Serious question...how many of you fags own a sex doll? honestly thinking of investing in one...

Serious question...how many of you fags own a sex doll? honestly thinking of investing in one, not because lonely because I hate dating bitches and wasting money on fancy dinners and shit. Especially since I see sites with (seemingly) legit looking dolls now for only a few hundred as opposed to $3k+
Thoughts? Experiences? Reviews? Sites?

Thanks Sup Forumsros

Other urls found in this thread:

dollhouse168.biz/product.php
dolloza.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

anyone

i love mine

where'd you buy yours...tho those look kiddyish af

dollhouse168.biz/product.php

they have adult ones too if you prefer

thanks user

Just get a fleshlight m8

na boring af

they will give you a $50 discount if you tell them the dollguy sent you when you email them

those are good too but not so much fore cuddling

>and dolls arent

Dolls dont cuddle and arent warm either

id take a doll over a fleshlight any day user...trust me

oh sweet, thanks

You're a really pathetic faggot aren't you

sure they can and they warm up fast with some body heat

>pathetic faggot
and we got edgelord 40 year old virgin fag living in moms basement still. how's that treating ya you whiney cunt? offer input or get the fuck out. go back to your yaoi forums.

thats not a sex doll, its a real human sold as a sex doll. more like a sex slave

dropped on your head as a child or..?

nah id get it if it was a legit android but im not paying thousands of dollars for a hunk of rubber and plastic
Projecting much?

Anyone know why they're so much cheaper on
dolloza.com/

didnt some guy get jailed by retard cops when the shipping guys snooped and found his doll?

no i am telling the truth

$1,500 isn't that much money for what you get

not in the US but in some other countries it has happened

is there a site that does customs? i.e. if i want an 'amy jo johnson' or 'matilda from the professional'

nice whats the anus look like

idk prob clearing a warehouse? their selection is alot smaller but def nice looking ones there

>1500
Nigga thats a down payment on a car
Thats a month of rent 2 in low rent areas
4 in super low

Just get a wife that works, tell her you want to be a stay at home husband. Make sure she never finds your dolls though.

must be a scam or very low quality dolls

no

Now you not only want me to spend money but put forth effort in order to hide it whilst having a real wife i could use instead?

Well, if you have a real wife to use then use that but dolls will always be there bro

are there any that you can upload a photo/photos of face so your doll can look like it?
not celeb. but let's say it's pics of your ex

Again i just cant justify spending that kind of cash even if i was single on what is essentially a deluxe fleshligh

The hole doesn't look like real anus though

honestly I can't either. Who would spend that much on a fuck toy?

close enough

that one slightly better looking. They should really work on perfecting the anus molds

Rbf people have wives and they cost way more