Any med fags here? This how my bottom of the leg looks like, there is more marks like this all over my body...

Any med fags here? This how my bottom of the leg looks like, there is more marks like this all over my body, and it ichys like hell. I dont have bed bugs, any ideas what is this?

Faggotrus Excessivus, common in OPs.

Bed bugs.

it's skin cancer

medfag here, buy a better camera bitch

Scabies

No bad bug bites like that

Better quality

Its typical for a bad bug to bite.
Good bugs only spread sunshine.

Some shit bite you, spider maybe?

But the girl i share my bed with havo no marks at all, only me, how?

I see spiders in my house so maybe

did you do anything to the affected area before it got affected, OP?

No, it just randomly appeared it happens once in a while like in a month or two, but not in the same areas tho

Hmmm. Sounds like cancer.

Medfag here.

It looks like those are bite marks, likely explanation is you have bed bugs.

Bed bugs will feed once a month and some people are not allergic to their bites (your girlfriend)

Another one

That makes sence, should i spray my house or something?

dude hang your cloths up not on the floor you get all sorts of bed bugs and mites from that

That looks like a flea bite you scratched at too much.

Dude, definetly some bug. Spider, mosquitoes, bitches. Try not scratching it, let it dry or else.
My opinion: it's nothing to worry about.

But an advice, keep your room clean, try using some repelent, change your sheets.

Op here, Thanks for replies

Hey user. I had similar marks pop up on me. We hired an extermination service because we thought we had bedbugs. Bug squasher man says "nope,you has carpet beetles". The reason your girl isn't showing signs is because not everyone has a reaction to them. They don't bite but their hairs cause itchy bumps in some folks

How to get rid of them?

I am medfag as well. That is bed bugs. I am near sure of it. Go to your bed and look under it and in all the corners. You will see them

Just call an exterminator..It's not expensive and they are easy to kill. They aren't recurring like roaches or bedbugs

Scabies

Heat. Call exterminator, or heat up your place to 150 f +. Leave it for 6 hours. Then vacuum and shampoo carpets, consider throwing out bed.

do you have a cat ? if yes it could be fleas, hard to spot because they hide and their bites are fucking awful, my legs look like crystal meth because of these fuckthings

I have one, but she rearly go outside