Have YOU ever had a bad experience with niggers? What was it?

Have YOU ever had a bad experience with niggers? What was it?

seeing one

one broke into my house drugged me raped me and infected me with aids...does that count?

The real question is if ANYONE has ever had a good experience with niggers.

its ok though..i know where he lives..just waiting a couple of years before I gorilla glue all the windows and doors shut and burn his house down.

I once bought drugs in the ghetto on the streets, carside-to-go. Niggers stole my iPod that I stole from someone else.

Nah. I'm a white guy that grew up in L.A. in the 80s and 90s, and never had a problem with them. Most of them were really cool guys.

got mugged by couple of them they didn't even need the money they just did it for no reason

have met black guys in school they seem cool

I had one as a fucking roommate. It was the worst.roommate.ever. Got attached 3 separate occassions over chimp out prison stuff like drinking a bottle of power aide that I paid for. He had a police seargent friend so I was faced with fear of arrest.

Basically, he WAS the stereotype that exists about black people. I eventually had to wait until he went to work and then flee with my own things.

theyre is a difference between regular people and n******. so no.

Yes, there is. Regular people are white people, niggers are dark skinned, nappy haired apes.

Yeah. My ex. She had god tier titties.

I live in the Deep South. 50% of my state is black. Never had a problem with blacks that I also haven't had with whites.

worked 30 years,with latinos,black guys senyoritas,most of them were good workers,decent people, an occasional dingbat
at a bldg materials factory,local politicians needled the owner to use a personnel business owner for expansion/ recruiting needs,a hundred guys were hired as temps,before which 60 applicants were not hired,as they could not read a sixteenth of an inch on a yellow slide/measuring tape. all came from'the projects',and a sprinkling of illegal latinos.
those who passed probation & drug testing ( about 20 failed & were not hired on)
about 80, were all gone in a year, no shows no calls,quits,resigns.
common remark from the company black guys.
HE A FOO!
DONWANNA DO THE WOIK!
'be fuckin up all day long'
he be late,they faird hisass'
'that one! he on drugs',
'thatasshole,ah gotta do his woik'
among the new hires were a few african guys,
good workers,good guys who likewise noted what the other guys said,

I grew up in Washington, DC so yes.

lived with myself everyday for the last 21 years. Im still breathing

faggot

Never get attached

fk niggers man. once killed 2 of them and now the cops won´t stop kicking my damn door in.

Mainly just black girls in high school threatening to whoop my ass and then backing down when I showed that I was ready to fight.

>be me, driving POS diesel rabbit on 580 just >outside Castro Valley/Oakland (nigger heaven)
>brake check carload of niggers
>road rage ensues
>Niggers able to get in front, stop in heavy traffic
>nigger exits car with tire iron
>Coming strait to my door
> I draw .45 (Colt stainless series 80 1911)

Nigger backs the fuck off. follows at a safe distance for the rest of the trip :)

I'm white legal Mexican (for real) living in California and every fucking nignog think that he's big shit and deserve over respect for everyone, like when you pass near one of them you have to low your sight they think they are the king of the streets I always give a shit about this I guess two years ago one of a bunch w his friends pretend to intimidating me cos I was looking one of them I'm violent guy and hit one of them they beat me but the one who confront me loses his teeth then the next month the same bunch of coward niggers like 12 of them try to beat me again but I barely scape and that piss me off then call my uncle a big chesse mara in 3 days me my uncle and his gang find every single one of the coward niggers even hunt innocent nignogs and they cry worst than women every one of them disappear I was a bit nervous about this but surprisingly nobody ask a thing about the missing niggers, I'm happy till today

One put a voodoo curse on me and I turned into Kanye