Trump said he wants to learn more about the transgender experience in America

>Trump said he wants to learn more about the transgender experience in America.
>"It's actually a very interesting subject to me... it's an issue that I'm studying very closely."

What did he mean by that?

washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/05/16/trump-rescind-obamas-transgender-directives-but-protect-everybody/

He is really a woman.

harmless pandering to libs

honestly i think he really is studying it and its impact on society before he makes an opinion, unlike most people who just study what other people think of the subject. he's a very serious guy when deciding important things

Trump has a trap fetish.

I was hoping he meant by "studying" that he was masturbating to traps like one of us.

>that fanatic projection
He's already voiced his position, he's just trying to walk the middleman line retard

Does Trump faps to traps?

consider the following, or maybe it's a fucking retarded nonissue and he doesnt want to give publicity to it and detract from serious matters

>it's a non issue
The voters think it's an issue, so it is an issue

For research purposes only.

>yfw Trump announces he is transitioning

Sup Forums would literally explode

The media with their extreme left stance thinks its an issue.

ok hillary

Trump will bring us the cure for dysphoria and make Y chromosome great again

I'd still vote for her.

>literally no thought put into the responses
Yea it isn't like it's a hot legislative topic and obama is issuing executive orders

If one side is pushing something, you can't just put your head in the sand and act like it isn't happening, you either agree or oppose them

i oppose the government getting involved and wasting resources on this dumb shit. hows that for a stance? fuckin fairy

#ImWithHer

weebs who jerk off to traps are a key trump demographic.

>le generic Extrapolated banality with some virtue signaling
Trumpfags are leftists. You argue like them, you sound like them, you're anti logic and pro emotion, and at the end of the day, you hold the same positions.

As if there is nothing the government spends money on that you agree with. Literally anything the government spends money on will be called wasteful by somebody.

Try arguing without sounding like a total faggot

>i literally cant even fathom people who dont hold my opinion, let alone one of the many opinions that are narrowed down to 2 fucking stupid and irrelevant options

fuck off nigger

>implying you even comprehended the post
Great trash retort from the retarded faggot

>Hillary plays the Woman Card
>You've activated my Trap Card.

i can comprehend that you simplified the opinions of people who arent you

>you're anti logic because you think the government shouldnt involve itself in stupid tranny shit

do you take yourself seriously? is this what you honestly believe?

just because the government spends money on some things i dont like, justifies me accepting the government spending money on OTHER things i dont like? how is this logical at all?

>what is the second part of my post
Read the whole thing you piece of trash

Simply saying Hurr the government should waste money says nothing but that YOU think it's a waste of money

And let's be honest, nobody gives a shit about what you think

Shouldn't*

it is a fucking waste of money. do you want me to make a blanket statement? fine

the federal government should not spend money on social issues.

How about somebody running around nude? Jerking off in public?

You don't seem to get that your shitty blanket statement is substanceless

you need the federal government to mandate that shit? you really think that?

BRUCE JENNER CONFIRMED VP

As long as his policies remain the same I wouldn't give a fuck

"I need votes"

This, he's researching a cure.

>What did he mean by that?
Gotta' start the pandering if he wants to landslide Shilldog

It means he is a democrat.

He means he's gonna get on Sup Forums and jack off to some boipuci

BUCKLE UP, BUCKAROO!

It's gonna be really great having a shitposter for President. 2016 is our year, senpaitachi.

trump is going to genocide traps you morons
> i have been studying them very closely

>genocide a creature that already can't reproduce

What's the point?

he is trying to revive the 1930's america, being normal and the heavy weight of the world.

If Donald Trump becomes the next Bruce Jenner I'll kill myself

Donna Trump 2016!

MAGA

He's a leftist. He's just a type that was thought to have died or never existed at all.

It would be brilliant, it would directly counter hillary being the first female president, Trump could be the first woman president ever, and he would also be the first trans person as president!

There is literally nothing wrong with what he said here.

he wants to understand why they think the way they do

he wants to understand them so he can help them
this nigga just cares about Americans, regardless of race or sex

>us

No you stupid fuck

My point is that if you put up no resistance, it will mandate it, to the contrary

Why are you so fucking stupid you don't get the point that doing nothing doesn't mean nothing happens?

Underrated post

This dude FUCKIN GETS IT