Not LARPing this literally is the actual story of what happened

Not LARPing this literally is the actual story of what happened

Fortunately, and I fucking kid you not, Donald Trump somehow managed to retroactively rebuild America

>A USSR style shambling corpse country

What kind of fucking drivel is this? Does this nigger really believe the US collapsed?

Trump card

Yes.

Also my first official prophecy of the trump presidency -

One of two things is about to happen

Either trump loses the presidency, or his approval ratings are about to go up Bill Clinton style

Prophecy card

I literally heard someone say "I'm sorry for dying", likely either in a video game or either Jesus or Judas in reality

Literally the worst case of survivor's guilt I ever heard of

*just heard

>trump loses the presidency

Trump and his staff are under investigation by multiple agencies. Stating the totally fucking obvious doesn't make you a prophet, dumbass.

Got it wrong in one

Good job Australia, bad job Canada

You're not even making sense anymore. Are you taking any medications? Have you ever been evaluated by a mental health professional?

Yes, 12 times, and I've been promptly released each time

Make of that what you will

Outside view of the sun

Released most likely because they determined that you aren't a threat to yourself or others. Doesn't necessarily mean you're completely sane. Were you prescribed medication? Have you been taking it?

I don't take useless medication. Their reasons for detaining me 11 times were that I was supposedly "gravely disabled", i.e. incapable of independent living, not that I was supposedly a threat to anyone

The 12th time was voluntary, I needed a safe place to sleep after being awake for 5 days straight due to this phenomenon

Not trying to say the meds (abilify and invega) are always useless for everyone, but all they do for me is make me unnaturally happy and sleepy

So let me get this straight, you've been committed multiple times, you've been prescribed antipsychotics, but you're not taking them, and now you fancy yourself a prophet.

So why should any of us believe a thing you say?

wew me

You won't unless you've been to burger town

It's a lot like what it says in here

New pic

I swear (not in the unchristian way but in the sense of saying it plainly before god) I did not write this shit

Slayer card

Mild physical exercise..... my old arch nemesis

Screencap card, also checkked

Got my moon rock back from the teleporting mailbox

t. Calvin

what kind of schizophrenia is this?

Lol

Still clinging to that ridiculous shit after 9 months, eh faggot?

Help the floor turned into lava

I dunno it's probably gonna turn into dragonball again cause black people like that and they need something to cling to after the debacle that is Barack Obama

Simpsons

Supply drop