Turn on Fox News

>Turn on Fox News
>expect what liberals keep stereotyping Fox News as

>It's a report on a bill about illegal immigration or government spending or something
>Host calmly chats with two other political commentators
>"What do you think about this bill?"
>"I think this bill is good because [Reason X], but it has drawbacks, like [Reason Y]".
>"Interesting. What do you think, other commentator?"
>"I think this is a bad decision for Congress to make. In addition to the benefits, we need to consider drawbacks like [Reason Z]."
>"Also a good point. You both make interesting arguments. Thank you for your time. Coming up next, the weather."

>Check out "redeye"
>Armond White is making fun of movies

I don't get it.
I thought this was the supposed brainwashing boogeyman that you keep claiming is destroying America. Why is it that outside of O'Riley and the other shows that are clearly marked as opinion-pieces like a Talk Show, that 90% of the channel calm and reasonable discussion among various guests and commentators? They had a fucking two-hour biography on President Kennedy the other day.
You really think that's somehow worse than literally editing a phone call to make it sound more "racist"?

Anyways what are some other decent news channels or even series like old Vice that get a lot of hate, but aren't all that bad?

the most fair and balanced of the cable jews networks (which doesn't say much I'll admit).

What, you thought a caricature would be the real thing?

Huh, that's a lot different than my usual experience with fox.
>Turn on Fox News
>Hoping for concise in depth reporting of politics and world events
>It's another Hilary's emails and Benghazi talking heads episode

I think you chuckle heads just don't know what real news is supposed to look like. Read the economist some time and listen to NPR.

>its a Sup Forums makes another thread on Sup Forums episode

>cable news

Calm down Sup Forums

wait people can't tell Michael Brown was a nigger just by his last name?

dang people really do get stupider

You made this same exact thread yesterday
t. thread rememberer

The quality of fox depends on the local station. My mom is a liberal and watches fox 5 dedicatedly because they actually tone down the IM A REPUBLICAN shit on the local channels. Plus the ok tv shows.

Probably a republican trying to patch a hole in his retarded echo chamber.

Why don't Republicans just fucking kill themselves? The world would be such a nicer place desu.

This copypasta has been running for at least a year if not longer

Haven't seen it in a few months though

You don;t know that. God has a plan for us all. Even you heathen libturds.

If they did that, Democrats would destroy the entire world.

how can you tell anything from the name "Michael Brown"? Its John Smith-tier generic.

Red Eye is based as fuck. It's the only show on Fox News I like.

America would be rolling in dough if we didn't have all the poor trailer trash sucking off the system.

And it's on now. It's a light-hearted show, by the way. It's not like Hannity or OReilly. The host is a comedian.

You mean if we didn't have niggers?

Man fuck CNN

>There are no white people on welfare

Yeah, you're probably right. Probably a republican trying to patch a hole in his echo chamber.

no those are fine they are like pets

useful voting block :)

The average white on welfare does more than the average nigger.

>NPR

you were so close

The negros are only 14% of the country. Republicans are almost half.
And at least the negros produce good comedians and music and shit that makes the country cooler. Republicans just make us look bad.

Basically this

>thinking Republicans are evil

I remember being 16.

high definition cameras were a mistake

>The negros are only 14% of the country.
And commit half the murders.
>produce good comedians and music and shit that makes the country cooler.
Oh, so you're 14
>Republicans just make us look bad.
To who? The Europeans who are being overran by Muslims?

But atleast we'll still have black comedians, right?

Is everyone on red eye retarded?

Nope. Mom was a social worker. Most whites on welfare are either mentally ill or lazy.

Granted I'm not on welfare so I could give a shit, but poor whites are as dependent on it as your average Haitian/Cuban immigrant.

Yeah, who cares about work and society and Africa never inventing the fucking wheel. Blacks are all cool. Fuck those nerdy Republicans

Not evil, just wrong

Nope. I'm a social worker in San Jose. The blacks can't even fucking cooperate. At least the mexicans can.

Pretty sure Fox News is under new management

Someone's bitter

>Why are you talking about TV channels on Sup Forums?

They have 4 different people every show (always D-list celebrities, it's unfortunately where Amy Schumer used to be on alot before she got big), it's different every night. Sometimes all liberals, sometimes all conservatives, usually it's a mix.

>>Host calmly chats with two other political commentators

What show were you watching? I don't even dislike FNC and even I admit that it gets pretty heated at times. Redeye is pretty goat most the time, but it's really not reflective of the network as a whole. It's a comedy show.

Probably because I'm white. If I was black, then I'd be the same race as a cool comedian.

>HURRRR NPR IS LUBRAL PROP-O-GANDUH!
NPR packs more information in their 5 minute hourly news summaries than fox "news" puts into their entire day of broadcasting.

>To who?
To everyone. To ourselves. republicans are an embarrassment. Every dumb-ass protestant who thinks the world is 10k years old and thinks gays should be cured and thinks the civil war wasn't about slavery is a republican.

FOX Business>>>Fox>MSNBC>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>CNN

Its a comedy show that slips in Rupert Murdochs neocon agenda

Probably Special Report with Brett Baer. That's pretty much the most "mature" show on the network.

Jesus fuck, you're a scatterbrained mess. Did this bullshit sound good in your head before posting it?

The Economist>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>everything you just mentioned

>go to McDonald's a few years ago, a few days after Snowden leaked all the NSA information
>sit in and eat for a few hours because it's raining like crazy outside
>they have Fox News on
>as soon as I sit down, it's announced that President Obama will be giving a surprise press conference about 'recent events' in an hour
>Fox News talking heads begin speculating about what he'll be talking about
>a Fox News "source" chimes in and tells them that he'll be addressing the 'scandal'
>talk immediately goes to Benghazi and the supposed witch-hunts conducted by the IRS
>they talk about potential indictments, which are sure to be imminent, and whether or not this is the start of a Watergate-style unraveling of his administration
>press conference starts
>almost the entire thing is about the NSA and a few bits about the economy and Syria
>question and answer session starts
>everybody asks him about the shit he talked about during the press conference
>finally takes a question from the Fox News reporter at the briefing
>he asks him about the second anniversary of Benghazi, which was a month or two away, and what he would say to the families who's sons and daughters he killed through his administration's negligence
>Obama brushes it off; press conference ends
>Fox News spends their coverage afterwords insisting that the 'scandal-rocked' Obama was running from all the scandals, although as true patriots they defended his handling of the Snowden situation and the only criticism they could muster was that they failed to prevent him from leaking stuff in the first place

It's every single bit as bad as they say.

>this whore on red eye claiming to be a libertarian
You can't make this shit up

Is that even a channel, you moron?

Any success stories? From what I've been told they just sort of make false promises about how they're going to change and then go back to the drugs and the dead end minimum wage jobs.

Everyone claims to be a libertarian, even Gary "you need to bake gay cakes, I want to control what you do in the bedroom, I support BLM, my VP hates guns" Johnson

for how much you libturds criticize the 1 percent you sure as hell don't mind slurping down their propaganda

>reading a magazine over a respected newspaper like the WSJ

The Economist is actual Rothschild propaganda.

No. It's not.

Liberals think the entire channel is like Hannity or O'Reily who both definitely fit the fox news stereotype.

The mexicans usually try, honestly. But the blacks usually just BS say whatever they think will get me out of there faster.

this is actually true

You're a brainless sponge that soaks up whatever the media tells him to believe in.

I know you aren't used to dealing with facts and logic, but go look up the average black's salary and the average republican's. Getting rid of blacks would make the US much better in every measurable way.

wtf I hate pbr now

In all seriousness if you watch any TV news channel, whether it be ABC, CNN, Fox, RT, BBC, Al Jeezera or MSNBC, you're being inculcated with propaganda, or perhaps more accurately, you're being served a distortion of reality as a product.

If you wanted to be a politically informed individual you'd be familiarizing yourself with the foundational texts of important schools of thought in politics & economics instead of having your opinions hand-fed to you by a team of producers and their spokespeople. Plato, Aristotle, Caesar, Machiavelli, Adam Smith, Montesquieu, Federalist Papers, Hume, Hobbes, Marx & Engels etc... etc...

WE WUZ COMEDIANS WHO MADE LOTS OF CULTURE AND SHEEIT

>First one: What was the case about? Who was involved? Why should I care?
>Expects you to blindly follow whatever they believe and accept it as fact

>Second one: Clearly states the results while also giving details as to the case, as well as why it may be important to some people
>Encourages you to do more research or turn on the news to see what's going on as a result

WE WUZ DAVE CHAPPELLE

Are you trolling, or just a redditor?

>First one: Journalism (unbiased)
>Second one: Opinion (biased)

But.... blacks wuz comedianz....

>facts and logic
>ah watch fox nooz, dats sum hight qua-la-tee jurn'lism right thar
Blacks are only 14% of the country. That is a fact.

>mfw I came of age during the Bush Administration and will never, ever vote for the GOP because of it even though I would desperately like to vote for somebody other than the Democrats

Blacks commit 50% of the murders despite being only 14% of the country. That's a fact.

I can argue that the 1st one is more biased, considering Fox's prior track record. I mean, if you have to put "BREAKING NEWS" on what is expected to already be a news channel, what does that say about them?

>14% of the country
>40% of the welfare recipients
>40% of the prison population

>MSNBC
How the fuck do you manage this?

Just because you don't agree with something doesn't mean that it's biased. It means that you are. See

This is a fact.

Probably because it is against the Bible. Koran is cool with it though if you were considering it.

Explain how giving out more information is biased.

No one watches it, so it's not like there's anyone to hold them accountable.

There are more people that post here in a day that watch MSNBC, although CNN dipped under them recently.

>says this as he unironically believes in the democratic economic plants
protip: they are complete hogwash. republicans aren't much better but at least they aren't "hurr just tax rich people more" tier.

It implies race is a factor when it isn't, you dumb cunt.

>the 1st one is more biased, considering Fox's prior track record.
Then you're being biased. You have no authority on being unbiased.

So we aren't allowed to know that the cop is white and the person he murdered was black? By withholding certain facts you prevent people from looking into it out of interest.

And most of it is black on black so what do you care?
Only 25% of welfare recipients are black.
>buh-buh-but John Stossel told me they were all black and moochers and they would all find gainful employment if it weren't for the guberments handouts....

>one gives just the case, bringing the reader towards the story, "what is the ferguson case?", "who is the officer and what did he do?"
>the other gives the officer name, his race, and occupation and gives the victim name and race

Oh I'm well aware Democrats are more wrong. I usually end up being forced to vote Recucklican because they atleast don't hate me for being white, but that doesn't mean they aren't wrong too.

It's like you're too retarded to know how a narrative is formed.

>And most of it is black on black so what do you care?
I'm sorry that I care about people in my country being murdered. This is proof Dems don't see blacks as people. You don't care if they die.

Also, they use up alot of police resources and ruin cities.

>Only 25% of welfare recipients are black.
Despite only being 14% of the population.

I just asked how a tweet giving out more information on something is more biased than one that neglects to give out the important facts.

Because in that story, race ISN'T the important fact.

You can give out nearly infinite facts on anything.
Including more than necessary clearly indicates a narrative.

>Only 25% of welfare recipients are black.
source

BREAKING NEWS is a common definition for news that just reached the editorial staff. Fuck off and die.