Look what you did, Sup Forums

Look what you did, Sup Forums.

PRAISE KEK

KEK VULT

>checked

Praise Kek

Praise Kek

fucking normie trying to understand meme magic

Who would've thought memes got us this far. If you could time travel to the era of lolcats and trollfaces, and you told your younger self that memes are literally taking over the world, would you believe your future self?

Past me: What the fuck is a meme

I use to be normalfag

Dear Zyklon Kangz Circumnavigation, we Shekelstein Rahowa. Sir, sorry, Shoah 6000000.
Audit the crystal misogynistic Rato, make this Canada niggers America race, unite Gawker.
Achtung! Shoah hyperborean Germany will spooped rise Tilapia.
Islam, destroy goyim memes, wuz kikes Israel.
Niggardly kosher painting nude 14/88 jewesses Palpatine
Kill, we gas niggers, kikes good, also dickbutt. My problem: TempleOS.
We beautiful queens of abortions, therefore, depilated faggot snizz probocises who
platitudinally sounds niggers.
Furthermore, calling Juden!, destroy the Master Schadenfreude.
Fisted nigger cannot cuckaduck, play dick, Allah pigs.
Whats Satan masterbation? President Trump.
Rapes, licks, jews market crash. No survivors. Ficki fuck.

t. Sam Hyde.

Praise kek

Truly strange times

PRAISE KEK

If you told me memes would be so influential on 3 years ago (aka when they were despised because of reddit overusing them) I wouldn't believe it.

go get em!

praise kek

Praise KEK

Praise KEK

Praise Kek

Praise Kek

Praise KEK

Past-me would call future-me less believable than John Titor, called me a faggot and posted a shitty attempt at OC.

PRAISE KEK

praise KEK

Praise KEK

I think it's time we summon a little meme magic

Praise Kek

wow

Brings me back to the fun ebola chan days.

I miss those! We need to bring her back for some fun.

well lets hope this old white neo con male never finds out about pee pee poo poo

You guys are all faggots.

> Sam Hyde

Argentina, you are 99% nigger. Kill yourself.

Praise KEK

Literally how could this happen. This cannot be a coincidence. I am a staunch skeptic, but over these past few months... well I am starting to believe that collective consciousness is perhaps not so much a dream, and not so incapable of influencing reality as I once thought.

> If you could time travel to the era of lolcats and trollfaces

I'd go back farther than that
I'm sure past me would think the future sounds like "epic win"

Welcome to Tranquility Lane, neighbor!

Past me would have told current me to fuck off, that was back in 2010-2011 when I started Sup Forumsrowsing and despised memes or had a love/hate relationship with memes because of Reddit overusing and beating them into the ground.

praise KEK

Praise kek

My children you will Truly Inherit the stars. You have proven yourself to maintain your temptation and continued faithfulness. For this you shall inherit the stars and the meek shall truly inherit this earth.
I Kek will always assure you the unworthy ones of eke, will never to leave their nest to continue their toilsome existence and ones who help these fallen ones exist shall surely perish, as they do not follow my teachings and shall poison my children.
Do not be intimidated by their numbers my children, The times will be seen as bleak and hopeless but I assure you, I Kek have blessed you with a magnificent future full of prosperity and a auspicious adventure ahead of you.

>82 82

praise kek

Praise KEK

Praise Kek

Daily reminder that daily reminder that daily reminder that daily reminder that daily reminder that daily reminder that daily reminder that daily reminder that daily reminder that daily reminder that daily reminder that daily reminder that daily reminder that daily reminder that daily reminder that daily reminder that daily reminder that daily reminder that daily reminder that daily reminder that daily reminder that daily reminder that daily reminder that daily reminder that

WHAT/WHO IS THIS CHARACTER

makes you think

WHO

So does the artists to Pepe technically own the copyright?

Praise KEK

WHAT

praise kek

Praise KEK

WHO IS THIS CHARACTER

Praise KEK

All glory to Lord Kek

Stole Pepe from r9k?

Praise Kek

;praise kek

praise kek

Praise kek

Praise kek

Praise kek

Praise Kek

Praise Kek

PRAISE KEK

Praise Kek

Praise KEK

Praise KEK

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK

Praise KEK

Praise KEK

Praise KEK

kerokeroppi's father pepe

PRAISE KEK

Praise kek

>would you believe your future self?
I had often prophesized that memes would eventually play a role in propaganda, advertising, and subversion and that memetics would eventually turn into a legitimate field of study.

Other Anons always laughed at me and called me a fag for thinking that, but I'm not shocked it's turned out this way. If anything, I would have told my younger self to find ways to capitalize on it.

PRAISE KEK

>tfw it all used to fun and games
>lolcats, closed pools and lazers

shit has gotten too real for me, I am just glad i started lurkin in '08

Praise KEK

have you ever heard someone say meme like me-me

Pepe has over stayed his welcome and us supposed to go the way if troll face and rage comics anyway

Praise KEK

Praise kek

THATS WHAT YOU GET NORMIE RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

>associated with

That's their normie as fuck problem there. They always take everything for face value and open their mouths about it before just doing some basic research.

PRAISE KEK.

Yeah I'm with this other user. I can safely say I saw this coming when I saw people outside of Sup Forums using memes. The normies are going to do what they always do which is take a good idea someone else and try to slap their name on it or take credit for it.

PRAISE KEK!

Praise KEK

Praise KEK

Praise KEK

Praise KEK

PRAISE

Praise Kek

Praise KEK

you know what you must do

KEK be praised

>PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK