My gf wants me to date rape her, any dosage advise?

My gf wants me to date rape her, any dosage advise?

I have a 1mg Ativan (Lorazepam) prescription from the doctor but I have trouble finding the right dosage to combine with alcohol. I'm aware it's dangerous to mix the two, but we prefer an authentic experience. She's never taken benzo's before so she shouldn't have a tolerance.

this is fucking bait

mix these and she will die, and if you do mix them i hope she does. natural selection getting rid of the idiots.

Nope, no bait. Just sexual freaks and want to do this as safe as possible

>My gf
Sure, you fucking rapist

Give er 10mg and a shot of vodka.

safe as possible would be straight ativan, 10 mg.

and be sitting down not up and about or it will just make you feel chill instead of sleepy

she probably won't die. for me to completely black out (only about 130-140 lbs) i take 5 or 6 then drink alcohol (sometimes i don't even need alc)

10mg is way too much, but you think a shot is better then a (couple?) glass(es) of wine?

only have 8mg left btw

You said date rape.
10mg is not too much.
And a shot is better because she will be out within 15 minutes, drinking wine will take hour+ and waste the ativan
If you want date rape throw 10mg at her with a shot of vodka and shell be passed out within 15 minutes and wont remember shit

(not the poerson you replied to) it is hard to od on benzos like ativan so it would probably safer to just use the ativan with no alc, but a smaller dose with some alc will probably be fine

Why the fuck would anyone want that? You'd be asleep and not remember a thing making it pointless to experience. Sounds a little like bullshitting rapist asking for advice or bait to me

yeah, it thought the same, but all horror stories on google made me want to double check the dosage.

She has a rape fantasy, we've tried roleplaying (which is fun) but she wants the real experience I guess. Already told her she wouldn't remember it based on what I read. Turned her on even more

maybe you can film it so she can enjoy it after, too

Ait! shot it is then,

Good one!

crush the pulls up too and put it in the shot

I was thinking let her take the pills first, wait till she feels something and take the shot, but I assume this will knock her out faster.

bumping for potential