Name a biggest sport delusion

name a biggest sport delusion

protip: you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spain_national_football_team_head_to_head
listas.20minutos.es/lista/cual-es-el-pais-mas-arrogante-creido-pedante-y-egolatra-de-latinoamerica-280473/
bloginteligenciacultural.com/2015/12/12/son-los-argentinos-los-mas-arrogantes-de-america-latina/
bbc.com/mundo/noticias/2015/10/151021_hay_festival_debate_estereotipos_yv
bbc.com/mundo/noticias/2015/10/151015_hay_festival_chistes_sobre_argentinos_vs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>4 stars
What are they claiming them for?

have you seen los angeles lakers fans?

If I'm not wrong, they think they have 4WC.

>LA lakers
>no lakes in LA
At least the Dallas Stars makes some sense.

Deja de hablar y mamame la polla, gallego unicopa

2 "wcs" from 1930 and a 2 prehistoric tournaments against taiwanese factory workers and ethiopian slaves

>If I'm not wrong, they think they have 4WC.
But you are, so please take your retarded shitposting back to the marca comments section.

off the top of my head
Chile
Mexico
England
Belgium
Netherlands

>2 prehistoric tournaments against taiwanese factory workers and ethiopian slave
Cool, can we claim a dozen extra stars for the same reason

Can you explain it then?

Thanks, so I'm not wrong and they actually think that.

I'll count watching BBC documentaries as a Biology Degree then

1924 and 1928 Olympic Football Tournments, organized by FIFA
1930 and 1950 FIFA World Cups

It's bit hard to see, but Isreal also has a star in their logo despite never winning anything.

>itt: people butthurt because a small nation or three-testicled warriors is more successful they'll ever be

not organized by FIFA, as our 4 (F o u r) wc's

>Can you explain it then?
Its the 2 olympic golds before WC existed (1924, 1928) + 2 WC (1930, 1950). Simple as that, nobody other than maybe some old delusional talking head would claim any different.

>counting olympics
Great! We've got 3 of them. We've got 4 stars too!

6M achievement. Yours is fair.

not organized by FIFA, sorry Mohammed

>being this retarded
i bet your from Galicia :^)

yeah, Ghana too

what the heck thats so sneaky

No, but I was there once. Using Uruguay logic I can say I'm from there.

Hey, I'm not making the rules up, just following yours.

If we're going by "organised by the highest football association in the world" idea then we get to count any home nations that existed before FIFA

thats great m8 put em up next to your breakdancing cats, you still have only 1 (one) WC tho

Why don't you put a star for every tournament you won at PES?

nice mental gymnastics
not organized by FIFA sorry again Mohammed jojojojojo

why the fuss? as you can see the stars are inside the badge, not outside, they are part of the design

Are Uruguayans more or less arrogant than Argies? Serious question.

kek, we have a lot of pride but are not as arrogant as porteños (argies from the capital)

They're for argies a mix of what Canada and Mexico are for you. A mix of the bad things of both. They want to be argies and are constantly claming for attention.

not really, but football is our weak spot, it´s the only thing we do

about football probably the same

in any other aspect of life, NO ONE in South America can top Argentine arrogance

daily reminder to never argue with an uruGAYan. their napoleon complex mixed with victim mentality will always lead them to spit shit while playing the 'poor little guys' card

Someone release the gallegos again.

>ITT the great footballing nations of spain (4 titles) and england (3 titles) attempt to stay relevant against a 3 million population south american shithole (19 titles)

K E K
E
K

>35 posts
>no mention of """world""" champions

Shocked tbqh

You forgot to say that we won three Coca Cola Cups, a Pub bar tournament and a friendly against Rwanda. Like you do we consider those major trophies

According to wikipedia Spain has never played against Rwanda.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spain_national_football_team_head_to_head

>3 titles
What 3 are they?

>le strawman
poor form manolo, now back to your siesta

spain why do you have to lie?

>Chile
>delusional
they''ve been winning recently tho

1 WC and 0 EC make 3 titles

easy mathematics lad

>The argenkek in spain

I can taste the butthurt from here, it's always been the same. Nobody else takes it away, there are official documents where FIFA talks about, the simple fact that we're ALLOWED to wear 4 stars shows what FIFA thinks but always the argentinian feeling himself inferior to us tries to downplay our merits.

Not only do you have less Copa Americas than us(thanks for letting us win a bunch in your house by the way), but you've also been world champions less times, and that physically hurts you, it kills you inside knowing a country 15 times smaller than yours both in size and population can continue to fuck you in the ass, again and again and again. It's SAD

here it is

according to wiki, 1 WC (1966) and 2 OG (1908, 1912)

1900 olympics too

whatever makes u feel better urubros

fuck no, way more
urucucs are big headed, arrogants and bigot as hell
we are pretty humble tbeh

>Upton Park F.C.
kek and we're the delusional ones

any way, even if 4 titles see

this must be a proxy, nobody can actually be this delusional

thats the spirit my colombian brother, just like your totally legit 2001 CA

2bh i dont give a shit about nigger povertyball. but if that makes you happy good for you bud :)

this is what uruguayans are actually like. they come up as mr nice guy, but as soon as you turn your back theyll talk shit and brag about being better than you. at least we admit were arrogant. false modesty i think is the english term for what they have.

FIFA only allows champions to wear stars in their shirts, you can try to deny it all day every day if it makes you feel better but there's a simple fact:
Uruguay is 4 times world champion.

And now there will be shitposters saying that we're arrogant like this murican just because we're schooling some europeans and "europeans" that feel ashamed about the fact that they've won less than us.

>this is what uruguayans are actually like. they come up as mr nice guy, but as soon as you turn your back theyll talk shit and brag about being better than you. at least we admit were arrogant. false modesty i think is the english term for what they have.

>make ignorant thread mocking someone
>get corrected by official statements
>no ur arrogant

This is why nobody likes you.

>FIFA only allows champions to wear stars in their shirts

not true, you're subverting the rule by putting stars on the badge itself. we've done it too.

W-we still believe ;_;

i didnt make a thread, and like i said, i dont give a fuck about divegrass or fifa. im just pointing out the way yall actually are, but hey, you must be used to being around fake people anyways.

Read official documents.

This is my last reply by the way, accept it or not, it doesn't matter to us. Even less from nations that have no relevance on the sport

3 time champs reporting in

The following is however many stars teams would have if gold medals counted
Numbers in brackets are gold medals
Brazil 5 (1)
Italy 4 (1)
Germany 4
Uruguay 2 (2)
Argentina 2 (2)
England 1 (3) *competes as Great Britain
Hungary (3)
Soviets (2)
France 1 (1)
Spain 1 (1)
Belgium (1)
Poland (1)
Canada (1)
Sweden (1)
Yugoslavia (1)
Nigeria (1)
Cameroon (1)
Mexico (1)
We shouldn't be using as a basis for awarding stars as it would congest the number of competitions down to every two years, devaluing other countries successes at the real tournaments
I.e. Spain may have won more stars with their golden generation at the 2008 & 2012 had players of all ages been allowed to compete
You either award stars for all Olympics or none, but since it's been u23 & caps restricted since god knows when, this devalues all stars post change somewhat

I'm inclined not to care because on their kit they've incorporated it into the crest so it could be mistaken for a design feature instead of actual WC wins
Question is though, how many Uruguayan heads would explode if FIFA did the right thing and forced them to incorporate two of the stars into the Uruguayan FA logo?

Yeah i'm sure you don't buddy. And we're not fake, we're dicks to everyone, people saying that we're nice guys are just delusional because they came for vacations and had a lot of money with them to spend here, just like in any bussiness over the world.

We're not nice among ourselves and we're not nice with foreigners.

*cough*

listas.20minutos.es/lista/cual-es-el-pais-mas-arrogante-creido-pedante-y-egolatra-de-latinoamerica-280473/

bloginteligenciacultural.com/2015/12/12/son-los-argentinos-los-mas-arrogantes-de-america-latina/

it's a fact everyone hates Argies, and for a reason
if you just google "most arrogant country of South America" or something like that the result of every random article about the topic is the same

>We're not nice among ourselves and we're not nice with foreigners.
Gotta say, this is the case with Latin America in general.

And yet I've seen so many immigrant groups in 'murrica trying to do the "we're all in this together" narrative. I always thought it was bullshit, we'd fight our own shadows if we could.

>unreliable biased sources shit talking a country they don't like

woooow, you got any breitbart links while you're at it?

None of the ones you mentioned count because ther were NOT organized by FIFA as world championships and they are NOT recognized as such.
>2 years
1924-28 learn to count.

>on condition that the Olympic Football Tournament takes place in accordance with the Regulations of FIFA, the latter shall recognise this as a world football championship
>The South Americans won 3-0 and were celebrated as World Champions in Montevideo

Just admit you're butthurt you suck at the sport you invented

no one gives a fuck about the stars here, there's just 2 or 3 urugayans in Sup Forums that just troll everyone with the 4 stars and you guys keep swallowing easy bait

bro, no one likes you, im sorry

>"La forma de ser de los argentinos es muy criticada desde el exterior. Expresiones como 'son muy arrogantes' y 'se creen superiores', resumen bien un sentimiento que está muy extendido", dice el estudio.

bbc.com/mundo/noticias/2015/10/151021_hay_festival_debate_estereotipos_yv

bbc.com/mundo/noticias/2015/10/151015_hay_festival_chistes_sobre_argentinos_vs

4 times world champions
15 times american champions

How many euros do you have bong? HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

Small teams should stay at home mate, stop swallowing the PL pill

>we are pretty humble tbeh
kek Manolo

what's your made up Italian last name and in what generation in your family did they arbitrarily make it up as their name?

You stupid retarded fuck.

my name is gianfranco castronovo and i was the man who invented memes

t. rumaldo "pocho" ochoa

>gianfranco castronovo
irl kekd

>>>/taringa/

>BBC

GEE I WONDER WHO COULD BE BEHIND THOSE ARTICLES

american teams that call themselves world champions

i knew this would trigger you a little but not this much

who /13timesWorldChampions/ here