Last person whose load you've swallowed

Last person whose load you've swallowed.
I almost choked when it slidd down and clogged my throat.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZPFNB2oOM1U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Needs more cream

Don't forget the steam

Forced meme

Grow up and dream

Your precious creator of the log tapes is a streamfag hahaha fuck you logshills

Andy Sixx is no stranger to shit. He has been shitting in the mouths
of his fans for nearly 6 years and when he sat down with me for his first interview since a really horny fan managed to suck so hard on his asshole that food he hasn't even eaten yet came out, he was quite homely and humble as we all know him to be. I was excited, and just for me, he ate a deadly but delicious combination of jalapenos, curry, Whoppers from Burger King and clam slidders from White Castle.

"The incident is something I will remember for the rest of my life," Sixx told me doing up his trousers after I had just sucked a massive fucking warm creamy MONSTER log roll out of his asshole, like this thing was massive, man. It was weapons-grade, I'm telling you. "I know they were a fan and everything and really excited for the opportunity to have me drop a big one down their scrawny little throats, but I don't know. It got me thinking, you know. Maybe I should take a break so that I can recover from it."

Andy is usually pretty brave, but the phenomena of food that he hasn't even eaten yet spewing out of his asshole by someone just ruined him mentally and has supposedly taken a small break from his log of shit duties which I totally know would not be permanent by any means.

He has since recovered and has doubled the number of logs of shit he allows his fans to suck out of his asshole on a daily basis from 3 to 6. I had even asked him where he even finds the time or the food to produce 6 logs of shit in one day. That honestly can't be easy.

"Nobody said it would be easy, but it was something I must do. The log of shit must continue sliding down the throats of the fans and I must do whatever I can to keep up with my fans. They are my flock, and I am their shepherd who shits down their throat every day,"

I need the cream

Grow up filthy frank fucking fag. You swallowed a load of piss. Yuck.

Dubs logged throats clogged.

>Rothschilds and Bogdanoffs bow down to Andy Sixx
>His anus is In contact with your lips
>Possesses psychic-like abilities to brew you a unique log specific to your favorite tastes and textures
>Controls your throat with an iron but fair sphincter
>Direct descendant of the ancient royal log-line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Logdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of shit-log research facilities on Earth
>said to have 215+ LQ, such bowel movements on Earth have only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of an angel who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented log-sharing capabilities
>He owns Nano-log R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Logdabots inside you right now
>He learned fluent French in under a week, and then ordered everything off of the menu to create new European flavors of shit
>Nation states entrust their log reserves with him.
>In reality, he is a timeless being existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. Eternal log slidding down your throat

Logg me

Rolling for the steam

youtube.com/watch?v=ZPFNB2oOM1U
animaterr man is logless shill confirmed

Listen to the video dumbass. Dani had a mask on and tricked him. He even said he went soft and vomited.

>Andy Sixx is no stranger to shit. He has been shitting in the mouths
>of his fans for nearly 6 years and when he sat down with me for his first interview since a really horny fan managed to suck so hard on his asshole that food he hasn't even eaten yet came out
Wtf? Kek

Rolling for the steam

Sucking on that cream

is animaterr man like the go-to guy for sixx propoganda

Logging in

Steamy...

Seems like our bumpbois havent showed up yet.
must be they cant keep up with us hehe

They always give up after awhile

Good log pasta. 8/10.

Dreamy...

Chris Morris, is that you? but 25 years younger?

Would you kill yourself if you couldn't do this?

Suck a log out of andy's ass? yes

Memey...

animaterr man here.
im cooking up the ultimate creamy steam meme for my channel ;)