What do you shave with Sup Forums? And what kind of shaving cream do you use?

What do you shave with Sup Forums? And what kind of shaving cream do you use?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3FOae1V1-Xg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just switched to a double edge safety razor I got for birthday 2 years ago. I never used shaving cream until I started using it about 4 months now.

Aveeno cream
Witch Hazel as after shave.

Bump

i just use an electric trimmer

Double edge razor, shaving soap, and classic blue aftershave. Way better than the shitty electric I used to use.

Straight Razor cos I'm not some faggot

electric razor I don't have time to waste with that shit

>2017
>not having a glorious beard

>2017
>being a hipster faggot that needs to die

So how are the dollar shave club razors they any good?

Electric trimmer like once or twice a week unless my boss is on my ass about looking presentable and then I sometimes go clean shaven using just a disposable razor and some Gillette shaving gel. I used to have a nice razor set but I moved around a lot in my early twenties and lost all that shit and now I just don't care so I usually end up letting it grow out to a reasonable length before doing anything.

Hold on, we dont know if its a daily oiled faggot beard or a badass biker beard

When I shave my face or when I shave my balls? 2 different things.

I like them a lot plus I love the shave butter in ops pic

NO they are shit as shit can be, buy disposable razors at walgreens or CVS and u will get a better shave

I never sliced up my face more than with a brand new executive from them and the shave butter gave me acne for the first time in 4 years, complete shit

the only thing they sell that is good is the buttwipes, they make my anus tingle nice.

dollar shave club. their shave butter and oil

>i am a poorfag
I use Gillette Fusion ProGlide Power, in a vibrating razor handle from art of shaving

I use a fur brush to apply sandalwood scented lather to my face.

Stay Poor.

youtube.com/watch?v=3FOae1V1-Xg

these?

You use a fucking vibrator on your face.

Gayest shit ever.

Only faggots and women shave

Spot the muslim

balls pls, i am a little boy and i need answers

If I let my beard grow out first I trim long excess with scissors. Once I'm close to my skin, I will apply warm water to my face to open pores and apply a light layer of barbasol shaving cream. I will then shave the rest off with a single blade razor. The if I plan to stay clean shaven (like for a job) I use an electric razor to just quickly trim the stubble away, repeated daily.

Do you know how to shave properly?

I don't shave my face, but I do shave my balls. Been using a Mach 3 for like fifteen years now.

No joke, back when they first came out I got a sampler in the mail with the handle and one blade. Been using that handle since '01 when I started shaving them in college.

I don,t at all. I quit two months ago. Got a good beard.

Straight razor, a basic white Thiers Issard and a decent strop. I use Prorasso shaving cream and a cheap but manageable boar's hair shave brush.

>gtfo Schickshill

Cheap basic safety razor (from dollar shave) . No soap/cream.

Straight razor guy here, objectively best way to shave for the investment.
>sharp as fuck
>master control over shave closeness
>feels good
>lasts forever
>aesthetically pleasing
The learning curve and prper strop care can sometimes suck though.

For shaving your balls a small electric trimmer is safer and you can get really close if you go against the grain, but if you have good manual dexterity lather up your sack with shaving cream, grab at the base to form a ball, and GENTLY use disposable or double edge razor going with the grain. Keep in mind if you fuck up with the second method you will bleed like a motherfucker.

welcome to the future

Inb4 literal razor burn

what a bunch of fedora faggots

I use a double edged razor from the dollar store and shaving gel from same store

Never a single bump or cut.

Wow what a fucking badass look out everyone

One problem dood, Fedora fags don't often shave.

If it was a viable technology, they would already be beyond rich.

Literal razor burn

They do when they can be pretentious as all fuck about it

That's more hipster than anything, in which case they use overpriced straight razors to shave their beards and wax up a mustache.

I do the same, but its cause im a cheap ass

I'm currently been trying to find a better option for shaving. Use to use a trimmer, but it was never a close shave obviously. I've tried a 3 brands of cartridges but none were that great.

I tried a Safety razor, Christ was that bad, Couldn't get a smooth shave even after trimming and shaving with another razor first. Left me red and with nicks even with a feather touch.

Currently using Mach5 with some kinda vibrating nonsense. Honestly the smoothest shave I've had in a while but stupidly pricey and still not great.

My problem is that my grain goes in all directions making my beard messy and annoying to shave closely.

How is this? I've been eyeing it for a while now.

Quick shave with an electric, then knock it down with a blade.

looks like it snags like a motherfucker. Like those 10$ pen size razors