>Free Fire, dir. Ben Wheatley
>The Magnificent Seven, dir. Antoine Fuqua
>Elle, dir. Paul Verhoeven
>Mascots, dir. Christopher Guest

Ask me anything.

I started one of these earlier in the day but had to leave early. I'm good now

Why are you only watching trash?

Because I don't hate fun

does free fire take place all inn the one room?

is mascots worthy of the other chritopher guest movies? it looks a little off from the trailer.

Is Free Fire as good as it looks and is TMS as bad as it looks

A brief setup outside, then entirely in one warehouse, with one main room and a few hallways and smaller rooms

Mascots made me laugh a lot, which a testament to a good comedy, so I'd say it's worthy. Don't think it's as good as Best in Show, though
Yes, no

Shameless self-bump

Those all look like trash.

Why don't you watch something good?

How's Elle? It's screening at the film fest here in Calgary in a couple weeks but the trailer seems ehh

Where these all the movies you wanted to see the most, or were there others you couldn't get into? I'm not that familiar with how the public can get into big profile movies at the big festivals. Aren't there some movies just held for the press and nobody else?

Also this.

All of them were good, in my opinion

It's pretty great. Can't compare it to Verhoeven's other Euro films 'cause I haven't seen them, and definitely not his American action films (haven't seen Basic Instinct), but it's a really entertaining and fucked-up film. Be warned there is A LOT of cucking

These were the ones I wanted to see most in the time that I'm in Toronto. There are others I really want to catch (like La La Land, (re) Assignment, Arrival, etc.) but they're playing later in the week.

I think as long as you buy the tickets ahead of time and it's not specifically a press screenning, you can get in. They go pretty quickly, but if you get the text alert thing on Ticketmaster ASAP, you'll probably get in (hence why I got into Magnificent Seven)

Last bump

I'm hype for Free Fire. Came out of fucking nowhere.

How's Sharlto?

I saw Snowden and it was absolutely shit

100% skip it and just watch/rewatch Citizenfour

Did you watch birth of a nation?

I just got out of watching the handmaiden at elgin theatre and I highly recommend it. It's not a masterpiece, but it is really, really good. What surprised me the most was how funny it actually was.

Why would you watch the magnificent 7 and mascots at tiff when you know they are just going to come out in theatres?

Why don't you go see movies that are a little out of the box? That's what tiff is all about.

esti roman?

Sharlto was absolutely based. Best part of the movie. His best performance imo
I didn't see it but I agree that it looks like shit
I did not. Race baiting isn't enough to get me to pay to see what looks like such an uninteresting film
Friend of mine just saw it. Better or worse than Oldboy?
I just came for the experience. I read up on a lot of the films coming out and many of them just didn't interest me. Magnificent Seven and Mascots looked like fun, so I figured why not?
No soy Roman

: Aserej? ja de j? de jebe tu de jebere seibiunouva / Majavi an de bugui an de buididipi / Aserej? ja de j? de jebe tu de jebere seibiunouva

From the States, friend. Only speak English and Russian and a bit of Spanish

wanna meet up? promise I won't murder you.

Leaving in the morning, but I'm flattered

There, there, buddy. You're still my user friend on here

Oldboy is still his best. The handmaiden is a lot different but it's still really good and has his recognizable style.