TRUMPBOTS BTFO

Donald Trump has done nothing but screw people over and lie for his entire career.
I really can't believe Sup Forums is so stupid to support this fraud. All he's good at is screwing people by tricking them into trusting him. He doesn't even believe what comes out of his own mouth ffs. How can you support or even trust a man like that?

Other urls found in this thread:

correctrecord.org/barrier-breakers-2016-a-project-of-correct-the-record/
youtube.com/watch?v=BizU-u7RPcY
washingtonpost.com/opinions/get-ready-to-eat-it-as-trump-clinches-the-nomination-its-time-to-dine-on-my-words/2016/05/04/70b9b4a0-123b-11e6-93ae-50921721165d_story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

UNDER BUDGET
AHEAD OF SCHEDULE

>WHY WON'T YOU LET YOURSELVES BE KEKED YOU FUCKING RACISTS?!!!
>THE PRIESTHOOD IS RISING REEEEEEEEE

Kill yourself, Glenn.

You're literally buying into a pyramid scheme by supporting Trump. You're literally buying your ticket to WW3.

Trump is an isolationist.

these are so weak

like if you just put these next to the negatives of someone like, say, Clinton, it's laughable that someone even wasted their time to compile an infographic like the one you posted

all you've shown is that Trump is an intelligent businessman and the only attacks you can muster are vague accusations about how rich he "really" is

No he's not. He's only pandering to the right wing. He knows what people want, and he caters to that fantasy in words only. Once you give him power, he'll fuck everybody over. Enjoy the draft, buddy. You're fucking shallow

This is a great thread OP, where do I upvote to give you more Reddit points?

Is the pay good, or are you just this desperate for a job?

I can guarantee there's a lot more weight behind Clinton than Trump. He's not a smart businessman, he's an egomaniac just like Obama. The president can't just renege and declare bankruptcy.

Well in that case I'm now a #HillFireMissile. #ImWithHer

race war now

>being rich is bad
>saving money on top quality goods by making smart deals is bad

literally kys my nigga

>I can guarantee there's a lot more weight behind Clinton than Trump

so you're saying she's a fatass

>I can guarantee there's a lot more weight behind Clinton than Trump

yeah, those bodies really add up

discuss

HOW TO TELL IF A POST ABOUT TRUMP GETTING BTFO IS REAL.

Somebody claims Trump has been stumped on Sup Forums. Is the claim true? By carefully applying the facts and rules of logic below, you can determine whether or not the post is worth your time before clicking the link.

* Can Trump be stumped?

No, the Trump cannot be stumped.

* Can Trump be BTFO?

If Trump cannot be stumped, then he cannot be BTFO.

* Was Trump stumped this time?

A man who cannot be stumped will not be stumped.

* What if OP said "for real"?

No.

* So was Trump stumped?

No.

* Is OP lying?

Yes.

* Is OP a faggot?

Always.

Save time. Apply the rules of logic to determine if a post about Trump being stumped is true.

>this has been a Sup Forums public service announcement.

>Donald Trump has done nothing but screw people over and lie for his entire career.

He has created thousands of jobs and careers for people. He has done more for people than you or I could ever hope to do in a thousand years.

>buying your ticket to WW3

You do realize how many people on Sup Forums alone want a happening

It's not wrong to be rich. But why would you support an egomaniac narcissist? The man literally has no qualifications except that he screwed over literally tens of thousands of people. He didn't produce anything. All he did was leech off others. He's literally worth nothing. Why would you support somebody so worthless?

>being this much of a nigger

>reddit is thataway

Well done. Thanks for the PSA.

Please spam on all bait threads.

>The man literally has no qualifications except that he screwed over literally tens of thousands of people. He didn't produce anything. All he did was leech off others. He's literally worth nothing.

i see success breeds jealousy

seek help user, you are irrational

No, he doesn't. Op is from Reddit and OS probably a paid shill

Threadly reminder that the shills are out in force.

Hilary is using an organization called Correct The Record for online shilling.

The current shilling campaign is called Barrier Breakers, and has as its stated goal:

>Correct The Record will invest more than $1 million into Barrier Breakers 2016 activities, including the more than tripling of its digital operation to engage in online messaging both for Secretary Clinton and to push back against attackers on social media platforms...

>correctrecord.org/barrier-breakers-2016-a-project-of-correct-the-record/

Somewhat related is a collection of Hillary Clinton's lies.
youtube.com/watch?v=BizU-u7RPcY

We know what you're up to... it won't work

> literally
> literally

How reddit are you?

If op was anymore Reddit he'd be Adam Savage

Okay dumbfuck, let me explain something to you and the rest of Sup Forums, if WW3 happens, it's not going to be some comfy, sit back and avoid the draft like Trump, it's going to be the worst thing humanity has ever experienced. We have weapons now that make nukes look like playtoys. If the war begins, more people will die in 24 hours than in the entirety of human history. You won't have the opportunity to sit back and shitpost about your cuck fetish Trump. You dumbfucks are really retarded huh?

Even though Donald Trump is the only one of the Republican candidates who is repeated time and time again that he wants to negotiate as opposed to bombing and would prefer to sit down with gladimir Putin as opposed to just simply starting an armed conflict with him. Go on and continue to believe what you were going to believe everyone else has been wrong about Donald Trump so far this election cycle so feel free to go ahead and join the rest.

If World War 3 doesn't break out are you prepared to eat your words just like this Washington Post reporter had to this weekend?

washingtonpost.com/opinions/get-ready-to-eat-it-as-trump-clinches-the-nomination-its-time-to-dine-on-my-words/2016/05/04/70b9b4a0-123b-11e6-93ae-50921721165d_story.html

I'd take WW3 instead of clinton, but hey I'm not american, so sure vote for a war criminal.

yeah it'd be a shame

>he thinks countries will risk ever using nuclear bombs

Haha, using a nuclear bomb is just asking for people to bomb you back.

If a war happens it won't be bloody, it'll be slow and pointless like the Cold War because everyone will be scared of what the other is hiding.

You shills are going to have to do better than this by the way, absolutely amature right now.

It really is pic related.

They don't get it Rusbro. They never will.

>Implying Putin is trustworthy
>Implying China won't overthrow the Russian gov't the moment Trump
You act like we can just peacefully shift the global power balance.
>Protip: we can't
Clinton has been working to secure the USA in a better position in the world her whole career. Of course you would know nothing about that because all you see or care about is the loudest and rudest person in the room: Trump.
Have fun getting overthrown by China. Putin is an even bigger cuck than I thought he was for signing treaties with them.

>Clinton has been working to secure the USA in a better position in the world her whole career

{ citation needed}

You're wasting your time here, you won't win any converts

>You act like we can just peacefully shift the global power balance.
>>Protip: we can't

Okay dumbfuck, let me explain something to you and the rest of Sup Forums, if WW3 happens, it's not going to be some comfy, sit back and avoid the draft like Trump, it's going to be the worst thing humanity has ever experienced. We have weapons now that make nukes look like playtoys. If the war begins, more people will die in 24 hours than in the entirety of human history. You won't have the opportunity to sit back and shitpost about your cuck fetish Hillary You dumbfucks are really retarded huh?

>the loudest and rudest person in the room: Trump.
Donald Trump is always said to be polite and courteous to everyone he meets face-to-face

A simple Google search will bring up all of the ways Hillary is nasty to everyone she considers below her station Secret Service agents servants the General Public.

Yes, it's merely a coincidence that our relations with China and Russia have hit the shitter and ISIS was born and has gotten stronger, and refugees have flooded the more than ever under Obama and Hillary. But she'll keep us safe alright.

>Thinking tactical nukes won't be used when countries start getting desperate.
>Implying we haven't made new weapons
>Being this retarded

Op, do you want to know how I know you're a shill or an idiot? It's because Donald Trump is not your enemy Bernie Sanders is. If you've been paying attention at all you saw what happened in Nevada this weekend don't think it can't and won't happen everywhere else. You need to be focusing your attacks on Bernie but you won't because that's not what you're paid to do

>Posting an original comment
Wow you russkies must be getting really nervous. Too bad Putin is too stupid to grasp that China will betray you the moment you've conquered Turkey. Just admit that you're a tool and so is your country.

I was expecting to see an occupydemocrats watermark at the bottom

>Democrats try to pretend they aren't the biggest warmongers