Let's get a feet/ass thread going

Let's get a feet/ass thread going

two of my favorite things to sniff and lick

shave your butt!

The feet and butthole. Two best things on a woman. I like feet to a point where I find them more attractive than breasts. So if your girl is rocking a B cup or something, I'm not too concerned about it. She'll be whining about how her boobs are small and I'll be turning my attention from her feet to say, "sorry, what did you say?"

gf

Nice feet

disgusting

I think they're pretty cute

keep em' coming!

Story time?

just a creepshot, nothing special user

Was hoping it was a friends mom who caught you and ended up letting you rub her feet or something cool. You could have at least lied for fap purposes.

I could have, but I am way too tired to write rn..but I did have a story where a neighbors wife caught me staring at her feet and she rubbed them seductively... and gave me a look. I never did anything because my fam got into a fight with them. But damn was I close

thanks user!!

How old where you? how old was she? Tell me how it went down boi

2 more

last one

So fucking good!
Thanks user!

16, and she was like 40. They were in my house and she was walking barefoot and we were both by the trashcan in the kitchen while everyone was talking, I was just standing there cause I needed to throw my plate out but I was just staring at her feet... I thought she didnt see me but I saw her put her foot on top of the other in a "pose" and she smiled and gave me a look.

Damn man, you should have made it a special recon mission to go over there. would have made for a killer story.

Yea but man was I close. I also have fantasies on sneaking in my aunts room and jizzing on her soles while she sleeps... but idk how I would do that

My gf

Feet discord discord/ eBAh6gE

face?

No sry

oh come one, not asking for nudes

Face is important. If I don't know who the feet belong to, I can't get into it.

same here

I prefer to send nude

send nude

face on kik?

more toes like this

those big toes are gross

I think they're sexy

Ok face

is that a dude? damn

got more of her? perfect feet

and now i can fap

Let me see ??

Gf little feet

more nudes?

Sure, U have kik ?

gf was sleeping

Dudefromchan12

Gf

More

Holy shit bro she's hot as fuck. Good job! And she has super nice feet

Would you lick it clean?

Bump.

Not a bad choice.

Got more of her feet?

Is OC appreciated? As an ass-man I have a lot of exes/wife ass shots.