>calling sauce on that

Is it famous?

Classic greentext

this XD

Gay

it's a pretty grim screenshot

god damnit, this cracked me up

you're a cheeky fucker user, well done

>mfw trumptards just can't let hillary go even after months and in a totally unrelated thread

Fuck you

>lost

i wish i had the edit that said an hero

Lost!
(not on OP pic but on thread)
Thread indeed absolutely Halal

Best YLYL bread in a long while

gay

mmmm liberal tears mmm Ughhhghh *cums*

Sustains me *ahhhhh

god I hate that some people will find this unironically humorous
its so fucking cringey, people thinking they're funny trying to "riff" and "add to the joke" (there is no joke), and other people just not understanding how juvenile and awful it is. it's maddening
i won't claim i'm funny, but i also wouldn't be caught participating in not being funny like these faggots

Go fuck yourself lol

>my sides are in orbit

Wut

wrong thread for bullshit 6 months old, go post something relevant here if you really have this trump fetish and leave this space clean pl0x

Why are normies so uninformed about everything? Even music, christ it's like they know nothing outside of social media. This is in no way represents 95% of metal

Faggot

motherfucker

Does this come smaller?

Badly timed meme, but still funny

sometimes I love ducks

What makes it badly timed?

>Mfw liberals still aren't convinced that since the election is over she shouldn't be in jail for election tampering, Seth Reich, numerous other murders/fraudulent activity

>Mfw when they claim she's never been convicted, like some Capone was never convicted of murder

Lost

>Seth Reich
Who?

Oy cunt, fuck off.

-Australia

what a fucking dumbass jesus christ
you can't even point it out to her, because either
1) she'll claim the baby is all white so it's alright
2) admit she fucked someone she didn't (really) know but felt responsible for the kid, which is ugly as shit, but still not say that the kid was a mistake
3) claim she was the victim even though it was her choice to go with him, fuck him, let him cum inside her, not take birth control, not put a condom on him, to carry it to term.

god damn lady, your kid is ugly, you have a fucked up skull, but you're female so everybody else will take care of you

top kek

loled

god damn I've been looking for that

rip this thread, it actually started off pretty well