I want to find a way to convince my male best friend to have sex with me. We're both straight. Where do I start?

I want to find a way to convince my male best friend to have sex with me. We're both straight. Where do I start?

>be girl
Honestly, thats it

Be female.

>We're both straight
sure thing OP

I could actually tell you a way but this is clearly a troll kek

Be female

you're either 14 or 16, fuck off faggot

That's the thing. I'm a guy and I don't want to transition.

kill yourself.

>convince my male best friend to have sex with me
>straight...

then you arent fucking straight are you. "Im straight and I want to fuck my male friend"

riiight

whats this from

Please do. I swear I'm not trolling.

Faaaaggggoootttt

>Get your mom drunk
>Get your friend to fuck her
>Tell him he owes you
>Fuck your friend
>He feels bad
>Fuck his dad to make up for it

sauce

>im a guy
>I want to fuck a guy
>I'm straight

It's time to stop posting faggot.

Stop being straight.

Let me be clear. He has a girlfriend but he doesn't love her anymore. As for me, I've had girlfriends. That's why I said we were straight.

Dude you're a fucking faggot lol read your own comment you fucking dumbass

alcohol

Purpose? I think i have a good system ill share if ur not trying to do this for blackmail

Step 1: don't be a fag OP
Step 2: an hero

Technically, I don't want to fuck him. I'd rather bottom.

dubs never lie

Ask him if he's up for a little wrestling. Then tell him in ancient Greece they used to do it naked. Once the opportunity presents itself do a little sword fighting with your cocks and then give him a few strokes with your hand. If he's still there then bend down and take him into your mouth.

Why? Is he cute?

>That's the thing. I'm a guy
>We're both straight.

>Wants to have sex with a guy
>Is a guy
>Straight
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Then what? We've already been drunk plenty of times.

I kinda like him and he's cute. I really want to spend some intimate time with him.

I only came here for sauce on op's pic

not drunk enough then

We've already done the wrestling stuff, but I don't know about asking me to get naked to do it. That's obviously gay.

You can't show him your cock with your clothes on.

> I've had girlfriends. That's why I said we were straight.

That's not how it works.

if you want to fuck guys and you were born with a penis then you ARE NOT STRAIGHT

Is he a school friend? Work friend? How do u know him? If hes from school if easy

Yes.

I mean, what comes after being drunk? I can't ask him directly to pull out his cock for me to suck it, as much as I'd like to.

We've seen each other cocks a few times when changing. Even if I can get him naked what do I do next?

Need to find a way to get naked with him.
1) Swimming pool locker room
2) Gym shower/locker room
3) Skinny dipping
4) Showing him your dick for his "opinion" on something
5) Sauna

Did you show him your cock or ask to see his? I'm sensing a lack of commitment here OP. Are you sure you want him to stick it in you?

We grew up together, we've known each other since elementary school.

Then what? It's not like I can get on my knees and ask him to put his thing in my mouth right after undressing.

If u are good looking and hes not a fem twink type of cute but masculine theres least 8/10 chance if ur attractive u can just offer a bj and hell jump at the chance

I never asked him directly, it just happened when needed. Why would I ask? That's too gay. Of course I want him to stick it inside me.

Search deranged skinny bitch for more pics of this chick. She is legitimately nuts, but i think she's beautiful and I'd still put a ring on it.

you put on a wig and tell him
>i'm sorry your grounded and can't go out to see your girlfriend this weekend big brother, maybe i can be your girlfriend for tonight

my noodles are cold now thanks user.

Wow how old r u? If u grew up together and and r older then 20 it probably would have happened spontaneously if he was open to the expirience

We're both twinky.

you know... it's just crazy enough to work..

If u wanna spend intimate time with him sounds like ur more in love then want sex, unless hes flaming super gay may end in heartbreak for u

You think so? I never really tried to do anything with him until recently.

R u from country? If ur in city accidentally end up at a gay spot and see his reaction

3/2 of my lifelong "straight" friends have fucked me, im cute but not bombshell, im 22 so idk that my reference on the insight

Of course I like him. He's adorable.

Sounds like a lot of work and I don't see why he would react, he's straight.