Why did she like Billy?

Why did she like Billy?

Bump.

Because Gallo is the sexiest man alive?

Because it's fiction.

Do fictional people not have motivations and reason?

all women want to be kidnapped ya goof

in case you didn't notice, she had very low self-esteem.

she would have taken any guy who took command of her.

My interpretation is that they were both somewhat intellectually infantile and stunted, so I suppose that could make sense.

I suppose her style of dress and overall demeanor would indicate that.

Not in satire.

All women loved based Gallo.

>mfw someone can't drive a shifter car

Yeah she just went with the one with
model looks.

Buffalo isn't a satire though.

who /thicc/ here?

glad i'm not the only one

Me, how was she so thick here?
In black snake moan she was skinny as hell.

dumb teenage girl doesnt know her worth and latches on to the first attractive man to pay attention to her

But realistically how is it possible that Billy's the first person to pay attention to a girl that looks and dresses like that?

She was acting and her part was written by the guy who plays the character she likes in the movie.

would you like a week long miniseries showing you the other males that hit on her, prior to him? it's movie, dumbshit.

dat family diner scene tho

kino

None of what you just said makes that an adequate, realistic motivation given how attractive and clearly vulnerable she is.

Yeah they were based on his parents but I wouldn't call the entire movie satire because of that scene.

>Mfw somebody calls it a 'shifter car.'

I'm more /ricci/ if anything

I took it as her being attracted, almost intregued or interested in how damaged Billy is and she wanted to be there to comfort him.

It's not exactly a typical drama, there's a satirical and surreal tone throughout the whole movie. Character's actions often make little sense, it made me think "oh it's just a wacky movie" and stopped trying to analyse further early on. Good movie, just saying.

The plot required for it.

There's plenty this woman can do; among them, acting.

>mfw someone comments about a movie they haven't actually watched.

Why are autists and/or retards always named Billy?

Many women go for the "lived in face" look.
I mean as recently as two years ago he was a model for G-star clothing

There's certainly a lot of this in there.

Billy Brown isn't either, he's just a misanthrope.
But a sensitive one... that's probably why she likes him, because his le-edgelord tough exterior is so flimsy... that becomes super apparent when the chick he has a crush on in the cafe sees him.