, you post the same shit in every single thread. No one's gonna get baited at this point.

I told you, don't call me "dummeh".

I have literally never posted this before nor have I ever posted in a fluffy thread. The fact that you think this should be an indication of others may be asking these same questions.

Seek help. This shit seals up your virginity air tight and probably fucks up your brain a bit also.

Go back to your trap and dick rating threads

Trying this hard, you must be a huge faggot :V

Ya know, if I were a farmer, I'd probably leave some feed corn on the perimeter of my crops, just to keep fluffies placated. Though if they tread beyond that, they'd get a pop with a rifle.

Fuck no. This is a one bedroom apartment. I already had to give up the walk-in closet to house your ass

Use your brain little guy. More fluffies means they have to eat more food. Would you share your food with all of them?

>Resale is difficult due to the customized nature
Um....no? People still buy discount fluffs

Aw, c'mon, give the other guy a cookie too

Never been involved in either of those threads. Sure is a lot of hostility in that post though. Sorry to disappoint.

Also, pretty funny coming from the guy drawing animals to abuse them. At least trap and dick rate threads are based in reality.

Reality's boring, mate.

Gonna hugbox/lite abuse spam a bit.

I don't draw

This shit really gets me for some reason. I want more of fluffies breaking another fluffies favorite toy

>Drops in four quarters
>Takes home adorable purple pegasus
>Gives skettis and a good home
>Foal dies around age 3 from being and idiot and trying to fly off the apartment roof during a Christmas party
>Fin

I guess it is to forever alone outcasts who have never felt affection so they manufacture a proxy of themselves (unconditionally loving entities) that then get tortured and shit on no matter what.

I'd say this whole thing stems from people giving love and getting shit on in return their whole life. It's actually really sad. I feel sorry for you all but being a part of this culture is just going to lead you down the path of emptiness and an inability to receive love and affection from that one person who finally tries to give it to you.

You're literally torturing yourselves user.

That shit's gotta so goddamn devastating for a fluffy. Though it's innocent enough it only causes emotional harm. Usual artist representation of breaking a "toy" is a smarty raping a special friend.

Personally, I'd use this as an excuse to drown the dumb fluffy that took the piano. Then the piano fluff can play at its funeral.

There's no need to tar every person with the same inadequate brush. Lurk moar or troll mlp

Dude, it's Happy Tree Friends MLP edition. Enough with the pseudo psycho babble.

That's.....a lot more thought than I put into these things. They're just fucking adorable and I occasionally like stories about tragedy *shrug*

hey, i was in that thread
can't find my cyka fluffy folder right now though

"fwuffy an babbehs can wiwe outsiedes"

"nu am boi!"

Ten hours? I love fluffies, but not for ten fucking hours. I just have the feeling something bad will happen.

It's very dangerous outside, little fluff. There's monsters out there.

I can't take care of you outside. Besides, you'd be living on the dirty street where mean ferals can give you bad huggies and hurt your babies.

Cancer

/b is dead and no-one will miss it, fag. Get over yourself.

I assumed it was for foals or "soon mummahs" to veg out to

Can't believe y'all missed this sperg in the dancie spam

What is this feeling inside me?

Good point. A dam would probably be transfixed in place for the entire duration. Or give birth. Kind of a 50/50.

That would only encourage them to eat more and it would attract more of them

"siwwy daddeh, fwuwwy am tu smawt fow dummeh munsta"

"fwuffy can wiwe in shed?"

Not if they learn their boundaries. Keep the feed boxes out, wait for a few to invariably step over the line, shoot em in plain sight of the rest of em. Word'll spread. I shall be an ambivalent and just god to these varmints.

As a beaner, I appreciate this.

I don't know about that kiddo. These monsters are really smart, and really strong. It would be impossible for a little fluffy like you to fight them off.

No, tools and lawnmowers live in the shed. And only the super is allowed in there. Look, if you pester me again, we're gonna see if a fluffy can fly without wings.

Raises the question of why you'd get a fluffy if you're so easily annoyed by them.

She was cute at first. I liked the idea of an intelligent housepet. But goddamn, the second she became a filly it's been "babies" this and "babies" that....

Story idea: a sociopathic smarty foal that controls and manipulates dim-witted adult fluffies.

Ferals wont learn, especially if a smarty is leading them.

Well pretty much all fluffies become like that. They're engineered to be obsessed with having kids. You should've known this beforehand.

Ah well. It's a fun experiment anyhow. I'd probably isolate and take out the smarty first.

Might work if you use the smarty as an example.

That'd be the hope. Maybe take it out first and crucify it in the field as a scarecrow.

Raptor fluff draw this

I'm new to the city and was getting lonely. Whaddaya want, man? I'm sure as shit not giving her to a shelter. Those fuckers will let her die for sure.

Not in that authors headcanon

Sorry dude. I just hate dumbass fluffy owners. I'll get off your case about it.

Kill it with fire.

Dont forguet to keep it alive. So when the heard hear his cries they know they are getting too close.

Do it Vlad the Impaler style. That'll teach 'em.

Nah, they'd be morons and try to venture in to rescue him. Wouldn't want that. Putting it right in their field of vision should be enough.

It's all good, fam. Maybe I'll sit her down in front of the 10 hour 'Babies' marathon. That'll keep her placated for today at least.

Good luck man.

Just be glad you don't have a stallion that humps everything.

I could just have him snipped to fix that, right? It'd be cheaper than spaying a mare, anyhow.

Yeah, but then he'd start bawling about how he can't screw anymore.