Sup Forumsless (You) my children

Sup Forumsless (You) my children.
Now tell me your SINZZZZ

When I was younger, I played a game about a woman getting raped over and over, and having rape babies, with Lego. She eventually died because of it and her like, fucking 12 year old son went and killed his alien rape daddy and the other rapists.

Sup Forumsless you child, she sounds like she was too good to lego

I probably motivated at least 2 people to kill themself

Apparently not.

Sup Forumsless you my child, all bad children must hang. Buck up buttercup.

When I was 10 I peed on my dog.

Sup Forumsless you child, and nice digits. It is only a sin if his mouth was open.

I have downloaded many things and never once seeded my torrent

I removed the tag...

Is it a sin to shoot a retard with an airsoft gun, and tell his parents it was a bee sting?

Sup Forumsless you child,
Always use 3 proxies and only download cheese pizza

Sup Forumsless you child, I have contacted the fib.

Sup Forumsless you child, it is only a sin if his pants were down

Pants were not down. The little downsy prick kept throwing rocks at my dog

Sup Forumsless you child, you should have shot him with peanut butter and released the beast

I can't stop cheating on every girl stupid enough to date me. I've never been caught

Good advice for next time... Thanks

>I've never been caught

Yet.

Just stay single and fuck around a lot. That's maybe a better way to go, for now.

Sup Forumsless you child, and neither have they. Use protection there are so many dirty whores out there.

Sup Forumsless you child, no problem purgatory is full of downies looking for the light switch

im 14 and lie about my age to older men. i send nudes and have had sex with multiple men. i enjoy manipulating them and the attention. i have "lost my virginity" multiple times. i recently converted to Christianity to help stop this, for i realize its potential effects. sorry mom

Sup Forumsless you child, you should give Your digits

Been doing it for 15 years. Never once got busted, plus the betrayal makes the act feel amazing

Sup Forumsless you child, and yes my son but you can always become a priest. Man pussy is the devil.

When I was a kid, a group of us agreed to show our wieners to each other. When everyone dropped trou, I didn't. I was really big for my age, so when they tried to pants me, I just pushed them down and ran home.

Sup Forumsless you child, pics or it didn't happen

I only wish I could pull that off. Not good looking enough, but still much respect for giving them a dose of reality.

>give it to 'em, user
>give it to 'em good

Nice dubs, father.

Nice try FBI

Sup Forumsless you child, Troy?

Sup Forumsless you child, now go forth and spread your seed

Well played

Sup Forumsless you child, that was all while one handed

Forgive me, father. I forced a shitty meme to become popular.

Sup Forumsless you child, you must now eat your own steamy log