Ok Sup Forums i need to do a drug test at school soon

ok Sup Forums i need to do a drug test at school soon
but i smoked some weed a week ago im in Arkansas its illegal here i need some advice.

Other urls found in this thread:

coloradopotguide.com/colorado-marijuana-blog/2015/september/18/how-to-flush-marijuana-out-of-your-system/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Get a friend to piss in a cup for you. Use their piss.

Land of the free my ass.

i don't think i can do that shit...

Sure ye can. Just get someone who's willing to piss in a cup. Easy. Explain you're trying to beat the drug test.

a hot fudge enema a day before your drug test will work

>222
>88
>44

dear mother of god

The fly on his taint bothers me more than his gapped fudge hole. You did this to me Sup Forums.

its OP here my aunt may knows a way to get weed out of your system but its a bad drink vinegar and some other shit but keep posting anyway.

>them digits though
also, he's right (as made clear by allotted digits)

WILL NOT WORK user ABORT

How much did you smoke, and had you smoked regularly before that? How much have you smoked in the last 90 days?

You are prob going to want to drink a lot of water, eat a lot if red meat (they check creatine levels to see how diluted you are) and be sure you don't give them your first piss if the day or from the first part of your stream- start peeing and then Midway pee into cup.

Magic miracle drinks don't do shit fam. But whatever you feel like doing. Taken around 20 tests. The only drink that works is enough water to dilute your piss, which will then come up as an invalid test but not technically a fail, so that's an entire different bag of worms.

just do the drug test and fail,but be sure too fake a mental brake down as the test is being done,then lie about how some niggers you dont know forced you too smoke the devils lettuce by threatning you eith rape,and that once you smoked it,they raped you anyway..

Its OP here if you mix 1/4(vinger with the mother) and 1/2 cup of water into a cup,you chug it down till it is gone, it will clean your system out of all drugs. it does work!!

>Pros and cons for drinking vinegar
>Pro: If you drink enough, you mask the weed
>Con: if you drink enough to mask the Ancient African Kingdom of Kush, you'll also have violent diarrhea.

You chose, OP.

Its OP here i drank the thing it tastes like shit
also my dad saw ( he doesn't know i smoke weed so i played it off as a joke made by my aunt may ) well my stomach feels bad. i think it works. so keep posting anyways.

I have used Palo Azul tea and passed clinical tests before but it always seem to be hit or miss for my friends

Buy quick fix fake piss lmao, it works if you're not retarded.

CHECK'D

When I was in high school and knew I was getting tested I would have a clean buddy piss in a travel sized shampoo bottle or whatever. Then put that in some compression shorts so it stays close to body temp. Then pour it in the cup.

I'm n-not addicted t-to weed!
>carrying a bottle of someone else's urine in their pocket

Sone number 7 it got me clean in 5 days boi

>i need some advice
Stop smoking fucking pot, pothead.

You're an idiot. You do realize weed can stay in your system like 3-6 weeks just from smoking it once right?

its OP here i think i got a drag test because the nurse at my school does study hall and well i felt like shit today and just froze and sat there staring at the wall not moving ( it kind of felt like i was high but i haven't smoked weed today i did last week ) and so the nurse called my dad today and made him sign me up for a drug test,

Pretty sure OP is a liar or retarded

im telling the truth im fucking scared

Answer these questions

ok i don't smoke weed that often i get it from my friend.

haha you're fucked.

Maybe this will help, though.
coloradopotguide.com/colorado-marijuana-blog/2015/september/18/how-to-flush-marijuana-out-of-your-system/

ok i will look.

It OP here i don't know when im going to do the test but i hope the drink worked.
wish me luck.

but keep posting i like what you're saying yea im retarded