>88447
>checked
>8 8 4 4 7
>c h e c k e d

Not an argument

>argument
Not arguing, just laughing.

Holy shit OP, fuck off and die

What's there to argue, you fucking retard? You checked someone's singles.

checked

sure is summer in here

youtu.be/qz3zFtYnm7U

Found this gem on tumblr looking for cringe.

Checked

This made me wtf. Not laff.

Loser.

I genuinely have autism and this annoys me, fucking Tumblr FAGS

HURR DURR AUTISTIC TRANNY SPIC GIMME DIVERSITY POINTS

Niggas playing twister with their sexuality.

Checked

so the only one that has a dick is the fat flower loving nignog?

Can we make YLYL great again?

I miss shitposting with all of you anons. RIP old fagbook group. We will rebuild & recover.

Pic related

youtube.com/watch?v=uEXtVsLIbVM

Oh shit my niggas are back

--WTF--
>Why are watches at $ 0?

It wasn't funny in the other ylyl thread you posted this in, and it's not funny now. Go outside.

Maybe if someone could contribute some edgy material

Not meant to be funny, idiot. It's meant to teach you how to be an adult on this site. Simply check the board catalog before you go and make a duplicate thread. If Sup Forums had a board sticky, that'd probably be the first statement on it.
Also it's too hot.

What's having autismo like ?

Literally no one gives a shit. Take your autism elsewhere.

You gave a pretty big shit, though.
I just have too much free time and you get mad really easily. I recommend you take some deep breaths and think about your autism projecting before you use it as an insult to people with common sense.
You newfriends are so silly.

>how to be an adult
>on Sup Forums
>how to be an adult
You go on Sup Forums kiddo
And you cry about threads on the internet.

Holy fuck you need to leave the house.
Just... just leave and get some fresh air...

Now THAT'S fresh!

>be an adult
>on Sup Forums
We're on Sup Forums. An 18+ website. You're being an idiot.
You need to wait a few years and then start posting, user. It's clear you've only showed up since the recent election and only come here for the YLYL threads. Learn to use the site, or don't post.

I wanted to laff but it's just dumb. That is all. Just dumb.

Faggot

>Calling everyone a newfriend
>being this autistic

You're the only one here acting like it's baby's first week on Sup Forums.

>laff

you should indulge in suicide

I don't know

If you showed up after webm support, show yourself out.

>implying anyone on Sup Forums is mentally an adult.

fucking this

Strong projection, anons. There's more to Sup Forums than just Sup Forums

>implying this whole site is not the manifestation of autism

>it's not though
Also autism != being a child

fuk u

its good they have offroad options for these

fucking stop

That should be a Hillary badge, even Trump fags admit that Bernie would have won if the DNC hadn't rigged the primaries against him

>how to be an adult on this site

checked

someone prove this?

It's fake, nothing happens

>Bernie would have won
kekkative/kek
run him next time please
don't worry he'll win
just be sure to tell everyone months before, be as smug as possible, make up winrar shirts, etc.

kek

Dab

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7qUNx5_UBbI

Go home dad

Really? Go outside dad

What? No dubs to check. Summer never seems to leave

roll

Bernie sanders wants to turn America into Venezuela

>>>>dumbass

Kek

Lurk moar faggot

can you post more pickle rick funny pictures?

the same memes over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over & over

Pickle

lol no. didn't school start for you guys yet? you have that illusion because you hang around a bunch of kids

fucking lost

you bitch