Would you?

Would you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZPFNB2oOM1U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Listen, start posting some oc log stuff. You're getting lazy.

Grow up. I always start log threads with the same picture. You should know this by now, and shame on you for speaking to a fellow logger that way.

Can't we all just get a log?

Of course.

Well?

Well what?

Saved

No, but i know u well enough at this point to know you would

I deleted all my old sixx memes. Did you save my logfather one? If so could you post it?

I eat shit

youtube.com/watch?v=ZPFNB2oOM1U
your fucking precious propaganda maker was revealed as a streamfag

Would you lick a booger out of Eugenia Cooney's nose?

No

Huh can't find it it must be on my PC I'll slide it in a log thread soon

Eat a log of shit bitch

Rhis is one of my favourites

Are you retarded? In the log universe Daniel filth's unoriginal shill ass is a sort of villain character, hence he appears in log tape

Lol pls tell me what image editor you use

lol i posted a log guys

That's actually not my original work so I'm not sure, that's a fave save of mine too. So creamy

I would like to add that Cradle of Filth has and always will be a really shit band that only spotty pussies liked nearly 20 years ago. No Cradle of Filth fan is worthy of even smelling one of Andy Sixx's logs.

guys?

It's actually my work. Ps. Found my logfather.

That was actually pretty clever I had to save it although I'm no log boi.

I wanna know how to make stuff without hours on ms paint lol

I use Photoshop cs6 for my logshops. Went into massive credit card debt to buy the program but it's worth it for those logs

Andy Black is handsome as fuck tbh
>no homo

Honestly I'd rather do a keg stand with Andy Sixx's catheter than so much as look at that Danny retard

Use phone apps.

That's one of my all time favorites. When I finally saw his face in the wheelhouse, oh my sides.

Creative.

Kek that's shopped on a phone?

Fuck yeah that was a total afterthought too, almost took it out for being too retarded. Glad I kept it in

It has escaped /b. Lord have mercy on us all.

I use gimp

Yup.

Infinite.

Kek!

Would you suck the captain's log?

Hey guys. Want to be real for a second.

These threads really make me me happy. I'm 25 years old, somehow not a virgin, somehow have a job (which allows me much freedom to post these threads almost all day) I even have friends I hang out with a lot. I don't have a gf, and admittedly I am lonely especially lately, but still. For the lady few months these threads have actually kind of meant a lot to me. I know there's not many of you log posters, but the ones that are there you're dedicated and it's almost a comforting feeling. It feels like I have a few extra friends that I can giggle at stupid poop jokes with every day, that my irl friends wouldn't understand. It just genuinely makes me happy.

My best friend killed himself almost a year ago and somehow i have filled a bit of a void with these threads. He would have thought it was funny too I think, maybe not the poop jokes but how mad it makes the new fags (he was a master troll himself as he blew his brains out)

I just appreciate all of you and I even appreciate the logless shills, I've had a better time logposting on this site in the last few months than I've had lurking for the last 8 years. That's all

I'm not necessarily proud of it, but I'm the first to shop Andy with a log. I didn't start the meme, but the original guy used to only post stock photos of Andy.

>Would you?

I would slit your fucking throat with a rusty razor blade for posting these cancer-garbage threads.

Kek, but it should be "Shart"

Ahah ahaha. Loglord is over 30 years old. I knew it!

Amazing new pasta

/observe
I have

It is real though, I do appreciate these threads more than anything.

Rolling dubs

Logs are priceless

Scart is Britbong for the same thing and I am in the UK Regional Office.

Wow. You've got a lot of growing up to do, junior

This used to annoy me but I have respect for the amount of effort half a dozen people put into this

Britbong as in eggbong? He's got some good livestreams m8

Not the original log poster but Ive made a few and yes, Im 40.

That effort should be put into something useful.

>Wow. You've got a lot of growing up to do, junior

I mean it. I would be happy to kill you and leave your corpse by the side of some road. Fuck you, fuck you mother, fuck your survivors.

I miss the armchair psychoLOGist.

Where'd he go?

Any maker of OC logs is a loglord

Your post moved my heart, my soul and my bowels.

>Im 40.
Top log. The u need to grow up meme is a reality.

Ok I've ignored it as long as I can but I've had it with this shitty forced Andy Sixx meme. It's just one, maybe two faggots spamming and it's getting me steamed. Just earlier today my friend Andy and I posted perfectly good cock rate and pics you shouldn't share threads which immediately 404'd, meanwhile five or sixx of these stupid fucking log threads are sliding right to the first page. This might be a tough one for you to swallow, but whoever you are that keeps posting this if I ever meet you irl I will cream you. Your meme is shit and I'm fucking dung with it.

Your meme is shit and I'm fucking dung with it.

Crappiest meme ever. Flush it.

>tfw our out your heart to fellow logposters
>tfw they think it's pasta so it gets ignored

:(

This is actually fucking hilarious. I love how it's the exact same Andy pic every meme too lmao

LOG

OF

SHIT

LOG

I want to unironically kill myself

very punchable face

Kek log light shine bright.

Negative emotions only make his bowels thrust harder

drivemeinsane.com
'

Very suckable ass full of shit logs

Hey quick pole for those of you still here:
Would you rather
A. Suck Andy's hot log of shit
Or
B. Suck Andy's hot log of fucking shit down your fucking throat

Can I pick two answers?

Uhhhhhhh yeah yes you sure can

I'll pick A and B.

B and B

Open your throat and see.
He's just a poor boy
He logs with sympathy

Grow up.

Damn. Nikki reeled in a big juicy one.

I've heard you can kill yourself by suffocating on your own shit. If you do that, I might consider it.

CORRECT

Why so angry. I think you need to do a little growing up.