So, what is you opinion on suicide?

So, what is you opinion on suicide?

it brings on many changes

My opinion, I think it is selfish.

Well, sometimes its the best weapon you have to kill someones life.

even so, maybe sometimes you actually have hit a dead end in life.

It's fucking stupid, the only thing you gain is that you're finally left alone but everyone you hurt will last for a lifetime, fucking stupid.

trust me i know, i watched a buddy do it once. but like...man i could actually sleep for once. or just, no worry anymore.

i cant be the only one arguing for it can i?

Unless you're terminal, grow up and get a life. It's a pussy's way out. Reeeeee depression reeeeee life so bad reeeeee being an adult isn't easy reeeeee. Pathetic losers consider it. Grow the fuck up, kiddo.

This

For those that say, you'll hurt the people you leave, if they already at that point do you think they give a fuck what those people think? But honestly i really dont give a fuck about people who kill themselves, i have tried to, failed, then realized eh maybe ill just go fuck everyone else over first

It's like anal. Everyone should try it at least once.

I like thinking about it. It's the only way to eliminate all life problems AND the fastest ticket to afterlife if there is one.

nah I'm having to much fun trolling the world with my mere existence.

only way to escape

i think suicide is one of the greatest accomplishments of mankind.

The big quit button not many dare to hit. Those who did are free forever.

I sincerely don’t think it’s cowardly and respect anyone who can actually bring them self to do it. They don’t fit, they’re miserable, it’s the persons decision.

should be illegal.

it's a bit permanent

It's just getting a jump on nature.

People who don't commit suicide be like "Yeeeeaaah I lived 20 years longer than you... in a 14 billion year old universe"

I am writing a dissertation about suicide.
there are different reasons why one would commit suicide, surely there would be hints of mental disorder of the cognition and perceptions, not everyone is as sound of mind than you think your mind is at right now so be grateful about it. Surely, its not a pussy to keep chugging bleach, the most painful way to go, but you can see the willingness and drive to end their life is much more greater than knowing the pain they are going through; that being alive is much more painful.

it is the most selfish thing one could ever do but I do not think that the person who has a successful suicide does that to hurt people, bar extreme reasons such as killing yourself to deprive your mortal enemy of the pleasure of killing you.

Killing yourself is retarded. Seeing as this is the only existence we experience and there is nothing after this, killing yourself is literally retarded. Why would you ever want to not exist?

Everyone hates themselves and no one is happy. You aren't special, grow the fuck up up snowflake.

my opinion, just fucking do it already.
good riddance, you were defective anyways.

I nearly did try it once I was going to drive off a cliff. But then I heard voices in my head saying please no don't do it.infact it was over 40 voices as I forgot I was driving the 3.20 omnibus.

Where I'm at in life.
>feelsbadman

In the end, it's my life. I'll be dead. Fuck all what everyone else feels. I'm diagnosed with a slew of shit, sure I consider it from time to time. But I'm stronger than my emotions.

My sister was not. Sure it hurts from time to time still. I'll want to call her and tell her stuff. Talk likeness used to. But fuck if she's not happier, not in pain anymore.

I'm glad. Good for you, Em.

>tldr it's not up to anyone but you. Just know it is permanent, where as the situation could always get better.

Do it. You'll be making loads of people happy and no one will miss you at all.

It's underrated.

Still not brave enough

Honestly, the whole "permanent solution to temporary problem" statement is true but if someone truly feels that they don't wanna live anymore because their life is agony and see no end to their constant suffering or they simply have nothing left to give then so be it. A topic such as suicide isn't as cut and dry as most decisions and people need to stop treating it as such, I believe everyone is the master of their existence whether they care to admit it or not.

>Why would you ever want to not exist?
So that I wouldn't have to be old and miserable?

Oh look a retard

black pill is the only pill

Why am I supposed to look at you?

You live in that, OP? That's a pretty bad-ass little set-up, actually. You have something to live for.

A good way for mentally weak people to cull themselves from the gene pool.

Look at all these people hating the suicidal ones : "Look at me i'm so stronger than this garbage !"
How brave when you are healthy to compare yourself with the one that is already dying.
Is there a way to be a fatter looser ? There are the real kids. Go find a real challenge. Suicide is a far more complicated question than this.

Understand suicidal feelings is really difficult if it never came to your brain. The first thing to know is that you can't blow these feellings with rational arguments. It just doesn't work. Secondly, when you're depressed, everything you intend is hopeless to your mind, so why should you fight ? This destroys your life because you have fewer and fewer activities => become more hopeless and the vicious circle begins.
The worst thing is that it comes from you, so you're convinced all your bad thoughts are true and there is no point to discuss it.

Really, judging suicidal people is pointless and stupid.

so what happens if someone puts a shotgun in the mouth at 45 degrees and lives somehow lol? nursing home?

and is that probably certain death even if dobe inside a hospital

If you have the ability to post coherently on an anonymous board seeking critical responses to suicide, then you are more than capable of making the necessary changes to stabilize your life.

Yeah, I think once you've failed at life so hard you become a pathetic mongrel haplessly addicted to idle comforts in the wakes of bigger dicks repetitively mauling your insides out, I think it's safe to say that suicide is the best course of action