Amateur blowjob

Amateur blowjob

I'm not sure you know this but the dark spots on the side of your cock are cancer... better go get it removed... and pick out a nice girls name for after the surgery...

Some of us just have pigment/birthmarks on our cock, just as any other part of the body. I got mine checked out and it was nothing. Learn your shit before your post, user.

She's beautiful

How do I not put the pussy on a pedestal? If I act confident, people can see right through it. It's like I must behave in beta ways in order to be accepted. I draw more attention for not acting like a beta and someone comes along to put me in my place.
I can't even bring myself to hatefuck someone. I can't get any pussy to begin with.

Teat

You don't act confident son, you have to BE confident.

Are you ugly? Just take care of yourself and stop trying so hard. Make new friends. All of my relationships have been through friends of friends. I'm not especially good looking and I think the whole alpha thing is overated. Just try to be more confident with yourself and accept yourself for how you are. It might take a while, but it will happen eventually for sure. Never try to be someone you aren't. Good luck user

i need more now!

mooore

Dude sure does love hookers

fuck, more of her please??

can i see her face?

OH fuck yes! got moar of her?

oc

i like her

More of her? Is her name Sarah?

Nope, not Sarah, sorry

More of her nevertheless please

Have more of her face? She reminds me of my ex