How do you like my tattoo?

How do you like my tattoo?
Also, tattoo thread

I would of chose a skinnier man to have tattooed on me tbh but whatever floats your boat

I don't know if pic related is you, OP, but that's SUCH shitty tattoo. Where to begin?

Let's address the alien. It's a chest burster. That thing literally eats its way through the motherfucking sternum to jettison itself out with force. It bursts.

Pic related shows tattoo with alien coiled inside, chilling at chest cavity like it's fucking high.

Probably salivating due to a lack of calcium since the tattoo shows bone, and I don't know... it's only THE FUCKING CENTER OF THE CHEST.

Let's talk about the splattering. It defines basic laws of physics, as the alien ate clean through the hole in what appears to be an European-style buffet, where one tastes dishes at a slow pace.

What I can't figure out is, without the flab of skin (commonly expected when your chest is burst open from a carnivorous force trying to burst its way out of your fucking body) is missing. How do you splatter paint with a brush that has no bristles?

Don't get me started on how FUCKING RETARDED it is to have more splatters ATOP the fucking alien than below, where the never-coagulating elven blood decides to magically exit the orifice in a neat and clean manner.

Needless to say, this tattoo artist is probably a hamplanet with horrid tattoos herself (hint: where do you think she practiced?).

Consequently, it's a bad trace of an non-creative, horrible rendition of a classic movie that fails to capture the essence of having a fucking carnivore digging its way from your chest by eating you alive from inside.

If that's you, I'm glad you'll have to live with that shit on your chest. Likely a representation of your life: a pile of shit being passed off as acceptable because you take the time to explain that a turd dressed with fake diamonds can be pretty too.

hope op will an hero after reading this

reminds me that i need to lose weight and how likely any diet plan i come up with is likely to fail

Wow. Do me too!

the tattoo itself looks well made.
But personally I think your taste in tattoos is crap. The comparatively small alien in the huge area of splattered blood seems to detract from the alien itself. Plus it looks like it's just sitting on the chest, instead of inside.
How much did it cost?

is that feels guy?

>oh boy a reply! i hope user has written something nice about my tattoo, i spend a lot of money and pain on it

careful, you'll be sent to prison

have you tried throwing up?

How gay would this tattoo be on a level of one to faggot?

why coming out of chest but also a butthole?

I see you're a fan of 90s icon, and1 Guy.

enjoy never being able to take your shirt off in public again. I'm sure you won't mind though.

I have 2

I like the torc. Chest tat wouldn't be so bad if you either had tits or didn't have man tits.

How is life in moms basement?

>If that's you, I'm glad you'll have to live with that shit on your chest. Likely a representation of your life: a pile of shit being passed off as acceptable because you take the time to explain that a turd dressed with fake diamonds can be pretty too.

kek

No ide why the first one is upside down

lol white kid with a solidarity fist tattoo...don't let BLM or Black Panther members see that. lol

Considering it's not where I live pretty good

did the workers ever unite?!

dont leave us hanging man

Yeah you know the solidarity fist does not equate to the black power movement, that's what they've tried to do but I'm a Marxist Leninist and it's a workers solidarity tatttoo

Yes. Yes they did. The AFL was founded in 1886.

OP has much nicer tits.

Oh, I know. The BLM and BP's tried taking it. Just sayin', they're ignorant and will think it's the Black Panther solidarity fist.

Deep, nigger, harsh but true, go Kys op

lol, no

Who drew that? A nigger?

Have fun never going to a public pool

I've had 1 dude so far do that, and all he did was smile and say black power, no one else so far. Iit was at my college, all I said was thanks dude but that's not what it is and explained it. One of my friends girlfriends thought it was a swastika

Female detected, tits or gtfo

wtf are you on about? It's just a tattoo someone just found from google.

Do you smoke meth? Because those sores on your arm sure seem like it

Deary me, start up for a tattoo removal to get rid of that blob that's supposed to resemble a bird?

What it is?

Lotus flower monster

That's pretty gay.

Looks cool on paper but not on your body. Maybe not as a chest cavity explosion and just the alien head and much smaller elsewhere on your body.
Also
>white people

The fuck?

Stupid

Good luck finding a job like that

Lmfao!!! Ugliest tattoo ever. That is so disgusting. The artist did a fantastic job though.

Same artist

What a faggot lmao

Maybe lose 50 pounds and try again fat fuck

you made some bad decisions man

>of

tentacle monster denying 2 feelz from the feel free line boi

YO that's is fucking rox bro

its to high, the aliens come out the body a little bit lower

tattoos are stupid
prove me wrong
>protip: you can't

They are called chest busters not ball busters.

I got a lot

GG and Oliveri

Dee dee ramone

Roky Erickson

His tits are amazing though

Kozik man's ruin records logo

fake and gay

Dwarves skull and crossboners

fucking kek

Siamese twins

Cringe

Return of the living dead

Antiseen

Seether fan

Turbonegro apocalypse dudes

Cocaine Rodeo cowgirl

Bat country

What and where do you work? I never had to undress during a job interview.

Here's a better look

I masturbated a lot to her

lulz

cellphone posters are ruining Sup Forums

mahnigga

hey op where did you get that chest tattoo my dude like i need to know the guys name he did an awesome job.

Second post best post

One of the best tattoos ever

Wow, you truly are a basement dwelling faggot.

Does he ever get laid?

Yeah... by Miss Hot Fire

>anarcho capitalism star.

No thanks fascist.

i suppose a cartoon character would do it

What's his name?

Is that Lenin on the right?

I only clicked the thumbnail thinking this was a cringe thread, if that's any indication OP

does that mean he gives such an amazing HJ its like hes choking the life out of the dick?

Jermum Sakunt ... I think

Cute bait, I'm a commie though

is this gore thread

why does part of the rope look like a colon