youtube.com/watch?v=8Bgi3z4M-Mo
youtube.com/watch?v=Av5Jb52yFBo
youtube.com/watch?v=PCeFi0COpew
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what movie is this

Cop Killer

I doubt they would let facial hair in the police force

Honestly, i love it.

I saw threads early on and passed them off but after seeing all the episodes and checking youtube i like it.

Prison skit is is second best skit too Erick Hayden.

Mиллиoн дoллapoв Экcтpeмaльныe:
Mиp вo вceм миpe

>has an image named joji
>pretends he didn't watch mde until recently

You're full of shit

Can someone explain what they were going for with that Cop Killer sketch? It's definitely not funny, and this is ostensibly a comedy show. It's just a harsh drama about a man falsely accused (we kind of only have his word to go on) of *some* crime and has his seemingly good life stolen from him for no good reason.

What is the point of this? They give no context as to whether or not the main character is justified in saying he didn't commit any crime and at no point do they explain what the crime he was accused of was.
The only thing that I could take away from it was the implication that at any point the police can show up at your house and take you away and ruin your life. Is this a problem that people are concerned about? Everything depicted in that sketch was illegal and literally can't happen. Was this maybe comment on the first season of Serial? I'm genuinely lost.

the show is good overall but you guys really need to stop acting like it's funny at all. It's not. I've chuckled, laughed, chuckled maybe 2 or 3 times over the entire season

>this is ostensibly a comedy show

something about living in denial your whole life until you realize you've wasted it away

It's funny but for reasons I can't explain.

Like the Zuckerberg skit. I think I just found it funny because it's obviously Charls' insane fantasy to kill Silicon Valley CEOs

Maybe I just find the show more amusing than anything else on adult swim.

because they don't know what the fuck they're doing. Stop trying to grasp any deeper meaning behind these sketches and just enjoy the production value and the over all mood.

Funny how these threads started popping up after they got an adult swim show. Nobody here gave a flying fuck about this unfunny piece of shit and his goons when they were only on youtube.
Why is it always that when there's an influx of people here, it's the worst kind of human shit?

>everyone who watches filthy frank will have scene MDE on youtube as well

also why does this matter to you? kys

is this a tranny? i feel like ive seen her before

I know, right? It was just sooo random haha4344

that's because mods deleted every MDE thread on site since it wasn't technically Sup Forums related

now it is

This, also most of the MDE threads that didn't get nuked were on /lit/.

If it's not a comedy show then what was the point of the sketch?
Denial of what? They never say what he was accused of or if he was guilty.
The production value? It was shot in a warehouse with what looks like left over props from a grade school musical theater production.

Guys, all the ads show everything from every episode, except 6.
There's nothing shown from it and nothing that's been alluded to it.

What the fuck is gonna be in it?

Sam is like 110% anti cop and anti troop

Sad but for all his redpilling he's still an edgy teenager when it comes to authority figures

pic related is gonna be in it

I know you faggots love revisionism, but that's intensely stupid, even for you.

>Denial of what? They never say what he was accused of or if he was guilty.
doesn't matter

You can't lose if you don't play

>Thinking it's bad to be anti-authority
Like a lot of edgy teen thoughts, it's thought by edgy teens because it's obvious as fuck.

What the fuck was the point in that like 10 second music video with sam dressed as a goth in episode 4?

Snake eyes...

There were lots of (successful) MDE threads on /lit/.

maybe an extra music video they did for an ending and they still wanted to use it. maybe they had to stick it in for something that was cut.

It completely changes the message of the sketch if he was guilty. If the main character kidnapped and murdered a kid (or any other crime serious enough to get him put in prison for 20 years like in the sketch) and he was found guilty then justice was served. If he was innocent then it's just a strange comment on our justice system.

By leaving it out though it just makes it pointless shlock. It's not open to interpretation because they weren't brave enough to present anything to interpret.

Sure thing, buddy. And Doug Walker is our guy.

>it's black and white so kino omg
Get fucked.

maybe, I have no references because I stopped watching AS like over 8 years ago. I think the show is really interesting and each ending skit coupled with the music choice has been amazing but not in terms of comedy. I'd like to think it's intentional because I see stuff on their youtube channel that has made me laugh harder than anything in recent memory.

I do think he was innocent by the way he was grabbed up in his yard. But the crime doesn't matter because the important part is how he reacts to it.

production value is more than just stage props dude

Third thread I see today about this ''''''comedian''''''

How low in life you have to be to find this funny?

Its not.

learn english you third world retard

Too reddit for me.

Who's Doug Walker

Sam is literally the living incarnation of leddit. He has his own sub that he's on all the time and has admitted before that he never uses any chans.

>I do think he was innocent by the way he was grabbed up in his yard.
What about the way he was grabbed makes you think he wasn't guilty? That's the same way the cops would arrest someone who actually did commit a crime.
>the crime doesn't matter because the important part is how he reacts to it.
If that's the point of the sketch then it's addressing a fairytale problem, because literally no human reacts that way to being falsely accused of a major crime that can send you to prison and ruin your life. That's what the whole Innocence Project is about. That's why we have shows like Making a Murderer and Serial.

What production value are you referring to then?

Who?

I may not be able to explain it, but I can say for sure that it's not about the justice system. You are hung up on the least relevant part of the sketch.

I know english.

How about you acquire some taste and start watching something else that's not this trash made for the ''look at me my humor is superior'' ADHD videogame generation?

youtube.com/watch?v=8Bgi3z4M-Mo
even more kino

>I may not be able to explain it
That's for damn sure.
>You are hung up on the least relevant part of the sketch.
I addressed the sketch in it's entirety. If you think it's about not reacting harshly enough to the cops arresting you when you know you've done nothing wrong- good news! Nobody does this. The sketch worked!

I said what I thought it was about in the first reply. Then you asked a bunch of question about stuff that doesn't matter because you can't look past one thing.

If it was so crucial, then don't you think it would have been included?

>tfw Sup Forums has a better dissection and discussion about MDE than Sup Forums

someone on Sup Forums says that it is heavily implied that he will kill the cops at the end.

I didn't get that since the cop killer song was replaced but another John Maus song but isn't the ending him crying and getting angry at his bed?

the cinematography is better than anything AS has ever done, the editing is great, the acting is good for what it is, the music selection is excellent and fits each scene well. All of this adds up to good production value. Do you disagree with any of this? I mean the real question is which parts of the show do you think lower the production value? you mentioned the setting and props but those are handled excellently as well, so much so that it feels like them using an empty studio with actual fake backgrounds was an intentional artistic choice (regardless of whether it was or not)

Sup Forums sounds like they don't know shit. he was on his bed and it said something like, "going to sleep forever".

suicide might be alluded too but not cop killing.

The point isnt about the crime, it's that he's in denial about the horrible situation he's in. He might be innocent, he might not, but that's not the point of the sketch.

The shilling for this guy has been unreal.

It's literally Sam Hyde posting himself

>the cinematography is better than anything AS has ever done, the editing is great
All courtesy of the TRUE talent in MDE

Yeah just like women are evil because they won't sleep with you right? Fuck off back to /r9k/.

>eww but...kind of interested
what did she mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=Av5Jb52yFBo

The entire point is his whole attitude about it. You are reading way too much into it and I'm guessing English isn't your first language.

>One retard on Sup Forums *may* have mentioned his 16 year old perspective
>POL SAID HURDURDURHUR

Disregard. Guy's an idiot.

Your grammar is atrocious.

how exactly can I, a stranger get in contact with Katie in order to fuck her (as a stranger)

>this one says hes smokin'...he literally has smoke coming off of his body

man that teacher skit was funny, but soul crushing

Should have used Molly version

youtube.com/watch?v=PCeFi0COpew

>charls playing ryan gosling quarterback
funniest bit so far. that and the wine party.

first of all it's satire which is part of comedy even if it's not HA HA ERIC ANDRE SAID RANCH AGAIN!

I'd like to read the Cop Killer sketch about something general like "it's about living your life in denial" but that image of Charles standing in front of his destroyed home makes me think otherwise.
It's about white men. white men who are so dissociated from the destruction of their culture and world that they don't even see it. the anger Charles feels at the end is against the authority that has destroyed his world an wasted his life and he was too oblivious to see it.

What's next for Sam Hyde & co.?

Season 2?

yep kamilla

whether they get a season two or not, season one has been really impressive

whether people agree with their politics or not doesn't matter. the talent on display is pretty clear to see. they going places.

I think the point is that's how a lot of people might act if they were wrongly convicted. Just pretending like nothing bad will happen when things just keep getting worse. It's making fun of people who just accept what happens to them without objecting to anything until the very end when he is freaking out and trashing his bed. The bed says go to bed forever so I think it means he only started objecting on his literal death bed.

It's hard to keep everything on check when you speak 4 languages and in the process of learning a 5th one.

How about you try for once in your life user? ;)

>First of all it's satire which is part of comedy
But it's not funny. In order to be classified as satire it has to at least *attempt* to be funny.
>It's about white men. white men who are so dissociated from the destruction of their culture and world that they don't even see it.
Yeah, I got that too. After arguing with MDE fans in this thread it dawned on me about 20 minutes ago- "oh, it's a sketch about white nationalism" and the song at the end isn't about killing cops- it's about murdering all non white people. I didn't want to say it out loud before, because I didn't want to give idiots free talking points, but yeah that's pretty much it.

Cat's out of the bag- that's the reason why they don't address the main character's guilt or innocence, it's because it's not about the justice system it's about killing foreigners.

stop posting Eric

go get some ranch

They call me doorway!

>Lying on a mexican claymation image forums

>After arguing with MDE fans in this thread it dawned on me about 20 minutes ago- "oh, it's a sketch about white nationalism" and the song at the end isn't about killing cops- it's about murdering all non white people. I didn't want to say it out loud before, because I didn't want to give idiots free talking points, but yeah that's pretty much it.
Is this satire? Are people so desperate for this show to be right wing that they draw these bogus conclusions?

probably got cut out

>In order to be classified as satire it has to at least *attempt* to be funny.

lol? are you fucking retarded?

animal farm is a satire

how exactly is it funny

If that's not it then you tell me what it's about, I'm all ears. If it's actually about the justice system then it's a shitty uninformed high school tier take on it- if it's about "muh cunt tree!" then it's just a racist's shitty uniformed high school tier take on it.

it was a music video for the John Maus song "Copkiller"

>But it's not funny. In order to be classified as satire it has to at least *attempt* to be funny.

Eric, you are one dumb motherfucker

i will keep watching this show as long as there are still threads being made about it

man, this song is orgasmic. glad they included it.

It's mostly making fun of people who don't object to anything at all. Not everything is about fucking nationalism man. The point of the cop killer song is that if you were put into a situation where you were wrongly convicted you should have the desire to kill cops, to kill the people that are imprisoning you. Not that you necessarily can, but just sitting their and taking the dick as it gets shoved up your ass is pathetic.

hi joel

literally me. its like MDE took a vid of my high schoo life

>It's mostly making fun of people who don't object to anything at all.
Who are these people? It's literally why we have courts. It's because everyone's natural reaction to being accused of something they didn't do is to object to it.
>The point of the cop killer song is that if you were put into a situation where you were wrongly convicted you should have the desire to kill cops, to kill the people that are imprisoning you
No, and that's the part that makes it high school tier. Your reaction shouldn't be to kill cops, it should be to fix the system so that can't be allowed to happen and to bring the people that conspired against you to justice. Having this "eye for an eye" attitude is juvenile and solves nothing. It's the same reason why black cops condemned that police shooting last month in Texas. The cops that got killed didn't do anything wrong and violence just begets violence.

I really hope we see more of Erick Hayden

I can't tell if you retards are being serious or not

i jerked off to this so many times

Man you think too much about shit outside of the show. That's why you thought it was about white nationalism or some bullshit. A lot of this show (and MDE) is kind of abstract, meaning that it is not about the details but the ideas behind it.

>Who are these people? It's literally why we have courts
It is a hypothetical situation where someone is wrongly convicted. This kind of shit could happen if say for instance, western society collapsed. The courts work in theory but not if the system is broken (or gets broken).

>No, and that's the part that makes it high school tier. Your reaction shouldn't be to kill cops, it should be to fix the system so that can't be allowed to happen and to bring the people that conspired against you to justice.
Fix the system from a jail cell? This isn't about the system as much as it is about the character Charles is portraying. The message is to not act like Charles in this skit because he was pathetic and his life was wasted.

This is all my own interpretation there could be other ones but there are some interpretations that don't have a lot of support, like the white nationalism one, that is fucking stupid.

>But it's not funny. In order to be classified as satire it has to at least *attempt* to be funny.

Clearly you haven't read "the Rape of the Lock."

Humor does not necessarily require someone to burst out laughing- if someone paints a subject or topic in a different perspective, then it's classified as humor.

As for the humor you seek, you might want to check out this site called 9gag.

Lots of really stupid people in this thread.

You didn't think it was funny when Charls is like "hell yeah"? Obviously the way he's acting is supposed to be kind of humorous.

>kino

I'd like to start out by killing every low IQ redditor who uses this memeword