If a white guy hook up with a east asian women, is it similar to when a white girl gets blacked?

If a white guy hook up with a east asian women, is it similar to when a white girl gets blacked?

No because Asian girls are white.

Asians are also well behaved educated and respectful. Plus they keep their bodies in good condition.

Asians have slightly higher average IQ's, smaller dicks, so I'd say kinda yes

LOL
The fuck are you talking about you retard?
East Asian chicks are "white"--- my sides are in orbit.

So you are saying I need to stink, be unemployed and steal a TV to get a black dick?

In the sense that white guys scrape the bottom tier like black guys do for white women, yes.

>Asians are white
Asians aren't white, they're asian

White guy with Asian woman: A-okay
Black guy with White woman: FUCKIN' NIGGERS WHY WOULD ANYONE COMMIT BESTIALITY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Asian with a white skin

yes, and it's called being bleached

Thanks for the summary?

What colour is her skin? How does it compare to a western European or a African? If we are to describe Europeans as white then she must also qualify.

Her skin is yellow.

yes, like most asians. Or at least most asians from the countries that matter

OP wanted an answer so I gave him one.

Same level as turks tbh

Europeans are the only race with diverse hair and eye colors

he said white as in the skin colour, he didn't say they are Caucasian, learn the difference.

Black people aren't literally black, they're brown as well as Indians and Arabs but they all aren't considered black people. Her skin is white but she isn't "white" because "being white" refers to being caucasian

No because those are both intelligent species of humans. Blacks are uncivilized.

White people have no culture

I'm certain he knows the difference.

shitty bait, friend

White always refers to being caucasian, people don't refer to Arabs, Native Americans, and Indians as "black" because they have brown skin like people of African descent

Nigga, you're stupid as shit.
Its make up plus lighting.
--+++>nb4 noo wait.
I am a perm. Resident of Japan and also lived in South Korea and Mongolia.

Asians are better behaved, better educated and more respectful than whites, so if plotted on a line, asian > white > black. So from that standpoint, yes to OP's question.

also in countries like japan, even white foreigners are somewhat shunned and its frowned upon for a woman to be with a foreigner

White people been copying Asian cinematography, black culture, and latinx music. Y'all gotta do better. Do white people have a culture?

No, because blacks are literally subhuman. Many studies have proven it, and if you want to see proof yourself, visit a black neighborhood in a liberal city.

Yeah right and without us you would record your nigga music on a piece of bush or what

I bet your stupid ass thinks jews are white too, amirite?

LMAO

If an Asian man has sex with a Black woman, is it the Black woman the one that gets asian'd, or is it the Asian man the one that gets blacked?

Don't be disgusting, my family literally were nazis in ww2. But there is no denying that Korean and Japanese women are at least the equal of white women.

Certainly they are preferable to any negro. Even the biggest racists in this thread would choose to have a Japanese girl as their neighbour over jamal and his inevitable crack production facility.

Asians also despise blacks as much or even more than whites, if you spoke to some you would realise that we have much more in common with Asians than we do over the dark skinned primitives.

Not really.

Blacks are pretty much the bottom of the Asian social ladder. A white guy would usually be higher up (still below being with another Asian).

Being with a black person is like being with a beast, white people are seen as humans.

Thanks appreciate the :)

culturally: somewhat the same but depends on which culture. Assuming you mean Japan, then definitely; esp. in you're in Japan. Whites will always be considered outsiders.

biologically/genetically: typical asians and whites are closer to each other than typical blacks and whites. Asians and Whites have been interbreeding for millenia because of geography and repeated human migration. Both have the most neanderthal dna of any other race.

>They keep their bodies in good condition. . .

Visit Japan, far from the truth man, smells like BO, you see japs do stupid shit every day and everyone just ignores it.

jazz, blues, R&B, country, bluegrass music (among others) wouldn't exist today without white people. Jazz came out of the white centric discipline of studying and preforming marching band and parlor music.

Well I haven't been to Japan but in Korea they do better than here in Australia. My Japanese gf keeps herself amazingly well toned, clean and hairless. I'm sure slobs exist everywhere but there's much less fatties in Asia.

>WHITE PEOPLE WOULDNT EXIST TODAY WITHOUT AFRICAN PEOPLE SO AFRICAN PPL TAKE CREDIT

retard logic

wat

saying x exists because of y influence is meaningless. get out nigger

Africans didn't invent any of those genres of music, you dense motherfucker.

you havent seen many blacks have you? a massive chunk of them have BLACK skin.

Are you fucking retarded? Europeans are not the only diverse people in the world.

>b-b-b- da different eye color mean diverse!

No. It's a fucking

Russians, Australians, Mexicans, Spaniards............. different hair colors and eye colors. Go back to Sup Forums

there's a reason why all niggers, spics, and chinks look the same. They are not diverse like white ppl. Hell, anime has to co-opt a euro-centric look just to keep itself interesting and allow the viewer to tell one character from another.

oldfag detected
in this new age the kids have never heard asians called yellow.

Gr8 b8 m8. There is no possible way someone can be this fucking stupid.

agreed brother. white people are the only diverse people. and the best people. all other races look the same. yes even cartoons look white like us so we can tell them apart!

yes. white people are the best and all very different looking. other races look same and are stupid. make america great again.

might've been a little confusing. didn't mean the niggers looked like spics or gooks. just meant all the niggers looked the same, all the gooks looked the same, etc. That they are really hard to tell apart compared to whites b/c of the lack of diversity in those groups

Forcing your children and grandchildren to be a 4 foot black haired chink

yes. all other peoples lack diversity. only white people have diversity. cant tell all the other peoples apart.

Is this your girls father?

Sup Forums is correct as always. world would be much better if trump just killed all other races. whitte pride world wide!

lmao

fucks like u make us look retarded. go to fucking school.

>world wide
kek, I'd just be ok if they left white nations alone but undoubtedly so many other races can not maintain a functioning society and must leech off of what whites build. A few Asian groups are the exception ofc.

>t. shitskin
let me guess, you love drumpf's hate, amirite?

Mad nig

>latinx

I am white as snow eurofag and my bf is chinese.
Before that everyone asian looked almost the same to me, but once you get to spend more time with them you see them as different as caucasians are and you'll have your preferences, things that turn you on about them.Yea, at first I didn't like him, but he treats me way better than any eurofags did, plus his family cooks amazingly wonderful.
Well, I think I got semi-cuckd, but at least it's not a black dude

>pic not related

No because white people are good and pure.

>had to stop webm
>inb4 faggot
wtf? what`s the problem with killing it first? i don`t give a fuck which meat you eat but pls kill that fucking animal before you cook it.

some girls are kinda hot imo

Japanese are racist as fuck.
Koreans too. They both hate white people but are too beta to tell you to your face.

> Hate white people
> Are travelling to europe like crazy
> Caucasian beauty-standards

Some people belive it will be more healthy cooking it alive.. maybe adrenaline, i don't remember.

>hurr durr where the fug is russia located
pic related, gorgeous beautiful asian woman

I am japanese and who told you that we hate white people? Its total bullshit. Just dont come here like a sex obsessed monster.

Slav-Mongolian interbreed

thx for the enlightenment. foreign cultures, always with the esoteric shit...

The third reich was esoteric as fuck, shut up douchebag

>slightly higher average IQ's
>IQ's
If you're not Asian then you certainly proved that point.

>fuck it, i`ll take the bait
i guess that footage is not from 1933

Whites and Asians rule the world thats it, Africa is a failure
whites are on top and asians are just below and asians have no problem with it wich prove they are superior to other shitskins

Asia is a continent. They are more asian countries with different averages.

You're the stupidest fuck I have ever seen

They are niglet, what's whiter than the very German Ashkenazi Jews?

>one example you've seen
Nigga are you serious

no, because she's dating up, not down

>what is europe

Got that reversed, bud. Asians are superior at everything whites are good at, except, ya know, thinking they're superior. They just do everything better, including being weird as shit.
Aging gracefully, physically more adaptable, higher average intelligence and innovative to boot. Just a few observations.

Don't know what you're arguing abouy Mr. IQ's, but
>yer ritardad!!1!
>IQ's

*about

Just don't creative

whites are the most creative than any other , thats why we rule, its freudian

/thread

redpill me on "IQ's"

wow wtf i just saw someones art of that model today the fuck?

spooky

Hi i am black. Where do you see me anons?

Two possibilities:

Smarter than average blacks = Possible leader of blacks

Average black = nig

yeah, I guess that's why asians invented everything and built the best countries

oh wait...

Almost but not quite.

Girls of color who get fucked by white men have been "Colonized."

It's IQs, apostrophe is used to denote contractions and a noun's possession over an object/subject, never plurals unless referring to letters/symbols/characters.
It's not 1990's, it's 1990s
It's not
>there's too many bird's
It's
>there's too many birds
Tl;dr apostrophe isn't plural and faggots like me won't bother you if you use them right.

>innovative to boot.
but not as much as whites.
Whites have more genious level IQs but also more low IQs and also more mental illness, iirc. Asians have more above average IQs.

Do you chinky fellows think we all smell like sour milk?

Are you in prison, user?