Can anyone identify what kind of bite this is? It's not itchy and it's above my ankle

Can anyone identify what kind of bite this is? It's not itchy and it's above my ankle.

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/bubonic-plague-arizona-fleas-650642
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

squeeze it

Show results

King cobra

You have a staph infection faggot. it's not a bite.

Oh shit... That's a faggot bite. Enjoy your AIDS.

either you have a metric fuckton of hair or your legs are fucking tiny. I'm leaning towards the fucking tiny legs.

This.
Could also be brown recluse spider bite but most likely staph

Slice it. I don't give a fuck what happens to you.

are those socks comfortable
also are you an arabian man

Brown Recluse

That's staph 100% go to the hospital fag

If you live in Arizona it could be bubonic plague. newsweek.com/bubonic-plague-arizona-fleas-650642

OP please do this

Space herpes.

might be a spider bite, you need to clean out all the green crap. Some spiders have a flesh eating bacteria in their bite which is worse than their venom. I have several big scars from small spider bites like that.

POP IT FAGGOT

It's a deadly space alien bite, and the only cure is castration.

lost

I'm a cracker

3rd year med school here. Def not staph infection. Have seen this countless times it's a bite from a Labrador Retriever.

You have to pop it and post results also are you an arabian man

Looks like you've been visited by the trips monster

I'll just go to the hospital tomorrow. Thanks.

I had a two recluse bites on my arm and they looked like this on day three.

Skinwalker bite

Just pop it you dumb faggot. Do you go to the doctor at every slight headache dumdum?

Could be a tic, check it before borrelia gets to ye

staph infection go see a doctor now.

This is day two, whatever it is.

Update: I went to doctor and he said its sweat bump/pimple from working outside all the time in pants and not keeping clean/dry.

Gave me some topical cream etc

its an ant bite faggot. pop it like a man

Doesnt matter what it is
It shouldnt be there
Here is what I did in a similar situation
Ingest dissociative anesthetica like ketamin or another one of those hundreds thousand designer ones that have the same effect(if you are not into drugs get ready to feel pain if you are good its gonna be fun)
After anesthetic effects are felt and almost no pain is dominant get a sterile scalpel and cut this little piece of shit that shouldnt be there
Make sure you get all of it so its clean so it wont grow back to be sure dig a bit deeper than necessary lol
Now to stop the bleeding wash it with alcohol
After it is cleaned heat a piece off metal over a flame to the fullest and burn out the wound like a good ol pirate argggghhh
Make sure to use ointment and healing paste and shit like that and disinfect your wound twice a day and always cover it with a patch until its healed off takes about a week
Trust me I have expirience
Have several successfully healed off scars from this method
Also you can heroin if the pain is to much but dont go overboard on the anesthetic or you will go into narcose and cant even function
You want just enough so wont feel pain
Trust im a Junkie seal approved

Wow so proud of you, sit down dumb faggot i ain't doin that

ingrown hair, retard. MD here.

ingrown hairs m8. you have to break it open and get a needle and dig a bit to pull them up. then pull the hairs.

I have those it's from being a huge faggot

If it's a bite, I'd guess it was a spider. Brown Recluse and Hobo spider bites both look like that. You should go get it checked out asap. If it is one of those spiders it might get even worse over time and you could loose a big chunk of your leg to necrosis.
It's definitely not ingrown hairs. Not with the amount of redness around it. If it is an ingrown hair it's so goddamned infected that you still need to get get it checked

Kek

my dad had a spider bite a few weeks ago and the doctor had his finger double knuckle deep in his leg

that shit eats the fuck out of your skin

dad been poisoning the fuck out of his house ever since, says it felt like he'd been shot. stuff still oozing, he's on two different anti-infection meds

Spider bite! My mom had one identical. You'll need some antibiotics.

Definitely staph, likely MRSA. Go to a doctor before you lose your leg.

This is no bite. Its AIDS!
Go see your doc RIGHT NOW!

I'd say either staph or brown recluse.
I used to get staph a lot and brown recluse are common where I live (never been bit though, catnip irritates theor body, works on roaches too).
See a doctor regardless. The former can get into your bloodstream and kill you, I got sepsis from it once. It is NOT fun.

pop