How did this

How did this.....

Other urls found in this thread:

williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/AFSP-Williams-Suicide-Report-Final.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Turn to this?

The real question is.. where did those tits go??

Used as a sex toy now

White people...

her parents must be real proud

this thread make me feel bad.

It's called a mental illness.

>this thread make me feel bad.
Why

Such a waste of good tits.

You think she has parents? People who do this "rebel" against their parents. Probably didn't talk to her parents in years

dat acne

Anyone know what her name is?

Or EHEM..... HIS*

Loo

simple, you just comb your hair to the other side

Because the girl was very beautifull and She totally ruin her body. Cut Tits + hormones, unnatural shit.

I have to agree.

yeah first pic she has a horse and equestrian outfit

Clearly a single mom household.

Yeah. The real her died and there is no record of that real girl anymore. It's like you lose your complete identity. That girl in the photo died... Now it's just a total other person.

Well at least 45% off themselves at some point.

I think it's Chris now she is on tumblr

thick thighs

Kek

Oh dear jesus god, ruined.

Searched Chris tumblr and Chris tumblr trans.... She didn't come up

damn he's cute

I love that type of underwear, do they have a specific name or just boxers?

Nice feet

-HeTechy

for why

On first pic she is already ugly.

ruined a perfect pair of tits, shame.

lop these titties off because i have a mental illness fam

This. Respected and promoted as law in Cuckada

Yeah funny how every says omg luuul mental illness...

When she turned into a 9/10 dude and girl in the world would date.

Super hairy female bottom half and a scrawny, scarred, acne covered male upper half. The worst of both worlds.

How are those steroids treating your face?

Uh... Idk they're just Boxers dude lol. They just fit snug on her because she has small thighs. Also need to buy a good brand like kalvin Klein or fruit of the doom whatever it's called

Did u see the average American Liberal Dad these days...thus nulling ur single parent household opinion..

yeah but like material? I've got CK boxers that are the type that don't stretch n shit and they're uncomfortable as fuck.

i hope your children have this mental illness and you can show how cool and progressive you are while they use medical procedures to validate their body dysphoria

>illness
Disorder. And it's only designated a disorder if the person in question suffers significant discomfort and distress from their dysphoria. Which again is usually remedied by gender reconstruction surgery and hormone treatment.

Good point, let me rephrase: Clearly a household without a proper father figure.

lol she lopped off her honkers.

I would totally date her and marry her in pics 1 and 2. She looks so cute and like a fun gf.... Pic 3 and onwards... She looks like a disturbed person

don't pump and dump, Sup Forums

>she
He.

What a fucking mess.

i hope she realizes what a mistake she's made

nice feet

got anymore?

>her
>She
him
He

Hmm that I don't know... Maybe try going to Walmart and go to Boxers section... See the ones that have an opening and feel them. The one she has on is like a light cotton.

She

Its a she you fucking cunt fuck

>remedied
>still the same suicide rate as people who don't go on hormones or have the surgery

kurwa takie fajne cycki se obciela.pojebana

And after which she'll probably kill herself.

Gr8 B8 M8

Nice tits bro.

>still the same suicide rate as people who don't go on hormones or have the surgery
Source?

Her and she.

Hershey.

Now I need some candy

Hey, where your tits at Bro?

of course she won't. Women are champions of self denial.

literally the first thing you get if you google transgender suicide rates

williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/AFSP-Williams-Suicide-Report-Final.pdf

>it actually says people who take hormones or get the surgery have a higher suicide rate than the average gender dysphoria patient

how do the tattoo get transferred to other arms>?

Shim.

If you think what white people are doing is bad then you won't belive what black people can do, trust me nigger.

Its a man baby, its a trap dude

Uh idk the photo is mirrored maybe dunbass

it, I guess.

boxer briefs

the other guy that replied must be like 12 too

Magic

If I tell you I'm a giraffe is that just dysphoria? No, they'll fucking lock me up in a padded room. It's a mental illness and should be treated like one you fucking degenerate.

>signing on an anonymous board
>especially Sup Forums

Can't wait for you to go back to school after summer

Had some dumb fuck on reddit try telling me it was a physical illness not mental.

Now there is only one last final step for her

>LEVEL UP!
+30% suicide rate

>it actually says people who take hormones or get the surgery have a higher suicide rate than the average gender dysphoria patient

Congratulations, you're a liar! The report doesn't say that at all. It says:

>respondents who said they had received transition related
health care or wanted to have it someday were more likely to report having attempted suicide than those who said they did not want it. This pattern was observed across all transition-related services and procedures that were explored in the NTDS. The survey did not provide information about the timing of reported suicide attempts in relation to receiving transition-related health care, which precluded investigation of transition-related explanations for these patterns.
>[Page 8, Table 5]

That does not mean their suicide rate can be explained from having received treatment - but rather that their dysphoria is so severe that had they not received treatment they would be more likely to commit suicide.

Its her journey, I mean his journey.

One more pic of her when she was pretty

this is what the internet does the people

I think they only go to school at age 6

It says "lifetime attempts" you don't know if it was before or after. You're both fucking retarded.

this is what it ended up like?

Thanks faggot, that was just what I wanted to see. Took forever to forget that shit last time.

why? I've never looked towards accurately naming them until recently. Usually just went into the shop, went for the comfiest/best fitting and bought them.

Found it.

prince-babe dot tumblr dot com

thinking you are a gerrafe is different than gender identity disorder, which is a distinct thing. You should read up on it.

Didn't know they transitioned people to look like ET

is this... gay?

They are both mental illnesses. When you believe you are something you're not, the solution shouldn't be a scalpel, they need mental treatment.

I don't see a single pic of her?

prince-babe tumblr com/post/125110164369/excuse-my-weird-smolder-thing-i-have-said

the tratment for gender identity disorder is to transision. there is nothing else tht cn e done for thoes people. Do you think you know more than a doctor about this issue?

Surgery. Lots of it