For all U.S anons, what's a good place to live? I currently live in Vegas but I want to get away from Degen City

For all U.S anons, what's a good place to live? I currently live in Vegas but I want to get away from Degen City.

Come to Lake Charles, Louisiana

>tfw vegas fag too
>summer is almost here

Chicago gets a bad rep because of murders on the south side, but it might as well be two cities. North side Chicago is beautiful though.

Don't come to Kansas City

Depends on what you're looking for specifically. Personally I like living in southern MD.

How do you want your weather senpai?

Quiet place with decent gun laws. Vegas has jobs and the gun laws but it's a lot of hustle and bustle. I was thinking either Incline Village or Carson City. Same state.

nevada is full of spics :'(

it's sad, my dad grew up in reno and said it was mostly white back in his day

we moved to ND, still pretty white up here, but i'm starting to see arabs here, not good...

What's a good city for software developers that's not in the Bay Area?

>the entirety of June through September

>mid july till late august

Seattle

Oh shi-

I live in Vegas too D:

OH MY FUCKING GOD SHE BECAME SO HIGH TEST HOLY FUCK MY DICK

Incline Village seems like fucking paradise on earth but there doesn't seem to be a lot of jobs.

I'm a milfag and I have experience with IT shit so I don't know.

>90% white
>0.1% African American

>living in meme city

Where was that image taken user?

fat, the word you mean is fat

Central or North Utah all the way
Also, I moved here from Vegas

Where do you live Mexianon? Anywhere but the D.F or Sonora and you're a confirmed bricklayer.

Incline Village. Have another.

Chandler, Arizona. Decent tech jobs and lax gun laws.

Midwest is God tier
>live in suburb outside Midwest city
>lots of wealth/jobs
>cost of living cheap
>niggers mostly stay in the city
>white women everywhere
>a normal two income family = nice house
>plenty of stuff to do in city or country

Oh an as a nice bonus the age of consent is 16 ;^)

Salt Lake City
Seriously, look it up. It's 2nd to Silicon Valley while being the opposite of California

it's great for now

unfortunately the feds and the "Lutheran Services" plan on blacking North Dakota with somalis

i'm in Fargo and they've fucking doubled the nigger population over the last 5 years

Denver. Seattle's too grungy/hippie-filled.

CO has some of the sunniest weather in the USA, fucking great beer, lots of outside shit to do year-round, burgeoning public transit infrastructure, and a rising tech industry.

But most importantly we get to drink the fresh water from the Rockies before any creature has pissed it out back into the river.

Based ks is blocking refugees

Ya nah Colorado ppl are mostly arrogant dicks

>>niggers mostly stay in the city

I grew up in Indianapolis. You would not believe how fast "it" can spread. From perfect area to absolute shit in the time it takes for 1 kid to get through school. The Midwest - Indy, St Louis, Cincinnati, Minneapolis, etc - is the most susceptible due to the nature of urban sprawl.

If you are within 20-30 miles of downtown, you aren't safe.

Yeah but they are also going bankrupt so have fun in those un kept roads

Better than niggers

if you make over 80k a year san diego is very nice!

Kc isn't nice even your "ghettos " look like decent STL neighborhoods

>tfw you know it's bad 7 blocks away and see buildings chopped in half

Wanna show me around on Friday?

Carson valley is nice. Try moving to Gardnerville.

If you have a bit of money, come to Aspen, Colorado. Almost zero crime and you're literally in one of the most beautiful places in the world. Plus it's cozy as fuck during the winter. Pic related

HOLY FUCK

I'M RIGHT DOWN KINGSBURY GRADE RIGHT NOW

WTF

Pick a midwestern rural farming village.

It's quiet, the people are talkative and friendly. Very low degeneracy depending on the town. Some have really bad drug problems.

Never gets too hot. Never gets too cold. Warm summers. Rainy/snowy winters.

Only problem there is you are still ruled by whoever the Baltimore niggers and Annapolis liberals elect. High taxes, bad gun laws, and the 235 corridor side of St. Mary's is way too pricey. I moved out twenty years ago and only go back once a year to fish.

Nashville, TN for me. Moved here after I retired from the Army. Well, an hour outside. All the big city features, while I can shoot in the yard and piss off my porch in the woods.

I would recommend the State of Texas. No State Income tax, abundance of land, and the weather is not bad. As with any state, if you don't want to deal with minorities, then stray away from the cities.

high test

Waco any good?

booooooooo

Jeez is that Olivia Jensen? Bitch went too far

I would not recommend Waco. Although there are fun attractions, like the Dr. Pepper museum.Still, as I said, stray away from cities.

Grand Junction, Colorado is literally heaven on earth. Not that far from you either.

Stop inviting Californians and Texans, we don't need any more

Why not? Just curious honestly.

I'm not one to complain

Ok, Waco isn't a bad city it's just, if you want to live somewhere nice in Texas, I would not recommend Waco. To me, Waco doesn't seem to be that interesting.

Hello fellow ND user. Efforts are underway to stop LSS. Are you aware and plugged in?

who is this centaur

Eh I'm just looking for a place to settle down with my soon to be wife. Somewhere quiet, and the real estate prices over there are fucking amazing.

Olivia Jensen.

Have more high test

>Somewhere quiet, and the real estate prices over there are fucking amazing.
Oh, well that makes sense. However, if you want to know about a nice city in Texas, take a gander at Fredericksburg.

yes people live places. let's calm down buddy

>Texas

fuck off we're full

I want her to destroy my face with that ass.

>this is a 10 in burgerland

Would bang both versions, no regrets

>this is a 10 in new islamabad

What's wrong with her, France?

how do you seriously let yourself go like that.
I gained weight after college after i stopped playing d1 sports, but this is absurd

Was she really this overweight at one time?

yep

she's a popular model in the bbw/thicc community so she's more or less being encouraged to gain weight

She's perfect right now. If she keeps going, she'll ruin it.

>Can still see the eyes
Completely haram friend.
She is fat as FUCK man, inb4 high test, if you have a bbw fetish it's alright, but stop saying she's attractive.

>this is our future
>skinnies will be ground into meals for the public trough
>non-diabetics will be kept in labs to be farmed for insulin
its over boys

>doesnt know the mesh face is regional for Afghanistan
>not knowing your appropriate wear or what an actual burqa is
50 lashes muhammad

>She is fat as FUCK man

She's really not even that fat. She's on the higher end of the thickness scale, but not so much that it's disgusting.

she's definitely a chubby girl, but I won't lie that I would happily dump my nuts in her womb. Not even black.

I guess a 60% white country would know more about shitskin culture and customs than us lel
>She's really not even that fat.
>but not so much that it's disgusting.
You Americans truly are disgusting animals.

Nah man, that's too much. Well, the pic in the right at least, the left one is fine.

vegas here checking in. I need to get the hell out of this city too. Somewhere in the midwest that isn't full of hicks and niggers.

Texas is based as fuck.

I traditionally like black women, but she is amazing.

She really could sit on my face. I'd die happy.

Where your job is. What kind of retarded question is this?

>Nah man, that's too much. Well, the pic in the right at least

I thought Argentinians were supposed to be black. You should be all over this.

>higher end of the thickness scale
SHE'S FAT AS FUCK

You'd definitely die.

yeah i actually agree with you

she has a great body atm

Waco has a bad rap. I would recommend College Station. A lot of other anons seem to shit on it alot though. Small city vibe with decent stuff to do, and it is booming.

Thank you. At least everyone here hasn't gone crazy. God bless.

It'd be worth it, though.

Fuck you.

No man, she clearly ballooned.

Atlantic City, or New Orleans would work.

Holy shit this woman probably just contracted hepatitis.
what the fuck triflin hoes t b h

Still perfect.

She's fat as fuck now but IDGAF, would cum inside

Although if you knocked her up she'd probably become 500lbs

>perfect
>change for the worse
>still perfect
questioning_nigger_meme.webm

College Station looks plenty comfy user. I'll look into it.

She's better now.

Brehs....

>bitching about 0% humidity
>not living in houston

Vegas fag checking in. A lot of the smaller towns in Oregon and Washington are pretty nice, as long as the hipster shitstain population is pretty low.

This place is full of niggers. I know, I live in Baton Rouge, which is also full of niggers.

Where's this pic from, OP?

It's from the video How to Gain 100 Pounds and Look Like a Huge Pig

Live in Ann Arbor

Pretty comfy

Long live french standards

Come up to Carson. I just moved here and it's quiet and filled with Trump supporters.