No wait I'm not gay
What am I even doing here
I'm not even gay yet this is oddly hot and I can't look away

Evening.

bad/good news
you're gay
and it's ok

Sup?

Feeling hollow and unsure if I want to wake up in the morning.

In other words, as usual. What about you?

You're such a subby little rabbit boy. Supposedly someone had a pic of you, and you're pretty cute, too. You are also Nibi's doppelganger. It's creepy, but good ;)

It's normal for furries, liking gay shit.

Hi guys

Unf. I would fuck that cute, little rabbit hole so hard.

Tired. Had a bulk pickup of garbage to carry out.

I need this pic.

grr

Yeah but I'm not even a furry. Like, I always avoid sfur threads. It's just two dicks thats appealing, somehow, but that makes no sense since I hate irl men. Like, not hate hate, but not sexually interested. I mean, I expect no one to give a shit, but I am actually confused about my sexuality right now... it may seem weird that it happened on Sup Forums of all places but I swear I am not trolling. This is all new to me and I dont know what to think. I need some guidance or something

i like horse cock and horse cock accessories

I wish I had something to do instead of sitting in my apartment.

Well, I'm a good dom, so only if he permits it.

You're adorable

How is it possible not to like this?

I have no clue

Snarf, how can I speak you in private?

Big ol cock

I don't know what to say. Head over to /adv/ or something.

Are you that horny that you didnt even read my comment entirely?

I'm having a sexual breakthrough here or something. I am not fucking gay, but I find this strangely arousing. The point was, I'm not a furry since I avoid sfur threads, but two 2d dicks is what I became interested in. I need some help guys please, I dont know where I would turn with this. I'm confused af and theres no way I'm telling my family about this, so I thought I'd consult you guys in this thread. I turned 18 a couple of weeks ago, btw, so I'm still pretty young. Whats happening to me?

e621.net/post/index/1/zawmg
here is a link the artist's work if you are interested in seeing more like pic above

You think people there could help me? I feel like they'd just make fun of me.

No I get it, that's how I started out when I was 14. Thought I was straight, but discovered I liked 2D gay animal people. I just consider it a fun fetish or kink.

dude its all ok, no need to wild out about this

Thanks I guess

This artist stole a sweaty towel in gym when he was spying on his jock crush and showed him the drawings he made of him when he returned the towel in some sort of anxiety regret psychosis.

Hmm that does sort of sound like what I'm going through. I wouldn't completely discard girls, but 2d guys just seem so... yummy. You're right its probably just a fun fetish. Sorry for chimping out a bit for a second there

Go prowl the rec center lockerrooms.

Discord: Snarf#8380

Sorry I was just a bit frustrated at my own feelings, but the other user put me at ease. Sorry if I got a bit mean there for a second

It's okay. Sexuality is a weird thing. There are worse things to be attracted to.

Neat.

Thanks.

Massage is my fetish. Hard to find except for autistic paw stuff.

>"I'm not gay, I just find cocks and dicks sexually arousing!"

Snarf
Beep

Yeah I guess you're right. Either way, thank you for putting my mind at ease and helping me figure things out. Wouldn't really know who to talk to about this, since not a lot of people around me openly talk about stuff like this. It's calming to know there are other people like me out there

Heya, pipsqueak.

Well I guess you're right about that
But it seems to be a kink more than anything

Dance.

Ay tigerbum
youtube.com/watch?v=4H5I6y1Qvz0

Sexuality isn't so clear cut black and white. You can be straight and still like gay fur. Just a bit more center on the kinsey scale. Besides, anyone can label themselves what they want.
I don't consider myself a furry nor gay, yet here I am. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

How's it going?

Right, and just because you're sucking dick and taking it in the ass doesn't mean your gay! Thinking about other dudes sucking your dick or imagining some other dude fucking you in the ass is gay as hell.

Fuck off

Going good, enjoying some chocolate milk, you?