Didn't know where I should've posted this so I just came here...

didn't know where I should've posted this so I just came here. Is it weird if a male transitions to a female in order to be a lesbian or nah? let's say this man can pull off the female look particularly well so it's as if he is (now) genuinely a woman, given he took all of the other necessitated steps regarding the transition. picture is of irrelevance.

That's a good way for Sup Forumsetas like us to get pussy

It is something some trans people do, yes.

There was a character in sense8 that was that.

You'd have to act like a female around other females, are you really willing to go through that hell just for some worthless pussy?

It's not worthless if I'm tied up and they're all cumming on me.

Yes.

No woman, male or female, will want you. Fuck off.

quite the generalization you made there. quite incorrect.

Yes, it is weird. Doesn't mean it doesn't happen, though. Former iD software developer "Burger" Becky (formerly Bill) Heinemann is a prominent example. M2F transexual in a lesbian relationship with another M2F transexual.

>is it weird to be trans

Actually its a mental illness

True mf

oh i didn't know that~ thnx for the information^^ I remember my friend saying sth about a M2F who found a F2M and then they got married and had a kid. O.O

Is that so? O.O

Dubs don't lie

lots of girls like cross dressing faggots

just don't lop off your dick or actually start believing you're something you can't possibly be.

alright so I keep my dick but what about taking estrogen pills? I would essentially be a girl with a dick. what do you think about this?

Yeah, that happens as well, and is also a bit weird IMO - M2F living as a straight woman in a relationship with F2M living as a straight man, so they can have kids.

Another one I heard about was a woman who was unable to have children who married an M2F and "he" got pregnant with donor sperm.

>Is it weird if a male transitions to a female
Yes.
Everything else you said is irrelevant.

> Is it weird if a male transitions to a female in order to be a lesbian or nah?
No...

no, it's all completely relevant; just not necessary.

holy shit. i wonder what became of "him." I wonder what that child is going to grow up to be/ into? not to be rude when describing the child of course. I wonder what it would feel like to know that both parents are trans. Dx !! gender, sth so basic now much more complex nowadays. and the donor would be even more weird IMO.