Chinese people genuinely do not have a soul. I'm not even trying to be glib. It's fascinating really...

Chinese people genuinely do not have a soul. I'm not even trying to be glib. It's fascinating really. When you talk to them about art, music, compassion, love, having aspirations or philanthropy they have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.
You try to describe the raw emotion that comes from viewing a Rembrandt or listening to a Franz Schubert symphony and you look into their dark, beady, little eyes and you can see that they're empty; they feel nothing, can never even imagine feeling anything because they have no discernible emotions besides greed and jealousy.

>Fun Fact: Some of the most expensive and beautiful art in the world has been held in private collections by Chinese business men for decades. It is never displayed, but rather locked up in safes as "investments" for decades without being viewed. By anyone. Even the industry chink who bought it. They like it because it's "expensive" and white people like it because they can actually feel something from it. They don't understand this experience at all, but decide to buy it anyway because that's what a white person would do and emulating them has done wonders for their economy and country in the past century or so, so why not.

Chinese people are literally colony insect people. Sometimes I think they're millions of beetles wearing human skin that have gained a rudimentary form of speech.

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A7LQuMmaPLo
youtube.com/watch?v=H36vL3MzQDU
youtube.com/watch?v=C0NEFLLkwTI
youtube.com/watch?v=_zpOc9n7dlI
youtube.com/watch?v=znSAWRlWi-Y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Williams_(guitarist)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I live in Germany and got a chinese roommate, who came her for studying. You are full of shit.

I always thought chinks were the most insect like race. Not in a dirty way like how Turks are roaches. Chinks are more like ant colonies.

>muh art
>how dare people make investments
You're the type of person who complains on reddit about your $100k arts degree aren't you.

Even ant colonies have a very small elite class. It's actually a huge problem where Chinese go to school in Europe, America, and Canada and never come back and leave intellectual voids back in China. Ask him about the REAL China. He'll tell you. Go on ask him.

Well, you germans love foreigners. While you're sucking lil wangs pecker, mohamed is fucking your women

Agreed.

Actually I interned at an art auction house last summer out of curiosity and because the opportunity presented itself and learned a few things. My degree is in strategic communications and I own my own consulting business.

He will return to China soon with a finished degree. China is actually getting stronger and stronger in economy.. your description fits more to India.

The real problem with them is population. They've devalued human life. The only way to survive is to be soulessly selfish.

Chinese Internet Defense Force please leave

yea this. it's like india too. they have low per capita gdp or in other words, they're time it literally worth less than other people's in the world. you can pay someone $10 a day to carry your coat for you. that doesn't breed compassion or empathy.

youtube.com/watch?v=A7LQuMmaPLo

There are some really great Asian American guitarists. Kyuhee Park plays the best version of Scarlatti's Sonata K322 there is.

You'll see user. Pretty soon he's going to tell you the "good news!" about getting a job in (insert European country here). Even if he does go back, he's just going to use his European experience to cheat whites in business deals for his entire career. Chinese are born thieves.

>Feeling something from art

kek

>>how dare people make investments

Don't be a nigger, you can still display it, or invest in something normal like a regular person.

Being "technically good" at something does not mean you can appreciate it as an art form or understand the deeper meaning attached to the skill. Notice if you will how Asians, especially Chinese, NEVER create new ballads or write their own symphonies, instead they do covers of already existing symphonies "technically" well. This is because they lack the creative soul to "create" anything emotionally meaningful.

No, they can be very emotional, I think the ones in China just act that way by circumstance. On the flip side, all the white people I know don't give a shit about any kind of art and just care about themselves, I mean really I feel like anyone that's not me in general is an ant person, I'm just that fucking special. Seriously though, I think the differences between Asians and Whites are much more subtle and hard to isolate than what you think. It's more to do with their thought process, how they think. I am genuinely perplexed by a lot of thins Asians do, and this could be due to cultural circumstances, but every now and then, an American Asian will say something that I know no White person would ever think up. I don't think either race is "better" than the other, but I am convinced that there are differences that could be understood with more research possibly.

youtube.com/watch?v=H36vL3MzQDU

OP, I think you are confusing the display of emotion with the feeling of emotion. Did you know that before the 1900s, it was a social faux pas to smile and show overt emotion outside of close social gatherings?

>By the 17th century in Europe it was a well-established fact that the only people who smiled broadly, in life and in art, were the poor, the lewd, the drunk, the innocent, and the entertainment – some of whom we’ll visit later. Showing the teeth was for the upper classes a more-or-less formal breach of etiquette. St. Jean-Baptiste De La Salle, in The Rules of Christian Decorum and Civility of 1703, wrote:

>"There are some people who raise their upper lip so high… that their teeth are almost entirely visible. This is entirely contradictory to decorum, which forbids you to allow your teeth to be uncovered, since nature gave us lips to conceal them."

>plays euro song on euro instrument
>aren't asians so artistic and creative

Chinese- Aussie here. Chinese people have no soul because we have a money-minded culture. Since ancient times Chinese people were mostly traders and merchants. (Silk Road anyone?)

Do also notice Chinese businesses always have "lucky" or "fortune" in their name? Hell, we even have a God of Wealth in our pantheon and he has his own song which we sing during Chinese new year

Too much emphasis on money, hence souless

>Park began her guitar studies at age three. At age nine, she won first prize in the Youth Division of the National Korean Guitar Competition, followed by a string of first prizes in national in international competitions. She enrolled in the Tokyo College of Music in 2004 and studied with Japanese classical guitarists Shin-Ichi Fukuda and Kiyoshi Shomura and later with Álvaro Pierri at the Vienna Music University. She has participated in opera tours conducted by Seiji Ozawa and in 2009 she took part in the "Guitar Fiesta" in Hakuju Hall, Tokyo. She also performed in Carnegie Hall in New York in October 2012.

AGE FUCKING THREE. Do you think that's because ol' Kyuhee Park was inspired creatively, driven to create a masterful soul touching song? Or maybe her chink parents forced her to play until she was "technically" good.

Her childhood went something like this.

>Mother my fingers are bleeding can I please stop
>If you stop you are disgrace, you will practice more or I will kill your goldfish
>Okay mother

Chink detected.

This is a meme though. I've studied classical guitar for almost a decade, I have a disdain for technical proficiency over feeling (I'm looking at you Elliot Fisk). I'm TELLING YOU, as the closest thing to an expert you'll find on Sup Forums, that she excels in the emotional aspects of Scarlatti's piece.

Also, you're wrong, again. There are SOME good Asian composers. See:

youtube.com/watch?v=C0NEFLLkwTI

youtube.com/watch?v=_zpOc9n7dlI

Also, just for giggles, found this
youtube.com/watch?v=znSAWRlWi-Y

All classical guitarists start that young now. Even John Williams started that young (not that you know who that is). He's considered the best living classical guitarist and he is half Chinese.

Stop pretending you are going to win this discussion, bud. You will not, because you don't know shit about this topic.

meant for

Not to disparage John Williams because he's definitely based as fuck and gutted some Koreans when he was drafted in 1952, but

>best living classical guitarist

Come now user, you seem to known a thing or two. Let's not lie to ourselves here. John Williams can essentially be boiled down to:
>muh Spielberg movie sound tracks

I had an immigrant explain the cultural differences to me. It's a communist society. They don't value individuality or independent opinions. Their culture is very indirect. They don't generally speak their opinions and won't disagree with you or do anything that might be rude or hurt your feelings.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Williams_(guitarist)

just butthurt cos you gonna lose the trade war, badly

So they are essentially insect people and China is their eusocial insect colony

You Have to Go Back Chang

>john williams
>best living classical guitarist
>muh spielberg movie sound tracks

Kek that's what I call a good shitpost

sort of like the Ferengi