REPTILIANS

>Jews
FTFY

/thread

You mad, monkey boi? This bitch all about that lizard dick

Rupert Murdoch.

Thanks for sharing

Hahahaha

No aliens visit this planet. You are so retarded.

I'd fuck it

Is Sup Forums into reptilian females?

Ah lacerta nice

Yep yep yep yep yep and yep

How is that even real? What makes you think they are real? Aliens really?

BLUE AVIANS ARE THE SUPERIOR RACE

A nice family photo

I guess evolution cant evolve any intelligent life forms that are not Humanoid. Oh... what a coincidence...

>Because everything is humanoid in the universe

fucking retard

My friend,
Youre in a lower state of consciousness. Theres no point explaining it to you

Yeah because only retarded humans with no imagination are "enlightened" to use crystals, believe in cat people, and have Pelidain friends.

>butt hurt invertibre alert!

Hahaha you are lower than pond scum I'd be so embarrassed if I were you!!

Go on...

Whatever u say pal..

>thinks theres no one else in the entire universe, no other life forms
>believes that to be a smart opinion

Okay then

You are the most retarded. I never said any of that. I said you are an idiot to post human centric body plan pictures and think that all that there will be out in the wide universe are creatures with the monkey plan. retard.

Hmmm I have no control over my lizard fetish

Not that user, but my opinion is that any intelligent species would have to be humanoid shaped. I think scientists have said it too

>would have to be humanoid shaped

Umm why?

Did you ever ask why?

Comon use that amazing human "intelligence" and ask questions.

convergent evolution could be a factor in what technology-using species in the galaxy might end up looking like. Our bodies allow us to build things, anything that travels space would probably need to too.

I do agree the ufo/alien conspiracy people are pretty unimaginative though. They still all just end up looking like people of varying ages and shapes dressing up for Halloween. The most stupid is the Nordics. Legitimately, they are Scandinavians in silver clothing. Shitty 1960s sci-fi called, they want their moon-men back.

Enlighten us with your intelligence then. So how would other intelligent species bodies be shaped?

Monday, not until fucking Monday. Eclipse = Reptilian Invasion. Jeez.

Yes? You called?

Hows it hangin?

There are far superior body plans out there.

Why are you being so vague? I agree there could be but not sure what you would insist there is, and then provide no examples.

what is the purple one called?

A faggot.

The little green one on the bottom right is so cute