Ask a 15 y/o heroin addict anything

Ask a 15 y/o heroin addict anything

Watch this get cut before it even starts

How did it start?

That would suck

How old are you and are you addicted to anything

my health teacher told us that if you tried it once you could get addicted and I thought I had a strong will power so I wanted to test it

have you tried stopping

I'm 7 and only crystal meth

Yes but not rehab or anything

Why are (You) not banned yet???

From Sup Forums?

will you suck me if i give you cash?

No I'm not gay and I have a job lol

1 and titty milk. Shit is the BOMB, nigger!

why are you on b if ur 15 faggot

Because fuck you thats why. Half these niggers are probably younger than me

What was your first time injecting THC like? Hook'd 4 LyFe?

he said herroine not thc or am i missing something?

Never done thc never tried weed I have only done heroin and the first time was good enough to get me hooked it's a great high tbh

I think he's trolling

God daaamnn straight to business

I'm calling bullshit tbh, I doubt a 15 year old who's never tried weed would be able to get heroin.

I was only 14 when I first shot up and I live in a pretty nice neighborhood so it's not like on every corner. But I knew a kid with a car and we went to the shitter part of town to get it

I have a friend who had done heroin before and he took me to get it. U don't have to believe it idc I'm just on here to answer ppls questions

Unless you live in like Ireland, where grown dudes sell that shit in arcades and shit.

And if I was trolling don't u think I would think of that b4 I said it bc no one would believe it

I live in California

Why are you SO FUCKING STUPID

I ask myself that a lot lol

How's that going for you?

Not good my will power isn't very good as you can tell

How much do you spend on horse in a week

Look up "kratom" and "clonidine."
Ask a friend if they have clonidine tablets.
If they don't, buy kratom and use it instead.
If they do, use 0.2 mg with green vein kratom 1 gram every day, slowly taking off kratom at about 100 mg intervals. Clonidine, do one 0.1 mg piece every day for three or six days to taper off.

Too much lol about 140 a week

Mods

Op, how much do you spend on heroin in a week? How long have you been doing it? You're in California you can get free treatment for that shit.

I want to stop but I don't really want to stop you know what I mean but thanks

Where does a 15-year-old get $140 a week?

You pretty much have two choices: stop or die.

I sell acid

Well, shit, go ahead and
*get cotton fever or die from impurities
*potentially overdose from laced heroin
*waste your money on it
*become socially inept and suck dick for hits
Christ, man.

Where do you get the cash faggot

You are going to get under 100 lbs, lose your teeth, and die from your insides rotting. Your body was a well oiled machine, ready to take on anything. And now because of your curiosity, you lost that. You can't get it back. You literally can not. Good job.

140 a week
About 5 months
I know but I don't really wanna stop that bad

When did you start lying to be cool on the internet? Did it not work at school?

You sell acid to pay for your heroin addiction, but you've never tried weed? You're doing this all backwards.

I've heard that alot

Idc if u think I'm lying I'm just trying to answer questions

You are not long for this world, friend. If you don't change, your future is either going to be in jail or a casket.

Ik not much to live for tho...

You're wrong there, you know. It probably feels like that, but you're wrong. You're not giving yourself a chance. I can just tell by reading that you're not stupid. Even though you're doing a pretty stupid thing. Potential is like that though. If you don't realize you have it, it's worthless. But you do have it. You could focus on your studies, go to college, geta stem degree, invent shit, make bank, get hotties. Or you could throw your future away.

I'm out buddy, I have to go take care of some stuff. Put some serious thought into your future though. Do that for me. Take care of your self bro. I wish I knew you I would kick the shit out of you until you wised up. I would do that for you.

Daily reminder that you must be 18 years of age to shitpost on Sup Forums

Post rig with time stamp fgt
How much is a bun where you're at

How long have you been using? Because after about two years of hard use you'll be gargling one fag's balls while another plows your boipussy so you can get a ten pack.

Calling bullshit without timestamped gear

>This thread

Woah really? How could you tell?