Choose your Country screen

Is my map right, Sup Forums?

>you are in heaven
>God announces it is your time to get in the ride
>you are worried but God allows you to choose your starting country for the next 100 years

Which one do you choose?

>Side-Effects
USA gets Automatic Diabetes in 30 years.
Europe will have islamic uprising in 10~30 years and become Very Hard.
Canada gets automatic Cuck Trait.
Australia gets +3 Banter.
Brazil, China and Russia are not available to begin in. Why would you choose them anyway?

>Rules
If you roll even numbers, you are female. If not, male.
If you are in a Very Hard country, you will get raped in the next ten years.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombing_of_Dresden_in_World_War_II
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sherman's_March_to_the_Sea
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atomic_bombings_of_Hiroshima_and_Nagasaki
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I choose Germany as it is really easy and a irl Muslim uprising would be squashed by the miliarys of Europe and USA but why the fuck is Greece and Hungary easy?

>USA has been BTFO by sand people and jungle people
>thinks fighting urban guerrillas without any proper organization is easy
>only has experience with beating countries with very specific military-industrial complex

USA won't have an easy time in the next european war. It'll be like the lebanese civil war, vietnam and Fallujah all over again.

Also, Germany gets Auto-Cuck Trait too.

Mother of Muhammed.

KEK has told us of how will the next european war be.

May the lord save us all!

I swear, guys. This was just shitposting.

I did not ask for this.

RIP EUROPE

Witnessed

>Mother of Muhammed

Fuck off

well fug :D

uh we won in Fallujah with a casualty ratio of like 1:30 in our favor

Carpet bombing is the only solution, but your post number indicates that idea is off the table.

checked

Deutschland confirmed for automatic cucks

If you want to know how will the next european war be, just see how hard it was to keep the cities of Iraq and Afghanistan under control.

Now imagine massive cities filled with no-go zones, no enemy to negotiate with and constantly attacked supply lines.

There will be no one to nuke.

It is.

You will kill both europeans and muslims if you try carpet bombing Berlin or Paris.

Also, no way that would happen. These cities are too important to nuke.

You'll have to get dirty in the game and invade the cities.

Brazil hasn't been able to do it for the next 50 years. There are plenty of No-Go zones here.

Geneva convention keeps us from flexing on these kids, if there was nobody left to hold us accountable we could manage it just fine.

consider that during that conflict we had ridiculous RoE restrictions intended to minimize collateral damage and civilian casualties and win the hearts and minds of the people

in a war that poses a serious threat to our country all that goes off the table.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombing_of_Dresden_in_World_War_II

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sherman's_March_to_the_Sea

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atomic_bombings_of_Hiroshima_and_Nagasaki

we haven't been in a situation where we've had a chance to fully unleash our might in decades. hopefully Trump will sort this out

Hue

Sounds like you're looking forward to killing a few million Europeans with that "might"

If Mexico is Very Hard Guatemala and Honduras should be too.

I've not once in this entire thread mentioned a European war.

Where will you nuke in the next European war?

All cities will have friendly and enemy targets.

They just don't make frontier wars like the west does. They can't organize a nation to sponsor an army to war.

They can make everyone a soldier, though. Abd they will have a lot of men to spare.

Yeah don't worry, I read your post wrong.

Yeah man those Germans and Italians sure put up huge gorilla armies against our occupying soldiers in '45.

If we can easily occupy European countries in the 1940s, there's no reason why we couldn't do it in the event of this meme war that you keep talking about

emus would take over australia and become very hard

>El Salvador, Honduras, Cambodia, Belarus, Pakistan, Turkmenistan, the Philippines, and Papua New Guinea and Western Sahara are normal
>Thailand, South Africa, Botswana, Georgia, Argentina, Costa Rica are very hard

triple doubles confirm it's happening.

You can't negotiate peace with the Al Qaeda.

There is nowhere to conquer. But there is no peace to gain.

Either you give up or wipe them all out.

Why are you moving the goalposts from Europe to Al-Qaeda?

Because that is how these people make war.

You won't be fighting Russia. You will be fighting terrorist guerrillas. And if you remember right, you got more than 200 thousand deaths in Vietnam and the Middle-East. And you have achieved no results.

You make great wars against people who fight like you do. You can conquer any country in a week. But unless your carriers go inside Paris to clear out a no-go zone, they are useless.

Serbia.

Reasons.

Once again, we had restrictive RoE in Vietnam and the Middle East because those were literally irrelevant conflicts pushed by jewish banksters. We were not committed to victory and our society was divided on the war itself.

When we invaded and occupied Germany, both times, there was no gorilla warfare from civilian combatants.

Once again, you're claiming that we would get fucked in a "European War" because we wouldn't be able to target the enemy, but that's objectively wrong because the war by definition would be a conflict between two nationstates.

Unless you're claiming we would have to go into Europe to purge insurgents in support of the national governments like we did in Afghanistan, but there's literally no scenario where this even remotely makes sense.

Australia.

I can survive that +3 banter...I think.

What the fuck are you talking about we've squashed every country we ever fought (including Vietnam). The only problem we have is the political and public support for wars handicaps our army. Every country we've conquered were conquered in no time, occupying it and trying to stabilize it after is another story.

Our army alone could single handedly anihlate any foreseeable Muslim/European take over threat, guarrentee-fucking-teed.

Ukraine

In a major conflict against a huge extremist uprising in Europe we would definitely have the go ahead to turn major cities into a fucking pile of smoldering rubble and fucking burnt kebabs.

Look at european demographies.

A war against an entire demography (a "purse" or occupation like Afghanistan) makes a lot more sense than a traditional european war when there are nukes involved.

Soon these people will be half of Germany and they won't live under christian rule, like they wouldn't accept that in Lebanon.

There'll be a war and the USA will get involved. And it won't be easy.

You can turn Kabul and Bagdah into shit. But will you do that near the Eiffel Tower?

Why would the European governments need our help? Literally why would we even care?

what a retarded bullshit argument

Turkey

You cared about sand people in Afghanistan.

Shit, you cared about people in fucking Somalia.

USA is an empire. It gets involved in shit.

You think anyone gives a fuck about the Eiffel Tower? What would the average European choose, having himself and family beheaded by Muslims or having a beutiful, but not important tower fall down? You have a misconception that we would puss out and not risk destroying shit like this which is just fucking wrong and unintelligent.

the sand niggers in Afghanistan knocked down the WTC

why would European sandniggers wage war on a country 6000 miles away when they're literally at war with their own domestic government in your retarded scenario?

well i'll be.

delet this

>retarded scenario
>most likely than any other war
>precedented by every fucking country with muslims in, from Nigeria to Thailand

Still don't explain all the gorillion american interventions across the world.

the gorillion interventions are simply a result of Jewish control of our congress and we can afford to not worry about it because of how massively unchallenged we are

it's complacency. and in a hypothetical world where up to 50% of European populations are shitskins, we couldn't afford to be complacent as one of the last few white countries. you'd see the ruthless, calculating efficiency we operated with in our own Civil War and the second World War

Iceland. It's the last refuge.

Jewish will always be in power in the USA.

And they will act on it. Specially if their cash invested in Europe is at risk.

Also, USA wasn't really brutal at WW2 and the Civil War. In fact most american soldiers never even fired their weapons in WW2.

They were far more ruthless with Agent Orange and Napalm in Vietnam.

Look how well that worked out.

Conquered a country in a week. Had to endure a painful endless war against them after.

Trump me up!
(Trump me up inside!)

GUAC ME UP

The US never conquered North Vietnam. Our forces rarely, if ever, went north of South Vietnam. We weren't there to destroy North Vietnam.

>dropping napalm bombs on empty jungles is the same as the Dresden firebombings and atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki that I cited

>wiping hundreds of thousands of civilians out in the name of total war isn't brutal

ok