Trying to confront my gf... help me out Sup Forums should i leave her?

trying to confront my gf... help me out Sup Forums should i leave her?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/JdrLlNx
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not even a question, she doesnt't respect you. Dump her

Stop talking to her

Just drop it and move on

Nothing will be accomplished by trying to make her feel bad about it

this

she says its nothing... he just picked her up and they took a pic.. and hes a friend from years ago

confront her bysaying you're an insecure pussy with trust issues. Then just wing it after that

This is from an older thread

>end it peacefully
>lift weights
>fuck someone else
>fuck someone else
>fuck someone else
>fuck someone else

You'll never think about her again.

Do everything for yourself. If she is giving you anything that doesn't feel genuine or makes you feel depressed, just cut it off. Don't make it about this dumb as fuck one time incident, it's just clearly not going to work in the long run. Cut it off now and just do your own shit. When it feels right, this situation just doesn't happen.

>friend
They fucked in the past which is why he feels comfortable enough with her to pick her up like that.

Share nudes of her with us for revenge xD

nice imgur filename OP

>hes a friend from years ago
>friend

Yeah, that's what they all say...

imgur.com/JdrLlNx

>2017
>dating only one girl at a time.
You aren't married. Keep talking to her if you want, but she's also not the only girl out there.

Yeah, you're not gonna miss that very much...

Yo that's a big ass bush Fam.

what the fuck is that a goblin ?

name?

Nice! Hahaha more more!

sameefag, stop saving just the thumbnails

Kill your self in front of them fucking

Post the rest of the conversation.

A dude picked her up for a picture and what? Do you have actual reason to believe she is unfaithful? Like history of dishonesty or anything like that? If not you're just a nutter butter, and can enjoy being paranoid and single at the same time

Fuck Sup Forumsro. I'm legitimately sorry. I'm gonna be straight with you for a minute.

Once a cheater, always a cheater. She's clearly trying to hide it too which makes everything worse, I wouldn't trust her with fucking anything after this. This isn't about insecurity this is about faithfulness and trustworthiness.

So? I hang around people I've fucked in the past and my wife doesn't lose her shit over it. It's not like I'm going to fuck them now. Unless she seems like the kind of person who would betray trust this is nothing. Cuck threads have made you all paranoid as fuck yo.

Use your head OP. If she seems like the kind of person who would be dishonest and betray you, then leave her. If she's someone who is devoted to you and it seems out of character that she'd fuck around and creep on you, then stop being an aspie

Everyone on Sup Forums jumps to hating on OP in these kinds of threads for being insecure, but this is actually different. That's the kind of picture you see on a couple's facebook.

I mean if that's really something that makes you that uncomfortable then I suppose don't date someone like that, but if you know she's yours it seems kinda petty to flip shit over.

If OP was worried about some strange trying to march in on her and she's too nice to him to give him a firm "chill your tits dude" then OP should go find the dude and take a picture holding him like a in the photo to assert dominance. That or Ass rape the dude.

This is a different story user. I actually like it when guys hit on my women because I always know they're mine. It's a confidence boost and I don't get angry unless I feel legitimately threatened.

This looks like a couple's picture. Imagine your mom taking a pic like this for example, what would your dad say? Fuck this shit dude. OP needs to run.

Walk the fuck away man. She looks like a 'party girl' which equates to trash that will end up with a kid inside her and will pin it on you. Not to mention she has definitely accidentally kissed plenty of guys drunk and either forgotten or ignored it.

> thinking more than a handshake or hug means you fucked

I've picked up and held female friends like this for pictures plenty of times. Haven't fucked a majority of them, haven't tried. I can be normal enough around females to not get involved in bullshit and to have a relationship that I value

> Not a beta
> Not a kissless virgin