I want to kill myself

I want to kill myself.

Talk me into or out of it

Pic unrelated

no, do it faggot

You should. Weaklings weed themselves out.

I'm just worried about my mom. It would break her heart

Death is a timeless void so you should spend as much time living as you can

Don't do it user, for mummy

I was suicidal at one point too. Don't do it. Your feelings are legitimate but that doesn't mean they're permanent. Wait it out, and tell someone.

counterpoint; life is meaningless because it always results in death. why avoid the inevitable?

My best friend shot himself and I'm jealous of him. He was in a lot of pain too, if there's not an afterlife I want rest and if there is I want to go see him

Do it if you want, or not.
It's your call really

Honestly if you're talking about it, then it means you don't really want to do it.

I do too but I don't. Think of how your family will feel and if you have a heart you won't do it

OP is an attention fag... same old, same old.

move out of state. never call her again, dont have any identification when you do it. she will never know

I've failed twice and shit ain't worth to try anymore. Now I'm just going to the psychiatrist.

How did you fail?

If it's inevitable then why speed it up you know it will happen why worry about when

think of all the memes you'll miss out on when you're dead.

It's not over a girl this time. Hasn't been for 3 years

Dont do it think of all the time u have on life the best day could happen tomorrow and u wasted it today think about it

don't be retarded user back out of it.

this

Maybe just try smoking weed once, just relax and think about it.

First time only got a few bones broken and second time I woke up in an hospital feeling like shit.

Go live in a third world country as a scoundrel instead
Live a life none of your peers will ever know or die trying

Because you didn't want to die. You wanted "notice me moar plz"

I quit smoking weed years ago because of how emotionally awful it would make me feel

I miss my best friend guys, and I am tired of being in pain

I mean, dead people don't pay bills so yeah.Do it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Nah man I disappeared from anyone that knew me a long time ago. I'm just living for no reason, what's the fucking point of attention anyway?

who the fuck said anything about a girl, im trying to get you to kill yourself without your mom knowing

Then she'd just never know what happened to me and that sounds worse

For every day you live, there is always a chance that new things can happen. Maybe not tomorrow, next week or next year. You cannot know unless you live. Death is final, and all these chances will be lost.

It's better that way

dont kys, OP. you can improve your life and have a lot of happy times before you die naturally

I miss a few friends, the nostalgia sucks instead of feels good now

I'm the guy that posts the Andy sixx meme most of the time. Do you guys still think I shouldn't kill myself

Yes

But all.of you hate me

just make sure the last thing you say to her is about how amazingly happy you are now that you moved. she'll never even suspect

nah fam, tried and do not recommend. I had just stopped my tramadol abuse and on top of that family has always been skeptical towards my existence it seems (middle child), however decided to end it by just driving into a wall @ high speed. Cried for an hour feeling sorry for maybe making family sad but I just couldnt. Anyway gained as much speed as possible and remember seeing 113km/h on the digital speedo (VW golf mk7 1.2 tsi) and then a thud (knocked unconcious), slowly regain conciousness accepting that ive moved on, sadly though I regained conciousness, car wrecked to shit, both arms broken, larger intestine torn, four fractures in lower spine, one broken ankle, one broken lower leg, phone keeps ringing, dont answer because I figure Im about to die since i kept getting vertigo..... after an hour I just answered the phone (its really hard with open fractures) and Told my friend Where i was and then the ambulances and Whatever came, passed out in there, Two months later wake up from induced coma to sweet sweet hydromorphone IV constantly, spent a total of three months in hospital, hurt My family, should not have survived let alone even being able to walk, But here I am, standing tall, But with stoma bags.

Tl;dr dont do it

nigger