>Abortion

>Drug legalisation

>Drinking age in your country

>Age of consent in your country

Murder
Only for lighter drugs with strict regulation
18 is ok
Should be 14

No, killing people for your own convenience is wrong.
Yes, prohibition is worse than useless
Lower to 18
Stay at 18

every day i like russia more
too bad they are so atheists

>Abortion
don't care
>Drug legalisation
should be illegal, fucking pot heads
i'm not sure about that
its 16, i think its alright.

>Abortion
Don't care
>Drug legalization
Current protocol costs a lot, could be beneficial to lighten up on say marijuana
Drinking is haram
Keep it 18, but have some rule where if I turn 18 and my gf is 17 I wouldn't get shit on. Like a 2-year gap.

Abortion has set us back a billion lives, hindered progress from minds unborn and women should never be allowed to abort in the first place.

Marijuana should be allowed so long as it's not abused in combination with other drugs. I don't smoke but I would if it was legal at least once.

Drinking should be illegal, fuck the liquid jew.

Age of consent should be 14, in this day and age they already know everything anyway. It would also allow for traditional marriages to be brought back, parents would not be worried about what their daughters would be doing if they arraged a marriage for them at a young age to a very well off man. Society might think it is bad at first (and when I say society I mean diehard sjw liberals) but it is actually the best solution to halt the indoctrination of our precious girls.

Alternatively, drinking, aoc, voting, etc all at 20. Maybe slap an associates degree on the end of the k-12 public school route to fill out their time.

Teenagers are incredibly stupid.

>Neutral on Abortion:
Good for population control but niggers should learn to take responsibility for their actions
>Drug Legalisation
Keep it b&
>Drinking Age
Should remain as it is
>Age of consent
Should remain as it is

>Decided by the states
Keep it, but promote safe sex practices instead. 16 year olds aren't going to stop fucking any time soon, so better make sure they know how to use protection.

>Decided by the states
Who should legalize pot, maybe coke

>Decided by the states

>Decided by the States
It's 16 here, and I am fine with that.

abortion - good as long as im not paying for it
drugs - do what you want to your body im not paying for it
drinking age - see above
consent - 14+ |18, see above

Jesus fucking Christ dude
>child marriages will save our children
>weed is okay but beer is evil
you are what's wrong with the world you
creepy pedo hippe scum

>Abortion
Pro choice. Very stupid to not be.

>Drug legalisation
Weed needs to be legalized, everything else is shades of grey.
21. Should be abolished, but won't. Good parents let their kids have some wine with dinner from age 12 on.
18. I don't really care to change it.

t. Goyim

If you actually think weed is worse than drinking, you need to return to reddit. It's not child marriages at all, a 14 year old behaves like a 30 year old when it comes to self reliance, the difference is mere educational levels. Nice ad hominem there considering how your opinions are.

>good parents let their kids have wine at 12
no..no they don't

1. Not my problem. Should stay legal.
2. Should become legal, and tax it. Less crime.
3. Don't give a fuck. IDK should be age 18. I won't drink.
4. Should be 16, maybe 15 or 14 in certain circumstances.

>abortion
keep legal for first trimester, but ban anything after
>drug legalization
legalize all drugs, tax them, use money to make principal payments down on the debt
>drinking age
21, but we should have no drinking age, it would remove the taboo and edginess i think
>age of consent
18, i think it should stay there, but law should be based on common sense (for example if an 18 year old has sex with a 16 year old i see no need for punishment, but if a 50 year old has sex with a 16 year old, then yes)

I didn't say weed is worse than beer you shithead
your the one that says beer is the liquid Jew..but say weed is okay
also..wth no girls America maybe sluts by 14..but in the rest of the world its not the case minimum 16-18 age of consent
we have to protect kids from fucking up their lives too early

>Abortion
Murder and a selfish act. Before having sex, you are in control of your body, therefore you should weigh out the consequences and see whether having a baby is the right thing to do. After sex, what happens in the womb is not up to you; there is a human fetus being born.

When the woman is raped however, the woman should only think about abortion if she is distraught of the whole idea. In addition, the rapist should be severely punished ie castration and prosecution. Better yet, to prevent rape, a woman could carry a gun.

>Abortion
As I'm not a woman or a doctor, it doesn't particularly affect me, and have nothing really to say about it; leave it up to the states to decide, it's used mostly as a wedge issue in politics.

>Drugs
Perhaps decriminalize marijuana; I don't smoke and never have, but government resources could be better directed than compound raids on weed. It might also help fight the influx of drugs and diminish the wealth of the Mexican drug cartels.

>Drinking Age
Ambivalent, really. Most teenagers, it seems, drink before it's legal anyway, and perhaps by lowering the age to lessen the forbidden appeal it could lower the social issues from drinking. On the other hand, it could be quite dangerous by combining young drivers with alcohol.

>Age of Consent
Yeah, I'd agree to lower it a bit; in this age, no one cares at all about waiting until it if they're underage, and it can cause (in some states) serious problems when a couple a year or two apart get together. It could also bring the marrying age lower.

>Abortion
Not my body. Not my choice.
>Drug legalisation

This is true, both of those subjects are based on circumstance. For instance your girls are the children they are supposed to be. Family oriented and all that shit. Here in the U.S we have what Brits complain about but x3 worse.

>abortion
Legal

>drugs
Keep all drugs ileagle

>raise drinking age to 21

>age of consent
Keep at 16

stop triggering me

>>Abortion
Pro-choice
>>Drug legalisation
No. It puts me and my family at risk due to road accidents, druggie culture propagation, et cetera.
>>Drinking age in your country
We can't make it illegal, so it should remain as is.
>>Age of consent in your country
Should remain as is.

>leave it to the states

>leave it to the states

>leave it to the states

>leave it to the states

I agree with Sri Lanka user on consent. Girls at 14 are too naive and lack any proper education or skills to properly raise a child. If they have a baby at that age, all you get is two more people having to leech off government handouts. Age of consent should be at least 18, maybe even 21.

>implying dope doesn't make you a better driver

i beat need for speed stoned nigger, and i live in colorado so i ain't breaking any laws

neverleavesthehouse.txt

t. mudshits

Abortion: have it totally legal, maybe even legalize baby euthanasia

Drugs: legalize them all

Drinking age: abolish it

Age of consent: 14 max, maybe abolish it

Abortion only medical needs like non-viable fetus
Drugs should legal and regulated; crimes under the influence should carry higher sentencing
Drinking age is 21 and should be 18
Age of consent varies nationwide and shouldn't exist unless the age difference put the person outside the peer group i.e before your 18 you shouldn't legally be able to sleep with someone over 18 who isnt a peer.

>Abortion
Legal.
1. Darwinism
2. Minorities abort more often
3. Less unwanted children raised in shitty homes

>Drug legalisation
Legalize and tax marijuana.

with exceptions for all teenagers to have a single glass of alcohol under 16% (ie at a restaurant) for taste under parental supervision.

16, with exceptions for those 5 years apart in age.

t. bluepilled faggot

>Abortion
Murder
>Drug legalisation
Legalize everything but keep throwing the petty drug offenders in prison. I'll keep paying for it.
The drinking age existing at all is an affront to civilization itself
I dislike age of consent laws because they abscond the traditional burden of proof. Fuck pedos though.

Agreed, the country of Alabama can handle its own business.

handle business so well that they need federal handouts every year

>yall wan some sweet tea

>Abortion
Legal but don't really care (if govt made it illegal tomorrow, would probably just laugh). If I were dictator though, I might actually outlaw it in order to increase birth rates. I would only allow it for "women" under the age of 18, in cases of rape, and in cases where the mother's life is threatened.

>Drugs
Do not legalize any more drugs. Not even weed. This is not to say that I want cops wasting resources on pot heads, I just don't want to move further in the direction of degeneracy.

>Drinking age
It's fine. I don't drink and I think it's degenerate.

>Age of consent
No opinion

Abortion legal until third trimester for any reason and not permitted after that unless the fetus will develop a serious congenital disorder.

All current illegal drugs and alcohol banned without a prescription and punishable by life in prison without one and death for dealing.

No drinking

18 and thrown in prison otherwise.

Like I said we can handle it. We have one of the largest nigger populations. That must work itself out first, but yeah.

>Abortion
Useful eugenic tool in multicultural countries. Should be banned in majority white countries.

>Drug legalisation
The worst aspect of drugs is their consumption. Legalizing them is avoiding the main issue.

It's OK (when enforced i.e: never). Alcohol is just like drugs though and should be avoided

18 seems alright. Minors should be able to fuck with persons over 18 if the age gap between them is lower than 2 years (example: A 19 year old should be able to legally fuck a 17 year old)

>>Abortion
Solved issue, no longer a debate. Earlier than 24 weeks it cannot have developed complexes of the brain facilitating higher thought or self awareness indicative of conscious life and perception of suffering. So, earlier than that it is fine, later than that it is murder, with absolutely no room for debate.

>>Drug legalisation
Freedom is the answer

I don't very much care to change it

I don't very much care to change it

>Abortion
yes. should be heavily encoraged in teen pregnancy.
>Drug legalisation
i support decriminalization. seems to work well in portugal.
18, non enforceable. meh.
de-facto:16 if not an authority figure, and as part of relationship. im okay with this.

>Abortion
I believe in excessive civil rights, but when two rights collide (the right to life and the right to do what you want with your body) then I think the most important right should be the one to prevail.
>Drug legalisation
The government has no deal to what you should do with your body.
18 is fine
>Age of consent
Should be 16.

sorry bout that bro

i live in ND and we will be getting blacked soon too, only by somalis

only thing worse than a nigger is a muslim nigger

>Abortion

Fine with me. Slice it however you like (Race, education, income status, marital status) the people aborting are the people we don't want reproducing.

>Drug legalization

Against. I live in Colorado, and legalizing marijuana hasn't worked out. The experiment failed. Contrary to "popular believe" usage amongst minors actually increased according to a few studies.

Fine as is.

Baseline is 18; I prefer how my state handles it. 15-17 year olds can still consent, with people in similar age ranges.

Not really senpai. Eastern Orthodoxy is strong!

>I can't believe there are country's that have the drinking age so high
Even 18 seem high. Also 16 year olds can't fuck? You are missing out.

Fine
Fine, so long as it's everything
Shouldn't exist
Shouldn't exist

>Abortion

Not all life is sacred, If It's the result of rape, It's harming the mothers physical of mental health or the baby will be disabled, abortion is fine (And should be encouraged for defects). Just getting abortions because you don't want the child isn't right with me though.

With that said I think the state should support pregnant women, and be willing to pay young mothers who don't want their child to give their child into state care or adoption. Also people should be educated about sex and contraception so they don't get pregnant If they don't want a child.

>Drug legalisation

legalise Marijuana and treat it like they do Alcohol or Tobacco. Decriminalise possession of other drugs and move users into drug courts, continue to have harsh punishments for suppliers.

18's fine. I sort of even lean towards 21 to be able to buy or enter clubs (Underage should be able to drink on private property), although there's no way It'd ever change.

16 is fine.

A
FUCKING
LEAF

>Abortion
Yes, also minors should be forced to inform their parents
>Drug legalisation
Only weed.
18. It's ok as it is.
13, recently raised to 16. I think it was fine before.

>>Abortion
if you're raped then you should be able to abort. every other instance it should be illegal
>>Drug legalisation
who cares. just raise your kids to not be degenerate drug users
18 is just right desu
i don't even know what it is. 16? i can't imagine dating someone who wasn't over 20 (im 21). anything around the 18 year old area is fucking gross

if both parties are underage or have a minimal age gap it is legal.

Damn we need a fucking war to clean this country a bit. Race war soon, please.

>illegal except in bad situations like unwarranted rape or for eugenics (retard babies)
>legalize all with focus on education and treatment
>drinking age should be 18
>age of consent should be 16 for everyone

>20
>dating
Typical pol virgin autists.

Not my body, not my decision
Legalize it, it'll slash the knees out from under the cartels
Should be 18
Should be 16

Your proxy broke.

hmm?
im not the spanish dude. im in favor of full decriminalization.

what does this even mean

yeah the fedgov pays charities to bring in "refugees"

my precious white fargo is going to look like mogadishu if this keeps up

Minnesota here
You're adopting our cabbies and extremists? Why?

Sin
Sin
Sin
Sin

Degeneracy pls go

well the only bad thing about german/scandinavian heritage is we have a lot of cucks in our genepool

particularly the ELCA. the feds have been paying Lutheran Services high dollar for bringing "cultural enrichment" to North Dakota

i always thought we'd never cuck so hard since we don't have as much swedish heritage as minny does, i guess i was wrong...

Don't really care
Some should be legalized some should stay illegal
I don't drink but I think 21 is too high
Should be 16

If you were 16 you wouldn't find it weird. Also what's bad about dating a 18 year old?

>abortion
against in 99.9% cases

>drug legalisation
illegalize cigarettes.
keep weed illegal.

>drinking age in your country
16. its the age that most people start drinking anyway, even with the 18 year old law. i think drinking anything except for social instances is immoral... most people overdo on beer and think its a cool behaviour. and you cant just illegalize beer, specially in a country like brazil.
its a hard topic.

>age of consent
well, there's a difference between a 17 year old fucking a 18 year old, and a 40 year old fucking a 18 year old. i think this exemplifies why this can be delicated topic. ideally? your first fuck (and most of the fucks you have in your life, should you ever fuck more than one person, which i think is wrong) should be arround people of your age.

>Abortion
I don't give a single fuck about it
>Drug legalization
Same
18. I guess it's alright even though the normal mexican starts drinking at 14 or 15.
>Age consent in your country
12 in the state where I live, but just between someone who is between 12-17, with someone that has 18 or more is illegal.

>Abortion
murder
>Drug legalisation
degenracy
This one I am unsure about. It's currently 21 because of brain maturity, but if we lowered it then maybe people would drink more responsibly and not fuck up their brains anyways. I really don't give a fuck because it is the liquid jew.
his idea

>Abortion Yes but no late term.

>Drug legalization I support the legalization of all drugs

>Drinking age in your country Should be lowered to whatever minimum requirement for joining your nations armed forces is

>Age of consent in your country My state is 16 years and that is what it should be across the nation. 18 is unrealistic and frankly dangerous.

Ah yes, the Ecumenical League of Cuckold Artists. We have a heap of them here too. Fucking scabs, all of em.
>female pastors
>openly gay pastors
>removing gender references to God as a male from their passages
>multikulti import bullshit
I know that feel all too well Fargbro.

You are so backwards. A girls first fuck should be with an adult man who has her best interest at heart and intends to marry her. Not with her prepubescent peers.

they're stupid. no life experience. care only about doing whatever will piss their parent's off, and can't think for shit.

they literally have a high school education

Infant Exposure OK

Weed and mild hallucinogens legal. I would like to say open the gates to everything, but I think a lot of people would be in trouble if meth was suddenly legal. Americans have lost a lot of their self-control in the last 50 years. Anything that is legal though should have standards in place to keep people from selling dangerous product.

21 is fine. I don't want to watch the footage of a high school senior plowing through a cross walk because he got smashed for homecoming week.

It varies by state and is murky as fuck. I think that people in their teens should be able to fuck if they want and not get in trouble with the law. If a 19 year old fucks a 17 year old that shouldn't get them time and registered, but if you are older than 20 you shouldn't be fucking any body under 18.

alchohol and sex is a sin?
i guess all that bible verses about wine and reproduction have escaped you.

>Abortion
terrible, ban it.
>Drug legalization
government shouldn't regulate what goes in and out of somebodies bodies, but I understand banning terrible shit.
>drinking age
21, doesn't stop anybody if they want to, don't care would prefer 18 or 21 for all such things, figure out which it is.
>Age of consent

>Infant Exposure OK
Shit forgot to add "But we live in a world where it shouldn't be necessary so get an abortion if you don't want the kid."

Mandatory abortion for any who can not afford a kid.
Legalize drugs, but enforce death penalty if you commit any kind of violent crime on drugs.
No minimum drinking age, but same rule as above.

>>Abortion

maybe the baby is in a better place before birth. maybe not. how the fuck should i know

>>Drug legalisation

let degenerates rot with their shit

18, hardly respected

16, also hardly respected

yeah, everything the lefties touch turns to shit

sad too, because the church was once the backbone of our community

i wish more people were awake to this shit, but one of the downfalls in living in a mostly white state is people tend to be big believers in egalitarianism, especially since they never have to see much of other races.

>>Abortion
In an ideal society it would be outlawed, it's disgusting an immoral, however it's currently needed to keep the negro population in check, as much as it pains me.
>>Drug legalisation
Again, disgusting and immoral. Instead of legalising them we should take better measures to ensure they never enter the country in the first place.
I don't like alcohol from an ethical perspective, but if it's going to be legal it should be 16.
The moment a woman is able to bear children, there shouldn't be one legal age, it should vary person to person.

>Abortion
Completely pro choice.

>drugs
For medical marijuawna. But full legalization wouldn't be good here with high unemployment in minorities. Addiction isn't just chemical or habitual dependency, but also a reflection of the social environment.

>Drinking age
18 pretty much fine with. Was drinking years before that though. The problem NZ has is binge drinking to excess across most age groups.

>consent
"It is legal in New Zealand for young men and women to have sex once they are both 16." Fine with this you're not going to stop young people having sex. Just have to teach safety and consent.

>Abortion
>terrible, ban it.
>Drug legalization
>government shouldn't regulate what goes in and out of somebodies bodies
>government shouldn't regulate

You just invalidated you're own abortion ban kek

Only during the third term.
No.
Stay at 18.
Stay at 14.

*first trimester
I don't know what the fuck I was thinking when I wrote that.

you want see baby slushy. admit it!

> abortion
Do it, I don't give a shit. I like the current system where 1st trimester is fine and 2nd trimester is fine for medical complications.

> drug legalization

Nobody wants to admit it, but drug prohibition causes far more harm than the drugs themselves ever could. Not to mention that drug prohibition makes drugs more dangerous and creates a great way for organized crime to grow and make shitloads of money. This is a really one sided issue where one side (an end to prohibition) is grounded in fact.

> drinking age

I care less now that I'm 21. However, in principle I think it should be 18, when you're an adult, or potentially younger with the parents around to acclimate children to alcohol.

> age of consent

I think that in order to be convicted of statutory rape, intent must be proven (currently, if an underaged girl lies to you and has a fake ID (so there is no way you could have known she is Again, disgusting and immoral. Instead of legalising them we should take better measures to ensure they never enter the country in the first place.

That will 100% never happen. There will always be a demand for illegal drugs and people willing to smuggle the drugs in. Prohibition has never been shown to decrease drug usage. You need to just accept that others are going to do it and get rid of laws cost the government millions and create organized crime.

>it's okay
little embryos are not people or anything like that, if abortion is murder then contraception is murder aswell

>some drugs should be legal like weed or lsd,
but heroin, cocain and meth should remain illegal

>i think its 18 but it should be 16

>age of consent is 14 and its the perfect age.
its absurd to call people who have sex with 14-16year olds "pedophile" and lock them up, top kek. people married at that age in europe for hundreds of years

We're talking about an ideal society here, and in that I would be able to take the measures to pull off my isolationist-nationalist dream America. Given the current political climate we have, drug bans are ineffective, but I can dream.

If you want to envision an America without any demand for drugs, it needs to be empty. A drive for intoxication is basic human nature. It's one of the basic human drives (like food, shelter, reproduction, etc.).

By having them illegal you make them more dangerous. By having them produced in a pharmaceutical environment they become non-dangerous (heroin looks like opioid pills and meth looks like people on prescription meth (google desoxyn) - ie. normal and functional).

>Fetuses aren't babies, people should be able to abort any stage. This shithole planet is far to populated anyway.

>All drugs should be legal, if people want to destroy their lives fucking let them. Long as they aren't harming others

>Keep it 21

>kids can choose to have gender reassignment surgery but can't consent to sex, make the age of consent 12.

>Abortion
Should be reserved for medical or legal reasons such as genetic disorders or rape. However, making it illegal will only give way to a black market and it would mean rising population of blacks and such.
Best way is to shut down abortion clinics, keep it in the hospital and out of the press and publicly discourage it while providing alternatives.

>Drug legalisation
Light drugs should be legalized and kept under heavy regulations. Weed and some hallucinogens would be safe for occasional use. However, steps should be taken to keep it in the privacy of one's own home or in bars and such with extra taxes similar to alcohol and tobacco.

Should be 18 to buy alcohol and consume it without supervision. Consumption in limited quantities should be allowed from 12 with adult supervision, the limit decreasing with age.

Screw it. If there's grass on the field, play ball. If there isn't, then you can only tend to the field until it grows. The only thing you need is a stricter cultural stance on matters of relationships and better education on the subject.
As long as nobody ends up in the hospital or at the shrink then do whatever for all I care.

Murder
Legalize them all, study em and up the treatment funding

It's Canada's faultline

>>abortion
>keep legal for first trimester, but ban anything after

I'd keep optional until they're at least 15, they really start acting up in school then.

The US debt is so overhyped it's ridiculous. First, the largest 3 holders are the American people, the Federal Reserve, and the Social Security Administration (not necessarily in that order). On top of this, the US Treasury is the 'risk free' asset on which all other assets are priced (with varying degrees of risk). Additionally, the USD is the world's reserve currency. At worst, the national debt might hurt our great grandchildren, but it really isn't anywhere near the problem most people seem to think it is. For shittier countries, that high of a debtload is an issue (Greece), but it doesn't really matter for the US.

>Murder

>Murder

>Murder

>murder

>murder

>Murder

Murder is a crime. Abortion is not. Calling abortion 'murder' is childish hyperbole.

A fetus is living tissue, but if the fetus can't live on its own, then it's not a living being. You can't kill what isn't alive.

Not necessarily, once this nigger culture revolving around drugs and degeneracy (along with all the niggers himself) is removed, we can focus on promoting a healthy and religious lifestyle, and eventually the populace would follow.