Black Lives Splatter / Charlottesville / Dindus memes/jokes. I'll start

Black Lives Splatter / Charlottesville / Dindus memes/jokes. I'll start

>Last sunday I asked myself: Can leftists dodge a dodge?

>Sounded like a Challenger to me!

Don't let me down Sup Forums we need a good ol' nigger hate thread in these tragic times

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/politics/obama/fabric.asp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Let's all celebrate

You're a real piece of shit OP

You mean DIEversity?

>about fucking time

Let's all be friends.

shut up faggot suck a nigger dick

Let's all be friends

We can do it, guys!

Yeah and if it wasn't for those peaceful muslims we would still have our proper twin towers

It's easy

We all need to love each other

Can we talk about how of course this asshole would be driving a gray challenger, the most faggotingest douchebag car in America. All the rich assholes you hated in high school drives this car

faggot alert

this is for /pol
GTFO

I drive that car but red not grey.

yikes, that's only a little better

Sup Forums is dead.

I can't wait. There will one day be a black virus. Some white will use his brains to make something to finally clear the gene pool. A simple air borne virus that will target only nonwhite DNA. Disable some vital proteins which will habit oxygen update in cells, and BAM! All problems solved.

Sounds like scifi I'm sure. However it will only take one determined white with some knowledge and time. He might even be able to create it at work and never be found at.

I only hope to be around when it happens. Imagine waking up and all nonwhites are gone. How advanced we could be in just 10 years without all the wars and BS of dealing with the trash around us.

Happy together

You know most Mexicans are Christian, right?

White supremacist are a dying breed, there are so many white people who are cucked creating mulatto children its beautiful. In a few years, the new generations will be mixed bloods, and I will laugh when the nazis die from breeding out, or genetic disorders from inbreeding.

>Sup Forums is dead
You are a nigger if you ever though Sup Forums was a neo nazi site. Sup Forums said nigger ironically back in the day and dumb asses like you with a one branch family tree took it for face value. You are the reason the white race will die out.

>retarded nigger lover alert

go listen to some nigger jungle music wigger

Black people are STINKY

Stay butt hurt, you can't come at me with facts, so you name call. It's alright the Native Americans acted the same way when they were forced of the reservations to mingle with white people. Only about 5 percent of them left

Aaaaaand summerrrrrrrrrrr

lol m00t once had a funny meme about this, I believe the rule of thumb is only summer fags say summer fags

>Aint not space cuz aint not globe Earth

lmao faggot OP is butthurt because black people won't be his friend

0.02 shekels have been deposited into your account by the Clinton Foundation

How do you feel about being part of a dying subculture no one really cares?

Important

I voted for Trump actually, Jeb was my first choice. Still support the Don though! Whooot!

All rolled into one body mass more like it.

why are there so many niggers on Sup Forums now

as if you or at least most of you so called "elites" would look better when she does or a good amount of them does.

They forgot the white male. Oh wait, nm.

The word she is up for debate

Wel back in the day at the beginning of Sup Forums, it wasn't cool for anyone to go on the internet besides nerds and people who needed it for work. As time progressed and the internet became more mainstream different demographics started taking interest and letting their kids reap the benefits, mainstreaming once private sites such as Sup Forums. So that is why you are seeing more "niggers" like a nigger like you siad

> This quote is utterly false and is an outrageously inaccurate picture of Dr. Schweitzer’s view of Africans. Dr. Schweitzer never said or wrote anything remotely like this. It does NOT appear in the book African Notebook.

So sincerely go fuck yourself, liar or as it now is named "real news" reporter.

As if. German and proud, you scum back coward who´s ancestors fleet the good old world!

> responding too obvious b8

Wew lad

>dying subculture
Nationalism is seeing a sharp rise in most Western Nations, Sup Forumsruh.

And nationalism never left the East.

Incest at its finest.

It seems like this kind of shit only happens when people know they're being seen by a group of people or on camera. I work with about 12 people, black and white, liberals and conservatives, and live in a community that's very polarized on most issues, but I don't see shit like this happening anywhere near me. Even the black people I work with said that they don't get why people are so upset about the statues and flags, when one of the white guys I work with was defending them being removed.

Face to face, all I ever see is someone expressing their views, someone else will express their views, and then there's a laugh, maybe a "agree to disagree" moment and then it's done, everyone goes on about their business.

I feel like all this shit is just for social media and to make everyone feel like they're apart of something (which I know is a common human need) but in real life I don't see shit like this. I just see people living their lives, knowing people around them disagree with them, but everyone treats everyone with dignity. I feel like if more people removed themselves from social media, and stopped getting their opinions from television, things would calm down. But everyone wants to be part of a "movement" when really we're all just part of the parade.

u mad?

>liberals
>ridiculing someone for their physical deformity
Which group is fascist, remind me again?

Top fucking kek

Fuck you cracker

Say what you will about the niggers, but leave jungle music outta this.

>black people

Lmao cracker rape the dog

It's fake.
snopes.com/politics/obama/fabric.asp

>imagine never waking up because you have part nigger or mongorian dna

>lack toast in toddler ant

yeah, it's just a meme to trigger niggly puffs on FB

>black people

You got me there

tbh this, people on here weren't racist right-wing nationalists on here back in the day

>imagine never leaving the house and thinking that what you see through screens is how the world really is.

My family's welsh, try again.

>tbh this, people on here weren't racist right-wing nationalists on here back in the day
Someone got here in 2009.

French flag because america are dumb

nah man
there were always a huge ton of right wing dudes on here

Yeah Trump's putting them in their place
>Lulz

Don't tell me i'm the only one having this fetish:
A pure Aryan SS woman, inspecting POWs in a camp, take a few french/british colonial troops (blacks, arabs, indians) with her to get absolutely ravaged.

It's the Netherland flag you mongoloid.

now now monkey boy

O rly?!?! Then explain why anonymous took down the daily stormer back in the day? To take down there own website?

Yeah you probably a muh gene pool

look here bitch.

Why so specific on the men? Why can't it just be a nazi bitch getting "ravaged" in her dress blacks? And arabs and indians? I get the whole "bbc" meme, but shitskins? Really? All that hair and curry and sweat? Unless you can come to grips with being bisexual, you should learn to refine your fetish...

You guys yelling "muh" at each other are the epitome of emotionally stunted neckbeards everywhere.

I can almost hear you both yelling "cuck" at your computers whilst wiping away tendie grease from your fingers.

Well, I admit Blacks are better than the other.

Its a good thing people are finally standing up against the alt left and their anti white, anti law rhetoric. These fuckers need to burn for trying to make our entire look like Detroit, trying to import literally millions of violent welfare recipients. People who give no shits about our homeless. They deserve no mercy, no amount of pain can make up for what they've already done to our once great and hopefully soon to be great again country.

Why

> Showing your new faggotry

Why you ask? Because fuck you, that's why.
Lulz

make the world a better place
punch a nazi in the face

>
>shut up faggot suck a nigger dick

Let's have some fun

>explain why anonymous took down the daily stormer back in the day
nobody took down anyone
>look here bitch.
wow! you succeeded in posting a picture!
great job negroid!

>calls an user newfag
>uses lulz

Less post, more lurk.

>
>Yeah and if it wasn't for those peaceful muslims we would still have our proper twin towers

Someone redpill this faggot

Oh look, junior tried to fit in.

>Less Nigger
>Gtfo you dirty stinking underhuman