Der Untergang

Has Sup Forums seen this? Its the most "positively" handled movie about Hitler out there.

>tfw watching it and halfway through almost break down realizing it depicts the last hours before western civilization was lost forever ;_;

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8so5DrwPLxA
alluc(dot)ee/l/Downfall-2004-mp4/uap2428c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

b-bump?

Everyone saw that movie. It's a good movie.

I watched it. It was alright

Wow this film ses so hateful of m y people i want you to remove this post remove this bad movie german people not weak hitler is a living meme you son of a bitch. i cant believe you would have the audasity to post dis you stupid BITC H

Where can i see it

concur

Oo well looky here, found the heeb.

torrents
what do you mean, you want a tv channel?

I think that I watched it on youtube

It was on Netflix for me.

That's because the actor and the filmmakers chose to just portray Traudl Jung's perceptions without over editorializing

The movie is kino

I liked it.

My apologies. I also watched it on Netflix

I tried, was drinking hoping for some fun, gassing of jews etc.

nah I couldn't finnish.
maybe try once moar?
found it extremely booring but alki glug glug

Is this downfall?

Literally everybody has seen it and everybody agrees it's good or at least somewhat decent.

Not much to discuss desu

It's not a fucking action movie or a war movie exclusively..It focuses around the personalities of people in the bunker during the last days/hours before the soviets took berlin and its over 2 hours long..so if you dont have a genuine interest in ww2 in general other than "huurr war n guns n stuff" this movie is gonna be boring as shit for you
yes

The movie is pretty accurate. You would think Hitler would be depicted as a child eating devil but, I guess not. Surprising.

No faggot, it's not like we've known about the parodies for fucking years or anything.

It's actually a great film, really emotional. Even with the parody bit, the film is so powerful you can quickly overlook the funny bits you're used to seeing on youtube.

Also, did anybody else think Eva Braun was completely batshit? She just looked empty in side, like a fucking psycho.

hehe I know I was just b8 you.
Nah we rented it, just picked one fast cuz had to reach the beer sale. Actually renteded it, we started to roll and something more like ninja ghandi kicking shitskin ass with bazookas would be more fitting indeed.

Handed it back, tons of school shit back then, so just never got to see it again.

Thx for reminder. Thought it was a jew movie, that is yet another movie about making up piss about our greatest leader and greatest person to have lived in modern history, since ancient times.

The fuck is this kino meme

>Also, did anybody else think Eva Braun was completely batshit? She just looked empty in side, like a fucking psycho.
thats what they were going for..there are many bits of propaganda in the movie like the numerous parts where Hitler claims he doesnt care about the people and theyre just pawns to be used..but I guess in a jew ridden entertainment world you cant hope for anything more than not portraying him as a baby heart eating satanist bend on conquering the world for the dark lord

I think the movie was able to take the liberties to portray Hitler as human just because they had that old hag disclaimer during the begging and the end who made sure to warn us that "he was a monster dont make the same mistakes!! 4 realz!"

yeah, it's surprisingly even handed, and treats Der Führer as though he is a man, and not a manifestation of pure evil.

really sort of a tragedy as you watch his dream of a united German Reich collapse into impossibility.

Ben? How is it going m8 are you all rite?
You shouldn't been kiking Ben kikiro... went shit didn't it you damn filthy degenerate implant kike bastard

>there are many bits of propaganda in the movie like the numerous parts where Hitler claims he doesnt care about the people and theyre just pawns to be used

They did this with Goebbels too. When he's on about how the people gave them the mandate and how now they'd all die etc. I know enough about Goebbels to know that he was devastated and wept when Dresden got bombed and given his fanatical loyalty to Hitler and the party and the movement I can't imagine him being so indifferent to the loss of German life.

youtube.com/watch?v=8so5DrwPLxA

Its good but Honestly the BBC miniseries based off of Speer's book is 10/10.

care to share some info on goebbels? from what i've read i've always thought he was a cunt and truly evil, one of the men who fucked up hitler's plans cause of his complexes..im open to informing though and it would be appreciated

i like the part where hitler shits a brick because he got sent to meatspin

People who get drunk or high before watching good movies are scum. It is only acceptable for comedies and trash action flicks

alluc(dot)ee/l/Downfall-2004-mp4/uap2428c

moar people came, music went on.
dat happens part when you are a student

but yes I agree, part for comedies if you are just a few people warming up and not like 6+.
Also depends male to female ratio, and if anyone is single or couples ofc

>one of the men who fucked up hitler's plans cause of his complexes
He was Hitlers most valuable asset. He was minister of propaganda. Considering the Reich ran on propaganda and he fulfilled his role excellently, he could hardly be accused on driving a wedge in the thing could he?

He did cheat on his wife with an aspiring actress, and his wife went to Hitler. Goebbels wanted to resign out of shame and fuck off to Japan (perhaps he was an OG weeb) and work there, but Hitler forbid it because Goebbels was too valuable to him.

Goebbels has diaries published and there are biographies on him if you are ever interested in finding out more.

But he wasn't indifferent, he cared a great deal.

One thing I do know about this movie is Bruno Ganz is one hell of an actor. He looked, sounded and felt like Der Fuhrer himself.

It's a god film, and I like that it is a step in the right direction to telling the truth about the Third Reich and the Fuehrer, but I must admit that it is not entirely historically accurate and I'm unsure if it is for artistic liberty, simple mistake, or making the film more 'mainstream friendly'. It depicts none of the atrocities the Russians committed in taking Berlin; it stated that the artillery barrage started on Hitler's birthday when it did not start until the 21st (though on the 20th there was a massive air raid); it depicts Magda and Joseph as monsters who murdered their children when in truth they were saving their children from torture and rape by the Soviets; and many other details I'm sure many of you already are aware of.

Speer was a liar and sold out so many of his comrades to save his own skin. You're saying something good can be made from that?

Watching now actually, neat synchronicity. Also fuck insomnia

*good

So his book isn't accurate then? I was contemplating reading it.

I recommend this movie as well. Surprisingly good.

the best part is the beginning where you expect him to be all nazi mean to the secretary but it shows how nice he was and why people liked him

>It depicts none of the atrocities the Russians committed in taking Berlin
this is what bothered me most about the film
they show all those fucking people committing suicide and its its summed up to "they didn wanna live without da fuhrer"...no, they didnt wanna get literally gangraped in the ass by the fucking allies, obviously..but still, like I said before, this is the best version we can hope for in this time and age. Im just grateful it exists even with all its flaws, considering the alternatives..

I've seen this too, recently. Good film not even close to the "downfall" 's quality though.

What bothers me is the cucks who make this shit think theyre making some sort of grande statement against Hitler, and Hitler continuously comes of as the good guy..no matter how many horrible shit they shoehorn in to make him look like a monster.
what do you think man? my biggest woe is I cant find one person in this country to objectively discuss Hitler with...theyre either antifa fags bent on anything that has to do with hitler, or GD uneducated fags bent on anything that has to do with Hitler on the opposite side

No, becasue at Nuremberg he turned on his colleagues by telling the prosecutors how to get each one hanged, then afterwards exonerating himself in his book after anyone who could call him on his bullshit was dead.

wow it's not on Netflix for me :(

>best we can hope for in this time and age
for now, brother.

>lost forever

Shutup jew, stop being such a fucking coward.

Western civilization was lost after the French revolution.

Hitler was a fucking nutcase.

>stop being such a fucking coward

take note here, guys. this is the attitude we need. stand up and fight.

tbqh im not so eager about the time when Hitler is gonna be portrayed as the ultimate saint who dindu nuffin n shiet..the dude DID do mistakes.

But whats happening now and in the past 50 years with his portrayal is literally a fucking crime.

>he doesn't enjoy quintessential kino

you shut the fuck up you godamn online roleplayer

>g-guize if we just act like we havent "given up" or something online shit's gonna change

let me know when something in the actual world can back up that opinion of yours

I'm not eager for a "dindu" portrayal either. I'm aware of his mistakes (focus on the war effort while ignoring domestic policies, putting ministers in positions based on loyalty rather than merit, feeling invincible when he should have accepted his limits, etc.) but his ideals were a good thing for the Germany people and the nationalist movement worldwide. What I want is an even handed approach. Truth, to sum up in one word.

Artists eh. Can't trust them.

Im with you man. I think a shitload of Hitler's shit could be applied in today's societies and make a better world but we just disregard that shit cause "da hitlah is da EVOL!!"...You talk about the good things Hitler did you talk about the fucking "economic miracle" and people reply with "what man, you want to take over europe and kill millions of people too??"

If Hitler had invented the cure for cancer, these cucks wouldnt fucking use it out of spite and brainwashing.

True. By all means, read his book, but just do so with a grain of salt. Perhaps do a bit of history into the truth of the Nuremberg Trail first. David Irving has a good lecture on the trail on youtube if you're curious (and I do tend to quote Irving a lot, becasue even if you disagree with him, his book meticulously cite every archive he used for each document, so you can always find the documents for yourself).

Thanks for the tip, I'll do that if I look into it.

>I think a shitload of Hitler's shit could be applied in today's societies and make a better world but we just disregard that shit cause "da hitlah is da EVOL!!"

A lot probably is in some subtle form. The technology was definitely appropriated in operation Paperclip where they took thousands of scientists and technological prototypes and research out of Germany at the end of the war.

It's Nazi tech that got America to the moon.

Yeah, but theyre never gonna admit that shit. Im talking more political and cultural here..thats what we need at this point in history. We've gotten to a point where technological progress defines the cultural progress of a nation while the actual culture of said nation is in decline for decades but....hey...at least we got em smartphones, amirite?

Any whiff of cultural protectionism or trying to define the culture of your nation will immediately get branded fascist, that's the way it is now.