exhentai.org/g/3011/6a8eb8777f/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

done

/thread

sauce?

Stay Woke

Kari is best loli

Need help ID-ing a doujin:

I recall very little... I believe a girl had to take over as coach for a baseball(?) team and i thiiiiiink she might have promised a reward for winning? But i might be thinking of a different doujin... If not, the team convinced her that sex would make them do better?
Anyway
They fuck in the locker or club room. And i think at the end the team actually won a game.

The girl miiight have been a little tsundere, but im super not sure on that.

I know theres a doujin kinda similar to this, and its a pretty not unique story, but it's worth a shot asking.

Thanks guys.

So, if anyone can hook me up with the full version of this one I'd be eternally grateful. It's part of a set that's seemingly vanished off the net. Reverse image finders only net me junk and /r/ was no help. Gonna continue dumping while the thread is alive

Bump

sorry mate, i dont remember anything like that
did you search on exhentai?

how does one simply search on exhentai

Request for ID on another doujin that I'm positive someone will know:

A girl is curious about sex (she might have been picked on about it??) so she goes out and finds a guy. They fuck a bunch and i remember a shower scene where they were standing and fucking... I had the picture saved, but i cant find it, so heres a bad phone drawing... Cant remember exactly as she was being held, but i dont think her feet were on the ground.

I think the title had "bitch" in it.

She was a tsundere i think and she had long hair. He came in her and he might have been thrusting as he came in the shower? Not sure.

Thanks again mates

Naw man, its cool. Somone will know it someday.

more like this

Its a bad photo and i think she was more twitchy and limp actually... But fuck it i cant draw on my phone for shit

You mean the quality or pose?

welp, i search and didnt found anything
only this bad drawn shit, if you are interested
exhentai.org/g/3011/6a8eb8777f/

Appreciate the effort man. I found the set once amongst a bunch of tagme shit and that little cut frame is all I can find. Would be a shame if it dissapeared. Honestly looks like a palcomix set but it isn't in their stuff so idk

wow, dat girl, my dick is diamonds

>3333
>quads
>check'd

The best I could find. Now if you want a version not for ants you will have to look for it yourself

YES THAT'S IT!!! Hey man its one step closer to my personal holy grail. Have a loli for your effort

Why is Rumia the best 2hu?