Do people in other countries get stupid ass tattoos of their countries flag like amerifags do?

Do people in other countries get stupid ass tattoos of their countries flag like amerifags do?

git out, commie.

I got an American flag tattoo on my shoulder and I'm not even American.

Chicks dig it up here, I tell them I'm from Texas and toss out an accent.

Panty remover.

Yeah English football fans.

Get fucked Commie.

fuck you pinko faggot

love it or leave it

Generally vets get those tattoos on the right arm, with the flag blacked out and backwards. Not sure if that dude is a vet though...

The Union J just makes me think of Austin powers

Someones a fucking nip wanna be liberal cuck faggot whose living in cuckifornia sucking so many mexicants pitos you cant think straight from all the cum in your brain, move to Canada you fucking hippie

french people tattoo their flag on their entire body

true patriots

Fuck you pussy

hello commie

This

US forces are usually too fucking stupid to think for themselves.

>>Get a tattoo of your 'global terrorist' cuntry
>>get captured
>>get striped and beaten
>>americunt flag tattoo
>>...
>>dragged thru the streets of some backwater 3rd world shithole becuase you couldn't think two steps in front

Low IQ morons!

Ya know, I met a Australian yesterday at the DMV, he was a fat douche who got a DUI and when I said that he was an Idiot he told me to lick my moms cunt. you guys are living memes

Here's your reply

fuck off faggot

They get the English flag. Like this potato looking arsehole.

Yes

Move to Leafland, faggot.

Kek

>Getting captured
McCain plz go

butthurt

Its the truth, You are just not as good as America

Whats wrong with that? Its where My cousins live, its the best!

GRUNT TATTOOTED ON FOREARM

B
A
S
E
D
BASDED

I got -0 on my arm

fuck off you international kike

White was a symbol of purity. Best flag there ever was.

alright cunts...
-
>>wanting to be special forces because patriotic
>>join americunt force (lets say USMC because they are the dumbest)
>>woh raaah (or whatever gay bonding chant you do) everyone in the squad gets a flag tattoo
>>wanting to expand career choices so go for deep undercover training and shit
>>...REJECTED...
>>the americunt flag you permanently have on your shoulder or the USMC tattoo down your arm excludes you from sensitive (eg: infiltration and evasion) missions because if you get captured then it could cause a diplomatic incident (for example)
>>hurr durrrr
>>too stupid to think two steps in front so always a dumbshit jarhead!

stop watching movies and go outside to feed our pet kangaroo. you dont understand how things work in the military.

>Marines
>Dumbest
wew lad

>caring about what other people do with their bodies
As long as they don't damage it enough so they become unable to be productive citizens I don't give a shit, live and let die.

I would have passionate sex with that man.

>soldier
>USAF

I think it's Channing Tatum

is that conspicuous glorification of military... like being proud of being in Iraq or Afganistan and fighting a 3rd world army with rusting AKs and 1960s AA and winning?

If you welfare queens faced a real force like China or Russia (or even curry niggers from India) then you'd have a sook and cry for your safe space.

>french empire
>free colonies
>get raped and eaten by former colonials
>no more empire face

:(

only reason quebec survived is because anglos saved you.

Not only did you fall for the marines are dumb meme, you do realize that a war between either of those countries would most likely Western and Eastern civilization right? and Australia would be fighting with us right? Looks like you would be getting nuked cunt!

Yes. Its fucking embarrassing.
That and people who are born here but get a tat of where their parents came from.

YEP!
Low IQ no matter where (or daddy issues if female).

I'm not picking on any cuntry specifically but when you get a collection of room temp intelligence levels then dumb and stupid shit happens.

Fucking wastes of oxygen.

you cant even fight a war against emus

god damn

other best countries.....