Gay pastor admits he faked homophobic slur on Whole Foods cake

washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2016/05/16/gay-pastor-admits-he-faked-homophobic-slur-on-whole-foods-cake/

False flagger BTFO!

>thou shalt not bear false witness aagainst thy neighbor.

even though being a faggot is contrary to the judeo/christian god's laws this faggot, being a "christian" pastor should at least know the 10 commandments and abide by them. whole foods should not drop the issue but sue him and his church for every penny that they have.

Shocking to literally no one. What happens to the pastor now that WF has dropped the countersuit, nothing? No repercussions? Nigger faggot.

>thou shalt not bear false witness aagainst thy neighbor.

people like to nitpick about that one, with "hurr durr it just means no lying when you're a witness in a court of law," but if this nigger hadn't gotten irrefutably busted, he undoubtedly would have take the stand in a court of law and lied under oath.

The fact that he's not being sued into oblivion by the company he slandered further proves that these identity politicians are above all the laws the create for us plebs.

I like how the article linked in the OP doesn't feature a pic of the Dishonest Deacon...probably because he's black.

GEE, A LIBERAL FAGGOT LIES TO TRY AND MAKE A POINT ABOUT SOMETHING THAT DOESN'T EXIST SO THAT HE CAN BRING AWARENESS TO NONEXISTANT ISSUE AND GETS CAUGHT, THIS HAS NEVER EVER HAPPENED BEFORE!!!

I was just reading about this. That guy's stupidity knows no boundaries.

>Buys a cake from a supermarket with a reputation for liberal customers
>Cake was decorated by a gay employee (although he didn't know at the time)
>Does this in one of the most liberal, pro-gay cities in Texas
>Box is designed to where he would've easily seen 'FAG' before checking out
>His goal was to get a settlement to pay off student loan debt he's being sued for

I've gained some respect for this company. Despite the reputation they have for being an overpriced magnet for yuppie hipster clientele, they made a choice to not put up with this bullshit and practically BTFO'd him the day after the first suit was filed. Nice work, Whole Foods.

too bad they're not pursuing justice, would love to see this dude made an example of

Yeah, same here, but I don't know what they would get out of someone who's already broke as hell.

>made a choice to not put up with this bullshit

in my opinion, they have a moral obligation to sue this nigger, and by not doing so they're actively contributing to this problem. If they'd fucking stood up for justice and taken the last of this faggot's assets, the next fake hate crime hoax artist might have thought twice.

Yeah, basically

we are allowed to lie. we are commanded not to bear false witness; there is a difference. "...against thy neighbor" is the qualifier. you can literally lie in court and provide an alibi for your buddy and not be held accountable by god. if the state finds out you lied then that's a different matter and it's called perjury.

for johnny to eat all the cookies out of the jar is bad. for jimmy to take the blame for johnnys faux pas is permissible. for johnny to say he saw susan eat them is despicable.

this "man of god" is a disgrace to the faith. but it comes as no surprise. homosexual people are notoriously antichristian and what better way to undermine the faith and society in general than by infiltrating organized christianity and pulling the shit this faggot pulled.

>False FAGGER

Fixed it for you, OP.

>the next fake hate crime hoax artist might have thought twice.

Only in a perfect world, unfortunately. It was easy to take him down because he wasn't slick enough. It might've been different if he spray-painted something derogatory on his home or car, or put a noose in his mailbox, but even if Whole Foods pressed forward with a suit, I doubt it would serve as an example to, say, idealistic university students or outspoken SJWs who think the ends justify the means no matter what. They're too full of themselves.

Besides, like I said, this guy was gunning for easy money to help pay off loans he defaulted on. Now his public reputation is pretty much ruined. If he tries to pull something like this again, there will be plenty of doubt.

look into their CEO John Mackey. actually a pretty cool guy who takes full advantage of hipsters and their tendency to overpay for a label.

It would have been awesome if whole foods would have gone along with it racked up hundreds of thousands in legal fees then sued him for it in court.

Well this isn't surprising at all. There have been so many of these damn stories lately I'm more shocked anyone even believed this in the first place.

What a nigger faggot.

I've read about him before. Huge libertarian. He definitely knows how to pander to a certain demographic.

hey bruce watcha doin!?!

hey rabbi