When uncut fags wake up every morning and pull thier skin back

>when uncut fags wake up every morning and pull thier skin back

>amerisharts believe this
i mean i understand it tho the rabbis mutilated your cocks when they were infants and permanently left the the damage in your brains not to talk about having to fap your crusty dry dick with with lotion or sock or having to put lube every time you have sex....

boy are you dumb.

Lol lube? Ive never needed it once wtf were u told?

only if i havent showered for several days, that stuff doesnt accumulate quickly.

You know, showers exist... I admit, there's smegma after a couple of days, but ONLY a couple of days, not less. So, unless you're an unhygenic piece of shit, this shouldn't be a problem. I guess it's a good thing americans mutilate their dick, otherwise they'd have to shower every single day, and we know how much of an inconvinience that would be for an american.

Are you fucking retarded? Lmao I never have to use lube when I jack or have sex.

>when cut fags wake up

im uncut and can pull my skin back with no problems, u jelly?

did you search for mummified penises just for a cheap joke?

I know this is a hard concept for a negroid american to grasp, but in other countries we tend to bathe twice a day...

WE GOT US A FLAMEWAR BOYS WATCH HOW THIS TURNS INTO A NIGGER HATE THREAD LOOLOLOLO

twice a day sounds a bit excessive, I generally only shower once a day.

do you shampoo on the second wash or is it just a soap on body type thing?

Did you come here to make fun of foreskin to hide your pain of never being able to have one. I feel sorry for cutfags, it should be a choice they make as an adult

>tfw when your descendants will be kings ruling the nations with a sceptre of pure gold
>tfw you'll never be a filthy heathen and will always be circumcised
>tfw I'll always be a holy one of Israel

samefag, you aren't even trying at this point

This

Buddy I have slightly too much foreskin, I was asking a legitimate question.

Hi David :))

I work for a living, so I tend to get dirty during the day.

Shampoo twice a day, can't stand going to bed with dirty, sweaty hair and dust on me.

where the hell do you work that you get that dirty?
I worked in a mail center for a while and the most I would have to do after a shift is wash my forearms.

Try again... Just woke up... Here's my cock.

I only ever needed lube for Anal T B H
And yeah, I do kinda wish my DONGER wasn't snipped when I was born.
That kinda sucks.

Do you shoot Heroine into that bitch?

>Habakkuk 2:15-16

>15 Woe unto him that giveth his neighbour drink, that puttest thy bottle to him, and makest him drunken also, that thou mayest look on their nakedness!

>16 Thou art filled with shame for glory: drink thou also, and let thy foreskin be uncovered: the cup of the Lord's right hand shall be turned unto thee, and shameful spewing shall be on thy glory.

why do so many guys on Sup Forums have such an aggressive dick vein?

Post more dicc piccs nigga

Uncut...
Wait let me rephrase... complete penis here. I don't get that because wash my junk when I shower.

>Keep armpits fresher for a day or so longer by having arms cut off.

This is cut fags logic.

The rest of us just practice basic hygiene and enjoy better sex, knowing that we never had odd parents that obsessed over butchering their children's dinkles.

Cut fags - pls stay away form kids - you are a danger to them.

I wish
You can do that all you want
Lol idk about other dudes... I'm just born like that. I remember my "Y" vein ever since I was a kid
My dick is soft now nigga

Genesis 17:10-14King James Version (KJV)

10 This is my covenant, which ye shall keep, between me and you and thy seed after thee; Every man child among you shall be circumcised.

11 And ye shall circumcise the flesh of your foreskin; and it shall be a token of the covenant betwixt me and you.

12 And he that is eight days old shall be circumcised among you, every man child in your generations, he that is born in the house, or bought with money of any stranger, which is not of thy seed.

13 He that is born in thy house, and he that is bought with thy money, must needs be circumcised: and my covenant shall be in your flesh for an everlasting covenant.

14 And the uncircumcised man child whose flesh of his foreskin is not circumcised, that soul shall be cut off from his people; he hath broken my covenant.

Did OP search for the most unhygienic penis for some cheap insecurity banter.

maybe its just a circumcised guy thing.

Hey fuck you, you mutilated, jew cock nigger! Don't you have some obese white women to rape or settlements to bulldoze?

Fuck off and die, you niggerkike! You jiggajew! You rabbispook!

I really fucking hope that is soft and not permanently both dry and tiny

>Eurofags believe this
I mean I understand the refugee semen gets to your head, but we don't need lube when having sex.

That being said, I do wish I wasn't cut though.

probably, why are you dodging my question?
what are you hiding?

Holes in you, I can pull it back only a little bit.

Shit. If an ancient book written by savages from the middle east tells me to chop off a piece of my dick, I'd better go do it.

>savages

I'm not even the guy you were talking to, you're just a fucking degenerate if you think there is no correlation between what op posted and the mummified dick user. To answer your question he probably searched dry penis and got some pic from an article redirected from Google images. Is your whortless life any better now.

fun fact about the bible a lot of people ignore is that jesus was a symbolic lamb being sacrificed before god so we no longer had to make sacrifices such as foreskin chopping, animal sacrifice and keeping our beards long.
which is exactly why jews still do all those things, they dont like jesus.

not really.
you gotta relax, guy.

>Can literally see the dry skin on it

Matthew 5:17-20King James Version (KJV)

17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

King James Version (KJV)

Flash always creates more detail dumbasses. It's not dry, flash just makes it look that way

I'm not talking about the commandments, I'm talking about ritual sacrifice and why Christians/Catholics do not practice it

>Matthew 15:24

>But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Jesus only came for the Israelites he didn't come for faggot traps on Sup Forums

>Mutilated

That's ridiculous man, I have a massive foreskin and I only shower once a month, I never have dick cheddar. Maybe because I play with my dick constantly I don't know. This is me now

>John 2:2

>And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.

can we please not argue bible verses in a thread about foreskins.

seeing this makes me wonder if my foreskin is too loose

Holy shit your dick is tiny.

Circumcision always creates a permanently ruined penis, dumbass.

I actually typed "mummified penis" into google, yes.

This

When something out of your control happens, it kinda sucks, but we learn to live with it yo.

Why? Mine is so loose it doesn't stay rolled back when it's hard

damn right.

i got my jaw removed too so i dont have morning breath.

It's actually not that bad 6" hard. It can look super small soft

Huh really dipshit?

Uhhh... That's 3 inches max...
Yeah I'm also one of the OPs he quoted. He's a uncut jealous fag kek

I'm uncut and I've never had cockcheese. OP needs a lesson in personal hygiene.

Or at all for that matter. Imagine how disgusting these people must be if they think it takes visible symptoms to qualify as poor hygiene.

so satisfaying to see that i have a massive cock

>having to put lube every time you have sex

You're either a faggot or you dont know how to please a woman.

It's the length of an iPhone 6

it IS dry user, but you wouldn't know better so I'll let this one slip