If you are black and are on this board, leave now. You are a nigger and have no business here

If you are black and are on this board, leave now. You are a nigger and have no business here.

Within a couple of refreshes and You can clearly see you are not wanted here.

Other urls found in this thread:

blackstudz.net/pics/pics2014/pics10/pics4/DominicFord_Movie_BLACK WHITE-Jay-Black-and-JR-Bronson_16.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Also

>MAGA

Fuck off, snowflake

You know you want some chocolate wang.

this is OP -> blackstudz.net/pics/pics2014/pics10/pics4/DominicFord_Movie_BLACK WHITE-Jay-Black-and-JR-Bronson_16.jpg

This site is only for cucks, traps, FB&IG creepers, and people who think bananas are funny. You know, real morons.

To many niggers at my school

So which category you up for cucky?

Low tier bait, antifa.

They are discussing

Snowflake, right.

Because I'm the one who is offended by a statue. Or by a couple of people who got ran over (or what was coming to them) for threatening a man's life.

BLACKED THREAD ?

LOL, understood the reference

>fucking kill yourself snow flake

See

you dont belong here if you dont like cock

What are they discussing?

Try harder shill.

you only have yourselves to blame

BLACK POWER!

>for threatening a man's life
>Actually believes this Stormer bullshit

its just me or the white men make hotter women than the white women?

obviously not just you.

All faggots think that

Well for starters...
>Most were black, and that's what they get for being a nigger and if you were white then that's what you get for being a cuck.

Nothing of value was lost

I don't get why white supremacists care about this stuff. Frankly it's excellent for the white race: those women dumb enough to shack up with Jamal are effectively removing themselves from the white gene pool, thereby making it purer and more intelligent.

Thank you, Jamal.

why are all members of the alt-right so fucking ugly?